MK prophets?

\*belle\*

Philosopher
sad the whole alliance open water with lot known golders fighters and people with lots of years experience and that brag how good they is was complete reliant on 1 player. that just a wtf moment. like 1 player is ghost and the whole alliance collapse with in 1hr. i is think them players in open water is ones who need make fake accounts next. that just embarrassing clear mako was carry every single one of them. we knew mako would ghost and you alliance would collapse simply because we is marked you red nothing more.

Last edited:

\*belle\*

Philosopher
EthicalLeadingBlackandtancoonhound-size_restricted.gif

Vuhased

Newcomer
Я должен сказать, что МК выглядит как пророки, которые говорили мне несколько недель назад, что Мако придет, а OW рухнет, и вот мы здесь сегодня, это произошло именно так, как они сказали.
Who are MK?

sad the whole alliance open water, with lot known golders, fighters and people with lots of years experience and that brag how good they is was complete reliant on 1 player. that just a wtf moment. like 1 player is ghost and the whole alliance collapse with in 1hr. i is think them players in open water is ones who need make fake accounts next, that just embarrassing. clear mako was carry every single one of them. we knew mako would ghost and you alliance would collapse simply because we is marked you red. nothing more.
eh, mako is awful, but its true the whole alliance relies on him. Thanks for doing the work of ruining him.

sullyblack

Newcomer
Mako is a decent player! dude rimmed me, meh. Never played grepolis with him yet though. But he is a massive gold whore, builds some big ass nukes. so was open water BOB ?
Disney (MK) made them collapse!?

Mako got owned by some Disney princesses OUCH, slaking! But from what I read in 115 thread Disney are no joke, so explain fish boy, you let them ghost you because there girls?

Mako is a decent player! dude rimmed me, meh. Never played grepolis with him yet though. But he is a massive gold whore, builds some big ass nukes. so was open water BOB ?

Mako got owned by some Disney princesses OUCH, slaking! But from what I read in 115 thread Disney are no joke, so explain fish boy, you let them ghost you because there girls?
mako has been owned by every alliance he has played against in the past... idk... 5 worlds?

DAwatt

Newcomer

Mako got tricked by some "friends" Beast and Belle aka Exit and sparrow into joining a world with them, Exit joined the world invited Mako then made an alt,, beast along with his cheep h** belle, built the Disney alliance made up of elite players, leaving Mako in an MRA then went to war with that MRA, all the time reading the MRAs plans with the Exit account. That's how they play, That's how they beat Mako. Nothing but lies and dirty play. Which is Pete and Natalia all over.

boothead

Artisan
Mako got tricked by some "friends" Beast and Belle aka Exit and sparrow into joining a world with them, Exit joined the world invited Mako then made an alt,, beast along with his cheep h** belle, built the Disney alliance made up of elite players, leaving Mako in an MRA then went to war with that MRA, all the time reading the MRAs plans with the Exit account. That's how they play, That's how they beat Mako. Nothing but lies and dirty play. Which is Pete and Natalia all over.
lmao bet that was funny tho! for disney i mean, hitting mako with one account and telling mako its ok with the other lmao bet he missed them snipes rofl sorry dude but thats class!

mako: exit im going bed
exit: ok i got ya
mako: beast got me in siege
exit: damn that dudes good bruh

LMFAO

DAwatt

Newcomer
Not sure but don't think they ever sieged Mako, Exit was taking weaker players while belle and cronies were spamming him 24/7 every 5 min to the second almost like it was programmed. Called it gold locking because Mako was hitting sieges they had, Think they was scared of him tbh

I'm not same level as Mako but will do 1v1 with Belle or Exit, belle's in the 116 thread, called her out but she wont do jack without Pete. Girls all mouth

Last edited: