Grepolis Sink/Swim

Shock

Philosopher
Let's not forget Multi Accounting
*Allegedly - the ban did get lifted early :shrug:
And if i lose so be it but i will not cheat, spam friend the world use scripts and multi account to do it.
I will!! Put me in coach!!!!
I don't know much, but I do know that Jcoo has not and will not ever play with Ban Squad.
Cause we wouldn’t let a shitter like him in
If you cheat why play though?
To win and make fun of people that actually put in effort to try to win….. obviously

*Allegedly - the ban did get lifted early :shrug:

I will!! Put me in coach!!!!

Cause we wouldn’t let a shitter like him in

To win and make fun of people that actually put in effort to try to win….. obviously
I was not referring to you on multi it is another.

And Cheating is not how you win, it's a shortcut

It's interesting to watch as yet another world folds all too quickly into the all too familiar patterns. A couple of dominant teams form. Little players are forced out. There are complaints re: gold from some or botting from others. Some complain about the "hugging". But what is painfully clear is that none of it really matters. Because this game is in the death throes.

There are a variety of things that have got things to this point. Some are manageable by the players and some are not. We have the ability to control whether or not we attempt to take new players under our wings and help them out. Most don't want to bother. I get it. Some are too busy or just not inclined. That's fine. But sometimes we see one of the biggest issues in the game: players are just nasty to each other. For whatever reason, we have come to believe that because we're behind a computer/phone screen and playing a war game that it's acceptable to be just mean to each other. It needs to stop but it's unlikely.

Which brings up the giant elephant in the quickly emptying room: Moderators are not doing things that encourage the game to continue. Responses to tickets are sporadic. Rules are enforced in a haphazard way. And consequences are meted out indiscriminately. And so we continually see more and more players just step out. Mods may have an undoable job... I've not done it so I can't say. But whether it's doable or not, it's not being done in a way that makes many of us feel as though we are being heard.

The truth is that this may be a blessing. To be frank, anybody who is spending any time in this forum has probably spent way too much time playing a game and ought to pursue other avenues in their lives. But if the goal is to make things better here, the time is growing short. Very short.

ngl bahns roster is 100 times better than grims...sorry to tell you Al but your roster is terrible
Sy i do not take cheaters on a team, but this is what i got when i took it over. I would have brought far superior players then what is in this world if i dropped a premade.
That said, do your job the best you can.

It's interesting to watch as yet another world folds all too quickly into the all too familiar patterns. A couple of dominant teams form. Little players are forced out. There are complaints re: gold from some or botting from others. Some complain about the "hugging". But what is painfully clear is that none of it really matters. Because this game is in the death throes.

There are a variety of things that have got things to this point. Some are manageable by the players and some are not. We have the ability to control whether or not we attempt to take new players under our wings and help them out. Most don't want to bother. I get it. Some are too busy or just not inclined. That's fine. But sometimes we see one of the biggest issues in the game: players are just nasty to each other. For whatever reason, we have come to believe that because we're behind a computer/phone screen and playing a war game that it's acceptable to be just mean to each other. It needs to stop but it's unlikely.

Which brings up the giant elephant in the quickly emptying room: Moderators are not doing things that encourage the game to continue. Responses to tickets are sporadic. Rules are enforced in a haphazard way. And consequences are meted out indiscriminately. And so we continually see more and more players just step out. Mods may have an undoable job... I've not done it so I can't say. But whether it's doable or not, it's not being done in a way that makes many of us feel as though we are being heard.

The truth is that this may be a blessing. To be frank, anybody who is spending any time in this forum has probably spent way too much time playing a game and ought to pursue other avenues in their lives. But if the goal is to make things better here, the time is growing short. Very short.
Grepolis sadly has gone done hill and it's been years, due to various reasons laid out by many and here as well. Grepolis is the 7th grossing game INNO has they do not care. It starts at the top, Head Mod Ryven literally told a player on a phone call he did not care, and his superior was just as ignorant as to the current situation with the game.
You need to get Mods who know the game and understand what needs to be done, first you need to get rid of the spammers and cheats that will attract the players from yester years back. Most who come back do not last because the sad shape of the game and what it has become.
You need to update the Graphics and gameplay, create a Defensive Myth that can be used for any siege regardless of God that will help curtail Golders. 2nd the golding, limit the spending and give more packages instead this will offset the lost golding income and in fact offering more packages would increase profit.
All this said it is always the few that ruin it for the many