Predictions???

shab786

Citizen
Same way most worlds go for you... a extended VM/ you going inactive .... or even better when you randomly ghost

Mako

Messenger
Says the person that has been in a world for almost a year and only has 67 cities.... and your in my alliance there. Your welcome to leave or ghost, as you've not helped or done anything to help our team :)

shab786

Citizen
Says the person that has been in a world for almost a year and only has 67 cities.... and your in my alliance there. Your welcome to leave or ghost, as you've not helped or done anything to help our team :)
Lol, I've been there since the 30th of April mate, I think figurehead leader's like yourself need to appreciate you may have founders rights, but you don't make the team. Some players are only good for making olu nuke's, popping a bp token and then giving themselves a pat on the back.

Despite that... it's still nice to have you here lol, so don't go ghosting on me.

karmas kiss

Messenger
Lol, I've been there since the 30th of April mate, I think figurehead leader's like yourself need to appreciate you may have founders rights, but you don't make the team. Some players are only good for making olu nuke's, popping a bp token and then giving themselves a pat on the back.

Despite that... it's still nice to have you here lol, so don't go ghosting on me.
this honestly made me laugh so much.

you literally crapped on the guy and told him he was a figurehead, but then bowed down to him.

in all honesty though all hail king mako. dont disrespect the ghosting fish

GuardianAngel671

Senior Citizen
Is shab even playing on this server? I don't see the name in the ranking area. So not here unless under a different name. Why complain about how someone plays if it doesn't affect the complainer?