Early Pharae Sink/Swim

Hawk

Senior Citizen
Is it a bit early for a sink/swim? Probably - but knowing US worlds, if I wait any longer there will only be 2 teams left so might as well do it now.

*Disclaimer - despite the worlds I've played, I know surprisingly few names here (so most of you must be god awful) - so most of this will be done on what I've heard and what I can see based on positioning

1666547676850.png
1666547761471.png

#1 - Reliables - Swim then Float - They have a pretty decent core in the middle of the map, however from what I've seen, a lot of them are revolt players so if next world settings are good for revolt some might leave, they may be beating people right now, but it's still early, and I'm not sure they have what it takes in the long run to stay here. Rumor has it some people are unhappy in Reliables but who really knows if that is true ;)

#2 - Grim Reapers (and GR2) - Swim - In my eyes, they have the best core of this early world, they lost a couple cities to Reliables so far but it's early so that isn't too big of a deal at all. Given their solid core right now, I don't think they'll have any problem staying in contention. They should be able to easily take care of the Without a Face island in the middle of their core and solidify it even more.

#3 - Headless Horsemen - Float - They have a pretty decent start to a core, but looking at the map there doesn't seem to be a whole ton of food for them down South. The map is really small, so that's not really their fault, I just don't really see where they're going to push other than maybe East into the Death Guard/ Without a Face/ Grim Reapers islands.

#4 - Without a Face - Sink - Their only full island is right in the middle of Grim Reaper core, which will most likely pose a problem for them down the road. There are a few islands they have a bit of control of further South, but they also have a few people all over the map that I don't see as being able to survive for too long.

#5 - Fear Factor - Not going to comment on my alliance.

#6 - Legendry - Float - While not super clustered yet, they are really the only alliance in 45 so they have little to no competition for a while and can easily secure their core through the taking and founding of small cities.

#7 - Death Guard - Sink - Unless they've made diplomatic action already, their main island(s) are right in the middle of 2-3 larger alliances and I can't see them surviving for long unless they pact with at least one of those alliances.

So here's my half-assed sink/swim, curious to hear your thoughts below.

Well my alliance disbanded. Looking for a group to join. I don't like to hop from one alliance to another. If anyone is interested in an old lady in their group with past experience in the game. I've been away for a few years but I'm back now

Hawk

Senior Citizen
Here I was thinking you were calling me cheap cheat. You do like to get people banned.
Don't worry darling, I'll be back :cool: I know how much your alliance wants me gone

Losing a few ranks won't mean too much in the long term

king Xeno

Citizen
is it true like 4 alliances share forums? but I also heard today they broke off pacts so death is gone soon lol

king Xeno

Citizen
I am kind of new but why even bother playing if you use bots? Do people do that because they suck so bad and even with gold they cant win? Not trying to start drama just asking? I mean if you are a heavy golder using bots and not number 1 you must really suck at this game lol

Last edited:

Hawk

Senior Citizen
is it true like 4 alliances share forums? but I also heard today they broke off pacts so death is gone soon lol
There certainly was for a time, not sure about right now
I am kind of new but why even bother playing if you use bots? Do people do that because they suck so bad and even with gold they cant win? Not trying to start drama just asking? I mean if you are a heavy golder using bots and not number 1 you must really suck at this game lol
Message Vixen and ask ;) but really bots are pretty overrated in this game ... having gold is way way better than having a bot - I'd also be willing to bet that at minimum 10-20 people are currently botting on this server