This is sad

cfrf3902

Senior Citizen
Remember back in the day you could go to the forums and see the trash talking and all the good juice on here? Pretty sad that inno would let such a good game die.

Remember back in the day you could go to the forums and see the trash talking and all the good juice on here? Pretty sad that inno would let such a good game die.
Definitely getting bad in us servers, can only assume Inno are trying to kill it bringing out server settings that dont appeal as well only enforces this.

AlayaArcher

Newcomer
Definitely getting bad in us servers, can only assume Inno are trying to kill it bringing out server settings that dont appeal as well only enforces this.
The game is just in a sorry state. You have 2 premade basically dominate every world, kill all the little guys and then never fight each other

Hawk

Senior Citizen
EN is still fairly interesting, if you don't mind being woken up every now and then it's a pretty solid option from what I'm seeing :)

I still find the best way to get at someone is to take their city
smiley-emoticons-santagrin.gif

The game is just in a sorry state. You have 2 premade basically dominate every world, kill all the little guys and then never fight each other
Its near enough the same in en servers two top teams, (elite), sometimes a third pops up and top two teams kill them too or try napping it, which is about as much as a game killer as having just one top team.. I dont know how many us servers I have played where one elite team kills everything and then sims to a boring win.. Now thats a sorrier state than having 2 top teams lol.

Hawk

Senior Citizen
Its near enough the same in en servers two top teams, (elite), sometimes a third pops up and top two teams kill them too or try napping it, which is about as much as a game killer as having just one top team.. I dont know how many us servers I have played where one elite team kills everything and then sims to a boring win.. Now thats a sorrier state than having 2 top teams lol.
at least on EN you have big MRAs taking on the top team, makes it at least fairly interesting

Hawk

Senior Citizen
Interesting yes. Fair, nah. Usually the MRAs are full of noobs that quit first op
in the past maybe, now there's not a ton of people that I would consider 'noobs', like most people have at least played a couple worlds and have a general idea of what they're doing

AlayaArcher

Newcomer
in the past maybe, now there's not a ton of people that I would consider 'noobs', like most people have at least played a couple worlds and have a general idea of what they're doing
Yup by this point most people have some idea of what they are doing. However, that doesn't mean they can overcome the alliances that always spend gold and seemingly have an infinite amount of time to dedicate to grepo

cfrf3902

Senior Citizen
95 percent of the players spend gold. That's just plain and simple. People always revert to gold spenders when they lose a city or get opped. Then open one of the events such as the one ongoing right now. The people that are crying gold are in the top 5. Really guys?!

Hawk

Senior Citizen
Skill >>> Gold

Some people may not be as good as they think they are, and it is apparent when they always go on about gold, gold, gold

Gold use is a given, never bothers me, if you can, then use it. I havent seen anyone moaning yet about it, and its flowing in this world.. Some spend 100 a week on it and some spend thousands literally lol. Kudos to them if they are able. Does it make someone a better player for it, Nope, it does make things a bit more convenient, but certainly does not make them a "better player".

Bawla

Citizen
Skill >>> Gold

Some people may not be as good as they think they are, and it is apparent when they always go on about gold, gold, gold

Soon it won't be the case.
One of the moderators considered timing (real timing not fake attacks) as spam. Yes, fun fact.

king Xeno

Citizen
Skill >>> Gold

Gold has nothing to do with you just being banned for dual accounts lol you were building up cities with your SHOCK account and taking them with Hawk hahaha so I guess gold isn't everything

Hawk

Senior Citizen
Gold has nothing to do with you just being banned for dual accounts lol you were building up cities with your SHOCK account and taking them with Hawk hahaha so I guess gold isn't everything
Not sure how that's at all relevant to the conversation but okay

HotMicGod

Newcomer

While we're talking about another world... Imagine not being able to take cities from 8 players when 25% were not playing.

Raevonwolff

Citizen
EN is still fairly interesting, if you don't mind being woken up every now and then it's a pretty solid option from what I'm seeing :)
you're right. I checked out the newest world on EN recently myself. Waaaay more players than here. I guess the U.S. is too busy "influencing" online and watching their trash people idols on reality tv.