Is it fair to say the game is dead?

DeletedUser16022

I send Inno-Games Support Messages all the time about the shape of the Community and they have started doing things like giving gifts to new Invites to Fast-Build their Cities and get more...

I am fully devoted to Tegea US98 right now... Using laptop/Ipad/phone to play three internet shared connection; so they cannot interact...

I felt too thin in devotion playing 2-5 Worlds at once... Better to play 3 Accounts on 1 World since you know you got your back no matter what...

They sent me 20% resources boost tokens that last 2 weeks for all 3 resources types... It was Tokens... Then there are the Generic Architecture and Recruitment Tokens that are Green and Brown and have to be Cast on a City like a Favor Spell and the Token activated before building or recruiting...

Very nice gifts.. Plus 250 gold every time you start in a world and play on Mobile and Laptop... So just join 4 Worlds and you got 1000 gold for using both devices...

You just got to know how to use the System to one's advantage...'

This was done for my child who shall remain anonymous and my neighbor whom I can send photographs to in Support.. I have been up for 2 days and I lose trails of words and find the right ones in increments...

Sometimes forget to edit...

Anyway I did this and started this so my child and neighbor could play... I already e-mailed Innogames support and have even sent them uploaded images of my Neighbor and myself and the devices... My child shall remain anonymous, however, they like to play around in my Discord Chat and listen to our babble about the game until, my child; comes up with questions and conversations for the group...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12192

Using laptop/Ipad/phone to play three internet shared connection; so they cannot interact...
Better to play 3 Accounts on 1 World since you know you got your back no matter what...

There is a difference between 3 people playing separate accounts and sharing a connection vs you blatantly admitting to multi-accounting since you're saying you play all of them lmao

ez ban

DeletedUser16022

I recruit new players from people I meet regularly... Not like I am trying to Multi-Account to cheat into a win... Shared Internet Connection stays on and My Daughter does play on 2 of 3 of my Accounts...

Hellboy26 is my neighbor and so is Dzarukel...

DeletedUser16022

I got distracted and forgot portions of the original message... I was too busy showing my child and neighbor how to play by idling their accounts and doing the above-mentioned actions to get them both a good start in the game...

Going to my neighbors right now... I will take my phone and send Innogames a picture if anyone tries to ban me for getting my family and neighbors to play...

I have had a shared internet connection for the last 6 Months... Just because it is my devices and I can touch the game too; because I am Dad; does not mean that i am cheating and using multi-accounts to play formyself...

I dabble when they need my help or my Child is asleep

DeletedUser16080

Well, I miss the days of like old EN Gamma where I learned to play, so it is safe to say the old glory days of veterans - we will never see again.

Heck, my favorite worlds were EN Calydon & US Actium where in Calydon, I defended the corner of my alliance against new comers from the rim. Held the line on my flank while the alliance crumbled up north - even took an island from them. They didn't get that back.

I've never finished a world though...when things calm down I declare war on everyone. I go in for the fights. Conquest mainly as revolt is just...no. :)

In Actium? My prime. Long story short...I was in an enemy alliance's ocean...with them on all sides and they just never had the ability to break me. Got to the point where a number of their players refused to even attack me because they knew the end result was just going to make me more powerful. They had an entire thread dedicated to little ol' me. No alliance support for me...It was me vs them.

But on topic meaning...is those days are long gone, I doubt I'll ever have that kind of campaign of conquest after so many years.

Heck, even being away with...3 years...I still have the skills that were beaten into me back in EN Gamma where I went from a noob...to a Nightmare under NmE. Still sharp, still lethal...my blade has never dulled.

Can't always find enjoyment when there is no challenge to be had.

So...it is slowly dying I'd say. :/