Swim, sink, or float

jdubbs

Citizen
Alright, this forum was lame. I'll open up the thread to start this world. You guys can fill it in. Good luck. Happy hunting.

DeletedUser16363

this is a trap......I want to play, but its a trap. I will not fall for these anymore jdubbs.
Swim
Sink
Sink
Sink
Sink
Sink...................

BubbaBlu

Messenger
it was brutal for me... literally had 9 ppl attacking me right outta bp.. took my wall down.... i don;t get revolt servers... if im there golding leave me the hell alone. I leave you alone on cq worlds until you quit or generally attack me first. theres plenty of people out there.... oh wait thats right. no one really plays revolt. it is only 1 alliance so you gotta hit something right.

Corwin36

Artisan
it was brutal for me... literally had 9 ppl attacking me right outta bp.. took my wall down.... i don;t get revolt servers... if im there golding leave me the hell alone. I leave you alone on cq worlds until you quit or generally attack me first. theres plenty of people out there.... oh wait thats right. no one really plays revolt. it is only 1 alliance so you gotta hit something right.
If you are going to gold a domination world move to a rock and have at it. actually get several in each ocean and make a mint.

DeletedUser2975

Generally you get attacked when you are on a core island of an alliance. As mentioned earlier, you should just send CSs at rocks in each ocean and farm up.

Good luck in the future.

Corwin36

Artisan
Well now that BP is over we have seen Grepos/Total Domination fall by the wayside, Technical Difficulties/Inevitable is still the biggest but are having a hard time fighting Commandos, they are doing better than I expected vs BBB , these are the only 3 viable groups left in the world.

TD/Inevitable Float
Commandos Swim
BBB I expected more out of these folks but they are falling fast to TD , 10/23 vs TD/Inevitable is not doing very well. Float then Sink.

LazyBoyJosh

Newcomer
Well now that BP is over we have seen Grepos/Total Domination fall by the wayside, Technical Difficulties/Inevitable is still the biggest but are having a hard time fighting Commandos, they are doing better than I expected vs BBB , these are the only 3 viable groups left in the world.

TD/Inevitable Float
Commandos Swim
BBB I expected more out of these folks but they are falling fast to TD , 10/23 vs TD/Inevitable is not doing very well. Float then Sink.

BBB did put up a fight. Even ghosted cites we had revolted and kept them to themselves so that we would have to fight for them again. Even lately, they still been putting up some hard defense but I also think that might be due to some help from Commandos but I could be wrong.

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
here is my forecast based on the situation after 1 month into the server. i can bet 5 bucks it's a reliable forecast.
1Going Commando571127146swim to win
2Technical Difficulties441340840float to a deep sinkage
3Inevitable172848239sink no wrecks to be found
4Total Domination46172932just sink
5CHIgalicious2364641swim in VM then sink
6the Immortals16420334sink
7Al's Chicken Farm1140871float to sink
8Only Golding9201723sink
9Children of the Corn9113511sink
10Going Commando TU647012swim: backstroke, breaststroke, butterfly, freestyle but SWIM

Last edited:

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
I am committed to monthly updates here.

1Going Commando1271662943win. already 4 times the size of #2...
2Inevitable327299439successful float so far but VMs are ending, one by one...
3Operation Potato293374217it's all Mega's fault (as usual!) yet, the sinkage is inevitable
4Total Domination88871825floating well, a chance to finish top 3
5Technical Difficulties57465711terrible sinkage
6Warlords Inc.36229315floating boat of believers lost in distant oceans (97 and such)
7loco2821453anonymousfornow ?? but not a dom. factor
8CHIgalicious2364641still in VM
9Going Commando TU1434272back floating, enjoying the sun, singing the GC TU song
10Children of the Corn1304095keeps sinking

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
here we go again

1Going Commando1780930642win. 15 active players, the rest watched but that's how it rolls...
2Inevitable286699327believe it or not, they consider themselves winners too lmao
3Warlords Inc.199573129O97 merged with some leftovers from here and there
4loco7843584working hard for #3 on a very competitive dom. server
5Total Domination68311516that didn't go so well. sinking.
6Operation Potato59332311sinkage
7Cry Havoc2750601that's a fully rocky dominator :p
8Veni Vidi Vici2003964veni, vidi - yep, vici - nah!
9Going Commando TU1902102same as before
10Children of the Corn1673753almost same as before just a bit worse

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
Domination started here today.
It was clearly a very competitive server and the domination cities distribution is a complete surprise.
Now the ultimate goal of Going Commando is to take every single dom. city there is and not allow anybody else to have dom.share. That must is a hard task considering other then 5-10 players here and there, GC has been the only alliance playing the server.
Congrats, winners!
1628724716373.png

MarinaDanka1

Senior Citizen
We held off for a long time but it was just a matter of time - we NEED that 1.06% to validate our existence
Thanks for the compliment. I have no single doubt your existence is dependent on my 1.06%.
I can easily make you not have them but it doesn't make any difference and I'd enjoy having you one more time do your best :D:D