Exits - rumors and gossip

DeletedUser7992

Rumor has it that the Madhouse ,THC , Combat Farmer and four horseman super cola are now forming a pact with other servers to help fight B2B and F2F.

Hixr

Messenger
More lazy grep playing to kill a world and from the players who entered this world saying they figured their stuff out and won’t end up hugging the world.

Aurabolt

Citizen
Rumor has it that the Madhouse ,THC , Combat Farmer and four horseman super cola are now forming a pact with other servers to help fight B2B and F2F.

Not a rumor.

A very reliable source confirmed it for me two days after I went into VM on Skype. I was in How High, which was disbanded the day after I went into VM. Would've been great if I was clued into thati n advance. While I do agree with the assessment Dialhq played his hand a little early, we'll see how things play out.

DeletedUser16022

The High COmmand and Netflix and Kill are getting decimated... That is what they get for treating Players like Fodder to use them up til they get tired of playing or just leave behind Farms...

Hell I farmed most of their Inactives they kept in the Alliance; so they could keep the farms blockaded and open them Up when a Player schedules to use the Farm... I cracked a dozen of their Farms Open... You're welcome for helping to kill those rat bastards... They started chasing a pixelated crown and leaving old friends in the dirt...

I am very disappointed in DivineDream;Valoiz; lightningbug; sniper; el jeffe 82; jbro... We got Second Place trophies together 2 years ago and they got caught up in the Power Playing and Farming Recruits from all the lesser Empires... They dance around and play politics when a friend tries to join them...

I also helped Kill New World Order when Akatsuki was our Sister Alliance before How High; The High Command(Now THC and Netflix and Kill)...

Netflix and kill was our Alliance in 2018-2019 in Nysa

Aurabolt

Citizen
I Ghosted last week about 2 hours after coming out of VM.

The US Servers are basically dead and the EN servers are slowing trending in that direction based on what I'm seeing.

Folks don't get it. When you use people like that you can't be surprised when no one wants to work with you later. Dialhq and Greg are now both on my blacklist. A few folks who reached out to me told me they plan to take them out as early as possible in the next server. The question they'll have to ask themselves later is this: Was it worth it?

I mean damn, I thought what happened on Imbros with Akyles was bad. This is WAY worse.

DeletedUser16022

Add Valoiz, DivineDream, Jbro, The only 1 Who Stayed my Friend is JokerLaugh because he is still looking for the right world... Even he does not want to play with those backstabbers and betrayers...

DeletedUser16022

They keep perfecting their stranglehold on each World and getting More and More petty about having to use Money to buy a picture of a Crown for their account so they can get in Good and win more with People like DialHQ and Greg 11st

DeletedUser16022

The only one I support is JokerLaugh101 and he is waiting on a Good Conquest where he can be Founder and Get me on in Second in command with some of my remaining Crew...

Joker and I have been planning it for Months...

DeletedUser7992

Rumor has it that JCOO has tormented us into all ghosting and quitting ! Oh wait,, thats his Team that is ghosting and quitting . my bad