Any one joining?

DeletedUser15689

I'm here Bobo, had to set up 2 Big Tops so many old friends wanted to join the Circus

DeletedUser16022

TRUE STORY...

and this is a very IMPORTANT STORY...

I Swear it on my ever-loving soul before any God or persona in any dimension that would desire to dispute me about it... That the words contained within this space of the Interwebs are 100% TRUE to the best of my Ability...

MY "SECRET"

The way I get into getting Top 60 Fighter, Rank 90 OFF and Rank 30 DEF... I do not know how to time Revolt Attacks... My Brain Gets Red Revolt and Blue Revolt as Backwards as my Left and Right Hands... So I FOUND ALL of my CITIES in a REVOLT WORLD...

I Conquest Revolt Cities... I Either Found them or I Take a Ghost... I bet I can FOUND MORE CITIES and KEEP them than you can REVOLT CITIES and TAKE MINE!!!

Y'all should examine your Gaming Abilities...

How is that for Trash-Talk?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16022

Momma Cleopatra of Alexadria told her whole crew that the first time I played Revolt World with her, I would Conquest all of my Cities and make her come to me in her MENTAL MIRROR BACKWARDS...

I did it first try...

DeletedUser16022

Now who is blind you Frackenstenian Backstabbers!!!

DeletedUser16022

What's more, Is I am going to teach a Whole New Generation WNG... Because we are Winging IT, To come in and Conquest Revolt y'all right the FRACK out of the FRACKING GAME...

And there is not a thing you can do to stop me from doing it... I EVEN KNOW HOW TO UNLOCK NEW ISLANDS IN OTHER OCEANS LMFAO We Will WNG Wonders and Win!

WNG Yo Butt's Outta ever Server you care to join... Wait until I get my TEAM. WHO want to be on MY TEAM!!!

DeletedUser16022

Wait Until Easter Peace-Time is over and I Found all these New City Slots, I just Unlocked thanks to Y'all... LMFAO

DeletedUser16022

I'll be hunting for GHOSTES during the Easter Peace-Time instead of jumping ship over shadows, ghostes, and boogie mens...

DeletedUser16022

If there's something strange, in Grepolis! Who y'all gonna call?! Ghost Loki! I ain't afraid of no Ghosts... Ghost Loki!

Y'all can call me the GHOST Master... If you take all the Ghost Cities, I'll just negotiate Mergers... One way or another, I must have CITIES...