Profile Image In-Game?

• Thread starter DeletedUser16254
  • Start date

DeletedUser16254

How do I add image(s) to my profile in-game? I tried [ img ] [ /img ] and it didn't work.

chewJF

Messenger
You have to make sure that the picture is accessible from the internet and that you will have to copy the photo source. The photo source will have .png or .jpg at the end of it usually. On windows it is right click the photo in a webpage, then click "Copy Image Location", and then put that in between of the [ img ] [/img] tags

DeletedUser16254

You have to make sure that the picture is accessible from the internet and that you will have to copy the photo source. The photo source will have .png or .jpg at the end of it usually. On windows it is right click the photo in a webpage, then click "Copy Image Location", and then put that in between of the [ img ] [/img] tags
I've tried that, but it doesn't show up as an image. It only shows as the url with the brackets. The end of the url is .jpg

chewJF

Messenger
I've tried that, but it doesn't show up as an image. It only shows as the url with the brackets. The end of the url is .jpg

I actually just went to try it myself, and APPARENTLY you cant put an image into your profile. It should be able to work everywhere else I believe?

DeletedUser16254

I actually just went to try it myself, and APPARENTLY you cant put an image into your profile. It should be able to work everywhere else I believe?
I asked because I've seen other users with images in their profiles, so I'm wondering why they can, but I can't?

chewJF

Messenger
I asked because I've seen other users with images in their profiles, so I'm wondering why they can, but I can't?

Oh are you talking about the coat of arms thing? Just go over to the next tab from "Edit Profile" to "Personal coat of arms" and you can upload a SINGLE image, atleast I think a single image, within the rules on that tab. I never have put an image on my profile personally.

So no to doing it with image tags, and yes to personal coat of arms