Domination Rules

DeletedUser16299

You've been talking a bunch since your team dropped the ball, its only right I send some back. Please ping away exit, makes me know you're still thinking about me lol

DeletedUser16435

Dom end-game needs to be fixed, there's no reason why the winner of a world should be decided this way.

That being said, the rules were clear if read carefully, and I made sure everyone at CS knew that Fletch could win this world if they pushed the button first. If the button presses had been within milliseconds of each other, or if CS had been unaware they might lose the world this way, maybe it's a different story. But at the end of the day, this is the story:

Fletch hit the button. Should that be the deciding factor? Absolutely not. Was everyone aware it would be? Yes.

Just count yourselves lucky I had to go back to school and handed off my account a month back; there's a 0% chance anyone beats me to that button ;)

Cheers,

LateBloomer

P.S., sorry I blocked a bunch of you on Discord, had to change my account name to my real name for a class (apparently programming classes use Discord now, super freaking weird), and I don't need the grep crazies showing up at my front door.

P.P.S., I might play again in the summertime, and if I do, I'll get the LB name back just for you guys. Come take your best shot:

It won't be good enough.

DeletedUser13931

You guys are still complaining as you didn’t know the rules?

Vindication

Senior Citizen
You've been talking a bunch since your team dropped the ball, its only right I send some back. Please ping away exit, makes me know you're still thinking about me lol

I just think it's funny that you're referring to 'dropping the ball', as clicking Last Stand 53s later. You guys were utterly 'score-boarded' with a team 1/4 the size and are still barking hoping for 'stolen valor' clout tokens.

You guys are still complaining as you didn’t know the rules?

Again, simply trying to draw attention to some very, very poorly defined parameters on InnoGames end. It is a 'new' gamemode after all. You're just coming off salty that your butt-hugging strat won't last for much longer ;)

DeletedUser13931

I just think it's funny that you're referring to 'dropping the ball', as clicking Last Stand 53s later. You guys were utterly 'score-boarded' with a team 1/4 the size and are still barking hoping for 'stolen valor' clout tokens.

Again, simply trying to draw attention to some very, very poorly defined parameters on InnoGames end. It is a 'new' gamemode after all. You're just coming off salty that your butt-hugging strat won't last for much longer ;)
Please get some help Vind. You are the most vitriolic person I’ve ever had the misfortune to encounter in this game. Truly, get help. You also may want to refrain from rage messaging players with utterly profane messages.

DeletedUser13931

This first screenshot points out one of the major flaws in this endgame, even the rankings say Coming Soon is at the top after the crown has been awarded to another team. It obviously is counting dom percentage, but that didn't matter in determining who won a crown. Awful game mode, you won't see me on another DOM server.
You all cheated your absolute best to win, yet you lost. Eventually the bitterness you all spew will pass as you come to accept your mass cheating was all for naught. Bummer right?

Whitty

Citizen
Accusations or assessments of cheating are prevalent in every world, and every game I have ever played. People who leave an alliance are automatically labeled as spies versus unhappy with teammates or leadership, without grounded evidence or even care of the actual reason for departure. People who are great attackers or have solid attack teams are labeled as using "bots" to achieve great timing or city takeover results, versus being masters of the game.

Just like any war tactic, claims of cheating are great methods to "fire up the troops" and motivate people to press forward and fight. This is also known as propaganda.

Assertion: A statement that is either true or false. Assessment: An opinion or judgment we make in theory for the sake of being able to take some future action, or to justify a feeling.

Assertion example: InnoGames has systems and processes in place to ensure cheating and use of bots are addressed properly.

As leaders or followers, we must look deeper at the assessments being made and refrain from using the opinions or judgements of others to base our decisions. If one does dive deeper, they realize there is a "reason" why assessments replace assertions.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16299

Well said Whitty. But there were actually bots we got banned throughout the world. Jcoo if just rubbing it your face here but its legit. You should have seen the fake accounts all at the same amount of points too. Thats just horrible way to play against anyone. I don't think you should play it off here whitty. Regardless of all the bs this world, I wouldn't house a known cheater for any reason.