World Discussion Thread

DeletedUser16572

It looked like the previous discussion thread was closed and I couldn’t post on it.

im curious about the night bonus. I’ve never played with one before, and I’m a little confused. Is the bonus active from 0:00:00 to 8:00:00 on each individual player’s server time?

or is it 0:00:00 on like eastern standard time regardless of what your own server says?

asking for some of my Euro players

morpin

Newcomer
First domination world, and will probably be my last.

Seems like it all about grabbing anchor points on farm islands. So got to be a ninga anchor point grabber... tells you right there the game design has some problems.

The game logic is very stingy about giving out new anchor points. So out of frustration you tend to build on rocks which is not winning strategy in this type of game.

The world is dominated by 4-6 alliances.. who of course seem to miraculously grab all open anchor points.

Only about 700 ppl playing.

Whole thing is pretty sad.

DeletedUser16479

First domination world, and will probably be my last.

Seems like it all about grabbing anchor points on farm islands. So got to be a ninga anchor point grabber... tells you right there the game design has some problems.

The game logic is very stingy about giving out new anchor points. So out of frustration you tend to build on rocks which is not winning strategy in this type of game.

The world is dominated by 4-6 alliances.. who of course seem to miraculously grab all open anchor points.

Only about 700 ppl playing.

Whole thing is pretty sad.
Im going to agree with you. Im not a fan of domination at all. We just won and olympus server a month ago. Dont really like that either. When Inno initially announced alternative end games to WW I was pretty excited. Well sadly after playing many, I actually prefer WW. Domination is my least favorite by far. If you get there late its very tough to get any kind of foothold because you will be founding on rocks. Thats why I left.

dash2001

Newcomer
Im going to agree with you. Im not a fan of domination at all. We just won and olympus server a month ago. Dont really like that either. When Inno initially announced alternative end games to WW I was pretty excited. Well sadly after playing many, I actually prefer WW. Domination is my least favorite by far. If you get there late its very tough to get any kind of foothold because you will be founding on rocks. Thats why I left.

I was thinking the same thing. First Domination world and it's just so competitive that people are fighting over 500 point cities, founding on rocks all over the place and making sure they're online at 3am to grab anchor points.

I'm messing around in Olous and it seems to be the same with WW though, I liked Mesembria and the fact that each island was open, seemed to spread the map out and make things more competitive.