Trash Talk

DeletedUser11243

From the Ashes should be renamed From Three Sister Alliances to Three members. Grock53 said no one wanted to play with me because I caused drama. Ok, well, how's trying to hold hands and stunting your fighter's growth by recruiting everyone on the server thing working out for you?

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
From the Ashes should be renamed From Three Sister Alliances to Three members. Grock53 said no one wanted to play with me because I caused drama. Ok, well, how's trying to hold hands and stunting your fighter's growth by recruiting everyone on the server thing working out for you?
Burn :p

DeletedUser11020

Its going about as well as the rest of the MRAs hahaha

dan10000

Senior Citizen
This is an awesome world. Just buy some gold and you are sorted. If you need a manti myth, don't worry about going through random recipe attempts in the event - just buy them all in the gold package. It saves a lot of time and you don't need to waste time building your own troops.
If you get attacked and lose your wall don't worry - you can use some gold to build up your wall and if you lose a CS through a snipe no worries! Build another one with some gold. (You can buy the resources you need with gold) What about if you come across other big gold spenders? Don't worry, you can pact with them. No need to test yourselves there. The guys in this server are some of the most skillful gold buyers I have seen and my hats go off to them. Keep on clicking!

DeletedUser7492

Sorry Dan10000, can you translate? I don't speak Poor.

DeletedUser7992

I love you boo !!

DeletedUser15628

Let me start off by saying, I hope everyone had a safe and great Thanksgiving. There have been trying times that some families have had to go through while some have been untouched. I wish the best for everyone.
That being said.
Do I know you Athenakins? Athanasios maybe? Maybe not? The Legend?
Other then that, have a great day!!!

DeletedUser9614

I honestly am lost as to where the Shawnee MRA core is.... They do know they can't build WWs on rocks right?.... right?

It's also sad we keep beating them to their internals when that is literally all they can take anyways (besides aforementioned rocks). Do ya'll have more cities on rocks or islands? Honest question..

Let's take a quick look at the stats so far folks:

- According to GrepoLife -
US vs Shawnee MRA Horse - 48-0
US vs Shawnee MRA Spears - 45 - 0
US vs Shawnee MRA Nation - 50 - 0

Is this one you guys too? Has to be.
US vs Shawnee MRA Eagles - 3 - 0

So a grand total of..... 146 - 0

Stay tuned for more folks. If they build it, we will come.

cfrf3902

Senior Citizen
Better watch out!!! Supposedly they have a core group of "good players that tip big alliances over". The one (who shall remain nameless) that said that is either A. full of it, or B. used another IGN. I call bs on the later of course. But anyway let them keep on building and trash talking and we will keep taking cities. I only wish they would lace up their boots and put up some kind of fight. The only way to get a decent fight is to hit the leaders because they only self support. Sad to see so many players revolted with no support whatsoever.

Rotry

Messenger
How on earth did a grepo world become this non competitive so quickly? Do Usual Suspects even want to play actual grepolis?
And to Fridel, why are you bragging about that as if it were a challenge?

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
How on earth did a grepo world become this non competitive so quickly? Do Usual Suspects even want to play actual grepolis?
And to Fridel, why are you bragging about that as if it were a challenge?

IT became non competitive, because everyone on this server came to gold trade or hug.
Funny you should ask if we want to play actual grepolis be cause thats what we have been doing.

We are the only alliance who has not had a sister alliance
We are the alliance who didnt have a pact in the first week of the server
We have the majority of the top attackers and fighters in the server.

We are currently fighting the rest of the world and still going strong. Outside of Skrimish mode nobody has touched us.
Maybe you should ask everyone else when they are going to start playing.

PS the number of cities with merchant shops i have taken this server is disgusting. Gold trading is stupid

Rotry

Messenger
Maybe you should ask everyone else when they are going to start playing.
This world is a joke. It's over. Only 3 of the top 15 players are not in your alliance. I thought Kasmenai and Helike were pretty uncompetitive but since 2013 I've never seen a world this anemic. People can blame whatever for this, but when every single dominant player groups up together of course the world is gonna be dead. And if gold spenders steamroll through the competition, of course the golders are gonna swarm the world. IMO, players in a world have (mostly) themselves to blame for its lack of competiton.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
This world is a joke. It's over. Only 3 of the top 15 players are not in your alliance. I thought Kasmenai and Helike were pretty uncompetitive but since 2013 I've never seen a world this anemic. People can blame whatever for this, but when every single dominant player groups up together of course the world is gonna be dead. And if gold spenders steamroll through the competition, of course the golders are gonna swarm the world. IMO, players in a world have (mostly) themselves to blame for its lack of competiton.

I dont disagree, but i also dont feel thats the fault of US.

The facts are we dropped into this server with 7 players, putting us in a position where recruiting was required.
We were able to add good players because the leaders of the other major alliances were so focused on pacting each other they forgot that you have to fight and take cities to win.

As we grew they joined.

You are 100% right this world is uncompetitive, but it gets real old to have people whining about us when in reality for the most of the server we have been the only alliance actually here to play. Everyone else wanted to gold trade or hug, and that opened that window for us to grow like we have.

Be salty that were big, fine. But you should be just as salty at the original leaders of: From the ashes, The avengers, Honey Badgers and bad news bears. Them all group hugging is what let us get as big as we did.

Our original play upon joining this server was to find a good group to merge into. Had any of these alliances tried fighting us early on that probably would of been what happened

Rotry

Messenger
Maybe you're right, and maybe I'm being unfair. But at what point do you start letting your enemies get some victories for the sake of making the game interesting? At what point do you let your opponents pick up an island for themselves to make WWs an actual challenge? From what I can see there are no more than 4 islands that are controlled by one alliance except from TUS. Not only is there no competition, there basically CANT be competition come WWs. Whatever is going on in this world isn't in the spirit of this game.

Bradonthedestroyer

Philosopher
Maybe you're right, and maybe I'm being unfair. But at what point do you start letting your enemies get some victories for the sake of making the game interesting? At what point do you let your opponents pick up an island for themselves to make WWs an actual challenge? From what I can see there are no more than 4 islands that are controlled by one alliance except from TUS. Not only is there no competition, there basically CANT be competition come WWs. Whatever is going on in this world isn't in the spirit of this game.

Would us be taking it easy on an enemy be in the spirit of the game?? This is a war game after all?
I'm not saying this server hasn't been disappointing(It has been)

But its not like we dropped here with a 40 man premade hell bent on destroying the world.
We came here as 7 people looking to merge into a bigger alliance, unfortunately all the bigger alliances kind of floundered.
That's not really our fault, or our problem to solve