New World - Pegasae Discussion Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryvirath

Lochagos
Feel free to discuss everything relating to the new world here!
When the world opens, this thread will be locked and moved to the appropriate worlds section.

DeletedUser13387

Night bonus is more than the noob protection I believe. In conquest worlds, it can be a strategic point for city takeovers. I would have hated really in a revolt world though.

BANDlT

Newcomer
Night bonus is more than the noob protection I believe. In conquest worlds, it can be a strategic point for city takeovers. I would have hated really in a revolt world though.

Strategic point? How?
It's just a buff which has 0 sense in every gamemode.
NB doesnt mean you can sleep without alarm in conquest. In revolt i don't know, but if it allows you to stay offline for 8ish hours without alarm, surely it doesnt help the game and it's not strategic.

DeletedUser7992

if you need night bonus to take a city , play revolt . That's the working man grep .

DeletedUser15819

Should be fun, some old players are gathering up! Im coming recreative :cool:

moscleo
Wow it has been a long time since i played with you guys/ Guess it was when besmar was there. My wife passed away Saturday afternoon at 4:50 pm US Central tinme. So don't think I am ready to play again if ever. She had been in a coma since 10/10. if that had not happened I would be there in a heartbeat. Mentally, emotionally nor physically do i think I could handle playing right now. Everything is sort of up in the air as they took her to the ME facility for an autopsy since the hopital could never figure out the cause. We just know it was not COVID.

Status
Not open for further replies.