Davidos

• Thread starter DeletedUser16620
  • Start date

DeletedUser15403

I can do a sink or swim later today when I get time from an outsider's perspective if you'd like lol
Ya i was actually gonna say i'll do one this evening as well got a bunch of sheet rock to cut out of a flooded basement today lol - but if you want to do one that saves me time and energy :D

Diva101

Messenger
giphy.gif

DeletedUser14548

this is just funny, all that talk n money spent just to last less than 2 months

Hixr

Messenger
Why is everyone acting like we are dead? and who are all of you?? I only recognize the top 50 bp score as players! We are very much around and still around! so here to clear up some confusion lol.

Yes, sadly Dav. had real-life stuff he had to attend so he needed to leave.. rip. and yeah we were getting hit hard by the killerz over in Group Hug. Mad respect to all of those players over there. Seriously shout out to all of them. I think I cried a little when Putter and Junk were having their way with me. I don't think i can ever buy Wheaties again. Their leadership was generous enough to let us join their cause and here we are today... still smashing cities, spending money, and having a blast hitting all of you!

Last edited:

Putter

Citizen
Why is everyone acting like we are dead? and who are all of you?? I only recognize the top 50 bp score as players! We are very much around and still around! so here to clear up some confusion lol.

Yes, sadly Dav. had real-life stuff he had to attend so he needed to leave.. rip. and yeah we were getting hit hard by the killerz over in Group Hug. Mad respect to all of those players over there. Seriously shout out to all of them. I think I cried a little when Putter and Junk were having their way with me. I don't think i can ever buy Wheaties again. Their leadership was generous enough to let us join their cause and here we are today... still smashing cities, spending money, and having a blast hitting all of you!

remember Wheaties is The Breakfast of Champions. I'd be happy to share a bowl with you

giphy-downsized.gif