Mods do something for once, ban spammers

DeletedUser15357

Not sure why EN has this rule and US servers do not, or it is loosely handed out. Lets get the fair play rule on current US worlds and future ones, this allows new players too thrive older ones too come back and more money too INNO.

Because in EN they actually Spam. Mostly Charlie, the most notorious for it, is the reason. No one on US side knows how to spam properly anymore and I haven't seen real spam in years here. Last time I saw legit spam was like 2016. That said it's part of the game and a war tactic to get into someone's head. If you see over 100 attacks from 3 cities, all with roughly the same TT, to one city of yours, for a month straight - then you can say you're getting spammed - if it's from only 1 player. Otherwise, you're just getting OPed for a month straight. Big difference.

DeletedUser15733

Pigs spammed me for a week non-stop in Katane. Maybe that’s the world you’re referring to :p

Some people get cleared and cry spam.

DeletedUser7205

An easy solution to this is to just applying a penalty for fake attacks / recalled attacks. Much like supporting a ghost city, you should have broken oars and men overboard at a loss of about 10 - 30% (random) for recalled attacks. You could also only allow a player a certain number of recalled attacks a day. Again, Inno can fix these things but they choose to lose players and attract trolls to ruin the strategic game for others by not addressing such things.

Shock

Philosopher
Then how would you time lol
If every time you try to time 50% of your stuff dies
Or if there's a limit to recalling lol

DeletedUser15733

An easy solution to this is to just applying a penalty for fake attacks / recalled attacks. Much like supporting a ghost city, you should have broken oars and men overboard at a loss of about 10 - 30% (random) for recalled attacks. You could also only allow a player a certain number of recalled attacks a day. Again, Inno can fix these things but they choose to lose players and attract trolls to ruin the strategic game for others by not addressing such things.

Oh here we go again with regulation talk... next thing he'll be asking to tax the golders 90%!

Inno got rid of LMD's, they're good to not listen to any suggestions for another 5 years. Quota met!

DeletedUser7205

So you believe trolls just lighting up a phone at all hours is a great for Grep? People work friend. People have families. I suppose that would only account for people that have jobs and responsibilities though so perhaps Grep can just finish circling the bowl because troll kids and cheaters run amok. The reality is that the "gold trading" has made the game only for super heavy golders with P34nus envy that cannot go out and drive their porche and douche kids that trade for gold 40 to 50 hours a week rather than get a job, start a family. Nice market Inno.

Kill gold trading and I will play again and go toe to toe with anyone.

Gold trading is fine actually helps all players, no one recent knows what spam is spam now is 5 attacks then you get a message back saying stop spamming me or else LOL...

Any way good too see Fair Play now in the US servers it should bring players back and more players at the same time and get rid of one group that has benefited from spam to win servers ( Win all around)...

DeletedUser16251

Grepo needs to stop the spam, but also needs to call out he spam. Some of the complainers are the actual culprits

DeletedUser12192

Grepo needs to stop the spam, but also needs to call out he spam. Some of the complainers are the actual culprits

As far as I can recall, you were also one of the spammers on US 84 Carphi, so pot calling the kettle black?

As you rightfully said, complainers are the actual culprits

DeletedUser16251

As far as I can recall, you were also one of the spammers on US 84 Carphi, so pot calling the kettle black?

As you rightfully said, complainers are the actual culprits
Well you sir are seriously mistaken. Your recollection of me is way off. I have never been a spammer nor have I ever been accused of it, until now

DeletedUser12192

lol, i'm not mistaken at all, had to dig through old discord chat history,

your messages with one of my boys from Carphi, says otherwise --
Screen Shot 2020-11-19 at 12.47.36 AM.png

Lol well well Merc Joe caught in a lie. Known spammers hang out together you got an alliance full of them, tried spamming here your mates but Fair Play came so your spam too win tactic cant work now. Of course stuff goes both ways but with this stuff but nothing like you and your past mates Merciful Joe.

DeletedUser16251

Yea, the full context of that message was that I was being spammed for days and did what I had to in order to fight back. You pesky little pukes won't get me to quit.