Davidos

• Thread starter DeletedUser16620
  • Start date

Chrict

Messenger
I'm going to use your name, Paul, so it is easier for those who know you under a different screen names. You can use Chrict, or Jeff if you choose to respond. In Imbros I played as Cr0w.

Paul, your implication that there was any hugging here is totally and completely incorrect. TITANS are a premade that began creation weeks ago. We started this world as 1 group. We have a recruitment limit. We have no diplomacy. If you think that players coming together from multiple worlds to create an alliance is hugging then I suppose all of us are guilty of that, including yourself.

I can't speak for Imbros. I left that server after constant spam and friends getting banned for select words being used in messages and city names. You ended up playing with a couple of the folks I was though. I brought them with me to Lato.

Lato, I have a lot to say but it wouldn't change anything. What has happened there is my fault. I have been too afraid to hurt feelings or of what someone will think of me to truly take control and lead. Maybe I took for granted that people knew what to do or where we needed to go. I broke promises to really good players about what the alliance was going to be. We talked. You knew the plan. 20-25 players. No diplomacy. Kill or die. Then it was YOU who told me to reach out to Dav for a NAP before we were even out of protection. You even told me he was a good guy and that down the road it was either going be us vs them or our groups together. (You were right by the way. Skinned my knee bending it but TE had band-aids). It was you who pushed for a NAP with a golding alliance. You wanted to protect YOUR city one island south of our core. I was in an accident and you merged our premade with MRA alliances and made us weak across the entire ocean. They brought 7 different leaders with them and chaos. They were food. They were what we needed to fight TE because they were building OUR cities for us. Instead they are what ultimately killed us. Honestly, between the NAPS, mergers and failed pact attempts I'm not sure how you can accuse anyone else of trying to create a hugathon. Moreso, I am angry at myself for not squashing it.

Davinar never asked me to pact or for a NAP. He didn't even ask me to play here. I joined world chat in Lato. I got to know a few people. It became pretty obvious that we all had a lot in common and similar ideas on the game. We developed mutual respect for each other. And here we are. We follow one voice. We work as one team. It's everything I wanted in this game. Now I have it in two different worlds and I don't have to be the one running it. I might have bent the knee but it's far better than the slap in the face that I got when I came back to Lato.

DeletedUser15357

I'll tackle both of these (Chrict & Hixr):

Hixr -

Dav more organized - This is a shot at Chrict, not me. When Chrict had his accident - as unfortunate as it was - I MANAGED VM. Not Ran it. I kept in place everything that he had done and was in process of doing (and continued that which he wasn't able to complete - or at least attempted). Did you ant me to fully take over??? Because in our team meetings we had, the affirmative answer was no. How can I run a team and change things to "my way", when it's not even my team?? Should I have swiped you guys from under Chrict? Is that what's being suggested here? I respect Chrict as a person and a player and even IF I didn't, I still would never do such a thing (Unlike Dav who just did that in Lato). No one here has ever seen me run MY teams except when they're on the opposing side. I'm not going to say Dav isn't organized, I know he is well organized. He's a strategist and can do political strategy well - we've seen in Lato, blatantly. War on the other hand, not so much...

Past Vs Now - You're right. I should "stop living in the past". But yet the scoreboard is the scoreboard. But fair enough, I was simply calling out the BS. Not trying to say how good I am (though it probably came off that way, my apologies). As for "seeing it". Trust me, I'd LOVE to be able to play how I used to - and how many who truly know me remember me by. Unfortunately, as we all know, life in the recent years and especially within the past few months has dictated that my time to the game is almost none. So, when I am able to TRULY play again, I'll drop you [all] a mail so you can see me back my talk, as I once did before. But for now, I'll take the "loss" of "can't prove it".

EN just to lose - Factually, wrong. I joined EN to gold trade. Then a player from the world I entered, who remembered me from when I made Clint quit along with Charlie and many other top players on that side of the pond, begged me to join his premade in a new world. I thought why the hell not but made it CLEAR I wasn't going to preform how he remembered me. Got teh green light and off we went. Just for him to disappear a week into it, and the alliance fell apart almost instantly. So I mailed a friend and told him to take my city (in both worlds) since the gold was mute in the former and the latter was drama filled and not even worth my time. So, in a sense, sure. I joined "just to lose". But in reality, no.

Chrict -

Knew the plan - I'll entertain this. You're right, I did know the plan. Because I was the one giving input and suggestion to you before your accident AND you AGREED with everything I had to say and CHOSE to go with my input. So you're going to blame me for YOUR actions??? Was it not you who put me as #2??? Was it not you who let me in, fully knowing who I was to begin with and then made me #2 in the COC? Let us not get confused with whose actions were whose. The TE pact? I suggested it, and you were already on that page with me. In fact, YOU reached out to them and GOT the NAP when Dav still had his kitties before Clint came knocking on Dav's door and Dav ran crying (along with his team) like sad puppy dogs. You went out, kitties turned to TE, and I sought to KEEP what YOU had in place - which was the NAP with kitties, who were now TE. So, maybe I should apologize for trying to keep what you had done? This sounds like twice now I should've just turned VM fully into my team and changed everything. But at the end of the day, if it's not my team to begin with, it will not be my team to end with. And therefore, MY strategies, leadership style, diplomacy, etc will NEVER be fully utilized. Just because we're allies today doesn't mean we are tomorrow. And this thread now kind of proves that.

MRA - Oh boy, I am SO glad you guys brought this up. Hixr, do you not remember our Team Meetings when I suggested to bring in an alliance because YOU ALL UP NORTH WERE STRUGGLING TO TAKE THEIR CITIES!???? Oh yeah, forgot about that didn't you? Did you also forget that YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE AGREED TO BRING THEM IN AND WANTED TO!??? But oh yeah, that's my fault because I asked for the team's input and other leaders and went with majority vote? Guess next time I should be a jerk and totally dictate everything that happens?? Makes sense. But hey, in consideration of this 20-25 player roster, let us also not forget that the roster was ALREADY bigger than that, when you had your accident Chrict!! Was that my fault? No. I wasn't inviting anyone in. Oh, did we also forget that when I stopped allowing people in and you guys did, that you let in multiple spies, and bad apples?? The only people who killed VM, was yourselves. I SAVED VM. Had I not, VM would've died the MOMENT you had your accident Chrict because NO ONE (not even you Hixr) was stepping up to the plate and trying to help the team. So I did. Didn't you guys all also praise me for saving VM? Oh that's right, you DID. The promises you broke, were by your actions, not mine. Maybe you should've been harsher and blasted me? I wouldn't have minded, it was your team. I said that the whole time. But let's also remember it was ME who reached out to you personally - in real life - to make sure you were okay and if there was anything I could do for you. No one else did. Not any of these guys whom you've been playing with for years did. I did. A player who was once your former enemy, years ago.

Naps, Mergers, TE - While I kind of already hit on this, I'll hit it a little more directly. I KNEW that if we didn't push into 55, TE would win the world. YOU (Chrict), wanted to win. And there was no reason to densify 54/the north. So south we went. Only for you to come back, reverse it - no big deal, again, your team - and now guess what, TE won, and you had to merge in and leave some of the best players you guys had to hang. You're not loyal to anyone, not even your core group (Chrict) and your actions prove this. Which is fine, but don't act like you've done right here and that I screwed it all up. Because I never did. You laid the foundation and the walls, I put in the flooring, and you built the rest. Sure, maybe the flooring isn't the right kind of color you wanted, but without it, you (and all VM) never had a house to stand in. I warned of pulling back into 54 was a bad idea and to fight. You chose not to fight and run into 54 and densify (which sounded good to a lot) but I knew it was the wrong move. And now look, you had to take the dignity you all had left and merge in. The whole time I had to be in the background and be barely active due to my life now, I was watching you all literally ruin everything built step by step. Multiple times I gave warning and each time, it fell on deaf ears. And now you all lost, and had to merge in. So sure, get the win with TE - but don't act like you earned it. TE (And really, Clint solely) did the work. If anyone deserves the win in Lato - it's Clint strictly; Won't even bring up the gold part this time, he did the work, with aid, but he did the work. So I'll end with this: Great work Clint.

Chrict

Messenger
I was going to write some giant post about every little aspect of Lato. I was going to talk about how these forum fights seem to happen in every world you are a part of and even the ones you aren't. I was going to point out each little contradiction in your post. Then I figured you were upset. Your feelings are hurt. Plus you put some serious time into writing that. I think you honestly believe and feel that way. I won't diminish that. I may disagree. Hindsight is 20/20 though. It does get easy for me and Hix to attack you for trying to hold things together while I was out. But, Lato is not this world and there has been enough dirty laundry aired here. I'm not going to get in a giant war of who said what and when. I'm sure we both have messages that back our side. You are right! What happened in Lato was my fault. Like I said before, I was too afraid to hurt feelings to lead. I was very hesitant to make any changes or cuts when I came back. That is completely on me and I wish I had been a better leader. I wasn't.

So this post is the last I'll speak to you about any of it. Yes I brought you in when you asked me for an invite. Yes, on your advice I contacted Dav for a NAP while we got set up. Yes I took your advice on a lot of issues and trusted your experience. Yes I think we had like 27 members when I got hurt which is, in fact, more than 25. I leaned very heavily on your advice to make a lot of decisions. I think I started trusting you over myself. Especially when I came back to double the alliance and a bunch of folks I didn't know who thought that you were the leader. So again, I LOST LATO FOR VM! If I take your post as being completely and totally accurate, and for the most part I won't deny that it is, obviously my biggest mistake in Lato was taking your advice. My bad.

Now, as far as my loyalty...you been talking to Walkor? Sunsetter? Yeah, some folks hate me right now. I don't blame them. Most of my best players jumped, or oddly enough, were in actual vm. You're right. I wasn't loyal to those who were barely playing. There are some who would say they weren't exactly being loyal to me or those of us getting our teeth kicked in. The only person I was truly disloyal to was Walkor. I owed him a longer conversation and I apologized to him personally. I had him a spot with us in TE but he's just not wired that way. He'd rather go down with the ship, and up until now, I was just like him. I guess I've changed. I mean, it's not you...it's me. Seriously though, I could've have done things in a better way. From day 1 I could have been better and I will take those lessons with me. I was angry. I was frustrated at myself and the majority of the group that I knew was better than what they showed in that world. Then I made an agreement to join the premade here, and that included killing Lato. Well...queue the guys dancing with the casket.

One last time. You're right. I wanted to win. Lato is over. Nagidos will be soon enough...excuse me. DAVidos. Long live the King!

DeletedUser10777

Ahhh, this explains Dav's hugathon's he loves to do. Gotta have everyone like him and do his bidding (not attack him)! But I guess this is why he VM checkout's or ghosts or runs crying to the team that beats him up every time he gets put down like the mediocre player he is..... Poor guy. Just another wannabe, I've seen Dav bleed too many times to count. In fact, seen EVERYONE posting here, bleed. And yes, including you Clinty-poo. I'm glad you came back though. Missed making you ghost ;)

And before everyone gets mad, I've got two recent examples to Dav being just a puny little boy: Imbros & Lato

Imb - team runs to VM checkout and ghosts at the first sign of a OP from a real team
Lato - runs to Clint's team because that team was a real team and did 1 OP on them too.

Guess we should call him the one hit wonder since he always runs away after 1 OP against him & his team lol. Poor guy. Keep playing little one, one day you'll be good. Maybe. But I've seen him run away on pretty much every world so...

YOU INBRED RAGGED PLATYPUS..... THER EIS NO WAY ON GODS GREEN FREAKING EARTH THAT YOU EVER MADE ME GHOST..... THE ONLY TIME I GHOSTED WAS IN ACTIUM.... BECAUSE I GOT TIRED OF TAKING A DUMP ALL OVER CITIES LIKE YOURS.... WHEN THE FIGHTING HAPPENS IM THERE.... WHEN THE SIMMING STARTS, IM OUT.... I DONT DO SIMCITY.... YOUR BONELESS SELF COULDNT EVEN HOLD MY ATTACK BUTTON DWEEBUS...... AND YOU RUN YOUR MOUTH ABOUT THE KING? BOY YOU MUST HAVE BUMPED YOUR JAGGED LITTLE HEAD.... YOU COULDNT HOLD THE KINGS JOCKSTRAP.... WHEN KING DAV DROPS THE KNOWLEDGE PEOPLE LISTEN..... AND THEY ACT.... BECAUSE THEY KNOW... HE BACKS THEM ENTIRELY... AND DOESNT DO ANY BACK HANDED BACK ROOM BS AND LIE AND BE DECEITFUL TO OTHERS....... CHECK YOURSELF BEFORE YOU WRECK YOURSELF BOY....

DeletedUser10777

IM BOUT TO BRING THE FORUMS BACK SON..... 2014-2015 STYLE.... ALL WE NEED IS AD TO GET HIS POMPUS BEHIND IN HERE AND START TALKING SMACK..... THEN WE WILL BE COMPLETE..... HAHAHAHAHAHA

Hixr

Messenger
MRA - Oh boy, I am SO glad you guys brought this up. Hixr, do you not remember our Team Meetings when I suggested to bring in an alliance because YOU ALL UP NORTH WERE STRUGGLING TO TAKE THEIR CITIES!???? Oh yeah, forgot about that didn't you? Did you also forget that YOU AND EVERYONE ELSE AGREED TO BRING THEM IN AND WANTED TO!???

I am sorry but this is 100% wrong. Chrict left due to his accident but it was clear when we dropped we were a small premade. You went ahead and turned the red dawn into a sister and promoted a ton of people into leadership. As for struggling, I wouldn't say we were struggling. To be honest I don't recall at all about anyone struggling. Yes we didn't get every siege but welcome to the game. Plus you shouldn't talk about people struggling there was not a city you capped where you didn't ask to be walked in. I most definitely did not want to bring anyone in and made that very clear.... If the discord was still up we could find my messages of me chanting MRA MRA.

I also read your section on O55. You told us to push into o55 because you said that TE was going to do a world split us getting o54 and o55 and them staying in o45 and o44. I think I actually won a bet because of that falling through but once again I can backtrack and find when you said that so don't act like the plan was to stop TE... it was meant to have a giant hugathon. The reason why we tried to populate o53 and o64 portals was to combat the 3/4's control TE had on the world.

If you were active... you would see we honestly were doing ok and it wasn't just clint. Sorry CLINT i don't want to take away from you but I felt like we had GE breathing down our back more than CLINT sneaking cs's into walkor. But once again you would have known that if you paid attention.

Chrict may take the high road here but I wont. Dont question Chricts loyalty. Since the beginning, he supported everyone who was active in VM and continues to support them. He got almost every single person who deserved a spot and he did seriously look out for the people who needed to be looked out for which is way more than what you did. We were on the titanic in VM. Instead of giving us a door, he gave us a boat.

I'll end the same way as Chrict. Dav has given us the win in Lato and will give us the win in Nagidos. He is the one true god-king and ruler over all these waters.

DeletedUser16620

My subjects have spoken. I am grateful to have them here with me. Hixr and Chrict are fantastic additions and great friends and players to have.

Sigurd, I do not know you well so I will pay no more mind to your empty comments.

Davidos shall carry on it is supposed to. Another win with my faithful and wonderful royal subjects.

DeletedUser10777

I am sorry but this is 100% wrong. Chrict left due to his accident but it was clear when we dropped we were a small premade. You went ahead and turned the red dawn into a sister and promoted a ton of people into leadership. As for struggling, I wouldn't say we were struggling. To be honest I don't recall at all about anyone struggling. Yes we didn't get every siege but welcome to the game. Plus you shouldn't talk about people struggling there was not a city you capped where you didn't ask to be walked in. I most definitely did not want to bring anyone in and made that very clear.... If the discord was still up we could find my messages of me chanting MRA MRA.

I also read your section on O55. You told us to push into o55 because you said that TE was going to do a world split us getting o54 and o55 and them staying in o45 and o44. I think I actually won a bet because of that falling through but once again I can backtrack and find when you said that so don't act like the plan was to stop TE... it was meant to have a giant hugathon. The reason why we tried to populate o53 and o64 portals was to combat the 3/4's control TE had on the world.

If you were active... you would see we honestly were doing ok and it wasn't just clint. Sorry CLINT i don't want to take away from you but I felt like we had GE breathing down our back more than CLINT sneaking cs's into walkor. But once again you would have known that if you paid attention.

Chrict may take the high road here but I wont. Dont question Chricts loyalty. Since the beginning, he supported everyone who was active in VM and continues to support them. He got almost every single person who deserved a spot and he did seriously look out for the people who needed to be looked out for which is way more than what you did. We were on the titanic in VM. Instead of giving us a door, he gave us a boat.

I'll end the same way as Chrict. Dav has given us the win in Lato and will give us the win in Nagidos. He is the one true god-king and ruler over all these waters.

HIX, I THINK I LOVE YOU! AND YES, IF I HAVE TO BE SUB STANDARD.... IM GLAD ITS TOO GAME ERROR!!!

DeletedUser15357

I'll end this charade with this:

Clint -
Katane and Heliopolis (EN):
K: You were my favor farm for the entire month I was there and couldn't grow at all. I left, you grew, and then either left or had your sh*t rocked - however, idk because I'm not there and left before you got to grow but the stats are there.

H: You went into VM because you couldn't handle the fight Charlie and I gave you. I left that world too after about 3 or 4 months and you got to come back. Either way, still a loss.

Chrict -
You trusted my input because you know I have not lost a war. You WATCHED my team take over half an entire world in 6 months (8 oceans) dumping 300+ cities in each - all with almost no gold usage (as we weren't the golding team) and create a record that still stands strong in this game, 6 years later. You KNEW I knew what I was talking about. Sure, maybe you did doubt yourself and trusted me more than yourself and maybe that is a fault of yours. However, I do want to be clear here I in NO way wanted to tell you what to do or essentially have you be my "puppet" as it could seem. I said along, and twice here, it's your team. If you told me to F off during the time, then F off it'd be. At the end of the day though the deal is done.

As for feelings hurt - no. It's a game and at the end of the day, I already knew who had good character and who was a stand up kind of person and who wasn't. I came here to LOL at the thread. I still greatly respect you and care about your well being (as well as everyone else's here) and I'm glad we finally got to play together after all this time. But I'll agree, what happened, sucked.

Hixr -
LOL
MAN you lie well my dude. Too bad we all know what really happened:
1) YOU never said MRA and even VOTED TO TURN THE ALLIANCE YOU GUYS WERE STRUGGLING WITH UP NORTH TO JOIN US. It was WALKOR who kept saying MRA. In which we discussed the matter privately and he understood what was going on when I explained things, and then agreed to bring them in.

2) Yep, said about the world split. Going back into my original response - THAT WAS CHRICT'S NAP THAT I WAS TRYING TO MAINTAIN FOR HIM. So once again, here you are shooting shots at Chrict and saying "That was meant for Sig". :rolleyes:
But did I also not say about how if we didn't go there we'd lose? Or did you miss that in the multiple team meetings we had, posts I made in leadership tab, etc? Did you forget how I was using Squad to keep TE busy and distracted while we grow in 55 "unnoticed" (and mostly we did) and I literally spelled out the overall plan that was happening that you LOVED!?? Did you forget how I was giving strategies and guidance to Squad to fight TE? I even posted the battle plans in our leadership tab that I gave Squad to fight TE and where to hit them specifically. However, we all knew Squad wasn't going to last too long - mostly thanks to Clint (Sorry Squad guys). Maybe Chrict didn't bring you up until after that was deleted, but EVERYONE ELSE was on the same page. Including Chrict. Did you also miss that when I was "leading" (and more so managing) VM that we were growing like crazy, taking cities became easy and we were unchallenged? How we WRECKED R4W in ONE OP?? But oh yeah, you didn't want to go south to fight. You wanted to stay north. I distinctly remember multiple times how you said you didn't want to go south where all the fighting was and I called you out twice - nicely and jokingly but did nonetheless. Chrict came back, I stepped down and out as I should have, and unfortunately, Chrict's methodology didn't work. So again, go be mad at him and yourself. I never failed you guys. VM THRIVED under me, and that was with me giving maybe 40% of what I had to offer BECAUSE IT WASN'T MY TEAM AND I WAS TRYING TO KEEP THINGS GOOD FOR CHRICT AND KEEP HIS STUFF GOING.

3) GE - Oh I knew dang well what was happening. I was paying attention the whole time. And watched you all get your butts handed to you. Clint got bored with you guys and moved on for the most part and GE stepped in. I like GE and he is a good player but at the same time, I've seen not so great players beat him too - not often, but I've seen it. You had EVERY opportunity to fix things and you didn't. Same for when Chrict came back, EVERY opportunity to fix the "MRA" you keep crying about (even though you voted to bring them in) and you didn't. Because YOU VOTED TO BRING THEM IN.

Lastly, to end this:

THIS ENTIRE THREAD IS PROOF TO DAV'S HUGATHON.
There's a reason I don't join WCs and talk to everyone. Look what you all did! You all admitted it. You hugged it out and hooked up. Then you decided to move in together in this new world. NBD on the move here, but once again, I am right as I had been all along. Hate me all you want but just remember at the end of the day, it is YOU who failed. Not me. I never once did anything wrong to VM and I had literally EVERYONE BUT 4 PEOPLE IN VM tell me that they'd rather me run the show than Chrict. Even wanted me to overthrow him and I shut the crap down quick. But it's okay Hixr, tell yourself whatever you feel necessary to sleep better at night dude.

DeletedUser16620

There is a common theme here. You have no fans, supporters or people who agree with you. Admit defeat and bend the knee you poor delusional soul...

You will most likely work in the kitchens or clean up crew for the barracks but I will accept you nonetheless.