Training Academy

• Thread starter DeletedUser16631
  • Start date

DeletedUser16174

Been waiting for a Revolt world w/ no moral to open. Haven't played in 2 yrs. I have the time to play & still have Gold to burn. I read this thread & think to myself "Why bother" joining. I left because of hug feasts. This is just another example of the same old nonsense I left behind. You want to teach players this game w/o them being attacked. I have guide many players in learning this game. I have found most players want to learn on their own. They just ask questions of the game they don't understand. Some come to this game w/ money to burn & still can't play, because they don't want pointers. Just because you lead a horse to water, doesn't mean he will drink it. I'm not knocking the idea. At this point in Grepo w/ the lack of players to me is a waste of time. This idea could of worked 8 yrs ago.

Hixr

Messenger
Been waiting for a Revolt world w/ no moral to open. Haven't played in 2 yrs. I have the time to play & still have Gold to burn. I read this thread & think to myself "Why bother" joining. I left because of hug feasts. This is just another example of the same old nonsense I left behind. You want to teach players this game w/o them being attacked. I have guide many players in learning this game. I have found most players want to learn on their own. They just ask questions of the game they don't understand. Some come to this game w/ money to burn & still can't play, because they don't want pointers. Just because you lead a horse to water, doesn't mean he will drink it. I'm not knocking the idea. At this point in Grepo w/ the lack of players to me is a waste of time. This idea could of worked 8 yrs ago.

I can tell I ruffled some feathers with my first comment! as a covid baby in regards to grepolis and starting up about 6 months ago I agree with the above comment! I learned the game by getting attacked and attacking! A lot of information to be learned by getting attacked and attacking, This is going to be my 3rd world and first revolt world so I don't know how not having moral plays a role in a training alliance but It just doesn't seem smart. There is no cost for a larger player to eat a smaller player due to moral and not having a night bonus means late ops and what not! Just doesn't seem all that beginner-friendly...

With that said we are currently pact with you sooo...! haha

DeletedUser16643

Sir, this is an engllish server, I speak english and do not understand your english. I do not understand farming for gold. If I want gold I buy it. I'm sure someone somewhere can help you with your gold adventure, but I am not able or interested.
I am speak english
How you not no this is english
I will gold I no need help from you

DeletedUser16479

I can tell I ruffled some feathers with my first comment! as a covid baby in regards to grepolis and starting up about 6 months ago I agree with the above comment! I learned the game by getting attacked and attacking! A lot of information to be learned by getting attacked and attacking, This is going to be my 3rd world and first revolt world so I don't know how not having moral plays a role in a training alliance but It just doesn't seem smart. There is no cost for a larger player to eat a smaller player due to moral and not having a night bonus means late ops and what not! Just doesn't seem all that beginner-friendly...

With that said we are currently pact with you sooo...! haha
Be prepared to constantly rebuild walls and constantly defend cat attacks. And be prepared to not sleep. That is revolt with no NB in a nutshell. Hope this helps... Lol