• Yes

Votes: 13 54.2%
  • No

Votes: 5 20.8%
  • I am Neutral

Votes: 6 25.0%

• Total voters

DeletedUser11144

That is a dick move whether friend or foe..... Its ashame, I was hoping to come on and see if there was any intel ;) ;)

Updated intel: NerdizenSteve is a jagoff

Actually, this is the same intel as yesterday....and the day before....and the day before.

DeletedUser16631

You obviously have a much higher opinion of yourself than others...

Fair enough. I had a much higher opinion of you and your alliance than you deserved.

You've got at least 2 enemies on this server, and in the two weeks I've been with you, you've been putting every resource you've got into (unsuccessfully) trying to wipe a player off the map who left you for the exact same reasons I've left.

You're only in the top positions because you are attacking each other. Which one of you can blame me for leaving, and please do explain why I should have stayed.

fDxi7PJ.jpg

KQlgw60.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
LOL i am not in the alliance but why is circling Cats on a Dog War score relevant ??? I hope you know what internals are...
Meph, maybe he thinks Cats and Dogs are an MRA, hmmmmmm . Might agree on that especially if another alliance besides the 3 you got spawn....
NetizenSteve any info on that ?

DeletedUser16631

Fair enough. I had a much higher opinion of you and your alliance than you deserved.

You're only in the top positions because you are attacking each other.

LOL i am not in the alliance but why is circling Cats on a Dog War score relevant ???
NetizenSteve any info on that ?

Circling that score is relevant because I approached their alliance thinking that them being in the top ranking meant that they had their game down, and knew what they were doing.

I was wrong. Sooo very, very wrong. One more time...they are only in the top ranking because they are fighting each other.
I'm irrelevant to this server now. I left. My game there is over. I've started a new game. Everything that happened here is irrelevant in Nagidos. I'm starting over. Is that alright with everyone here? Can we all agree, that I thought I was in an alliance that was worth being in, and so I repped them here, and discovered I was a blind man and a fool for doing so, and leave it at that? Please and thank you.

DeletedUser262

I caught up on this thread and I laughed, and cried...from laughing. NetizenSteve has such an inflated opinion of himself, it is hilarious.
losers like you get frustrated and quit when things don't go their way; or in your case, post random and convoluted diatribes in the alliance forums and wonder why no one responds back to you
I find this absolutely unsurprising.

Part of me wants to follow you to your new world and actually play serious, just so I can dumpster you. Given I outpaced your growth on this server while gold farming and you were golding, I doubt it would be hard to do.

I also think it is funny you are on the new server trying to start a training alliance, but left what could be considered the strongest training alliance on this world to do so. That tells me you are not interested in helping new players, you just want to seem like your that nice kind of guy while being in charge. You did not leave dogs and cats because they were bad, you left because they would not listen to you.

Personally I hate being in charge. Especially training alliances. It is a real headache to manage a bunch of players with inconsistent online times and levels of activity, who often don't speak English as their native language, and can get mixed up, distracted, and all around confused. I am two weeks in now, and this is the longest I have ever actively played without being promoted to leadership. Not because I want the position but because it is generally in my best interest to turn noob allies into competent players. I usually get burned out fast and leave within the first month or so. I tend to spend literally 12 to 16 hours a day training new players, running diplomacy, recruiting, writing guides, leaking false intel, coordinating attacks and defense, maintaining the forum, and somehow managing my own cities. Often I would have to play sub optimally on an individual level for the good of the alliance, only to have half those same players I recruited and trained go inactive just about the time they were ready to contribute. All of that leaves very little time for the real world, and even though I have my own business, it doesn't really run itself.

Point being, I understand having to leave due to burnout and time constraints, but leaving the top alliance because they won't listen to you, to go set up a training alliance because you think noobs will listen.... Good luck with that. I guess we can now call you the Noob King though...until you abandon them because it is really hard to efficiently run a training alliance when you have to compete with actual alliances, and you are choosing a world with no NB or morale. My bet is you will stubbornly stick with it to try and prove how great a person you are, until a competent alliance wrecks you and then you will probably blame the noobs with a complete lack of awareness that their failure reflects your own inability to lead them. Ofc, that is just pure speculation based on how you comport yourself in these forums and in game.

DeletedUser11144

Thing is, Nerdizen, a bunch of us were dealt a shitty hand thanks to chronic deserters. While it's complaint worthy, complaining has never won anything. At least some of us are left there trying to hold it together. What did you expect when top players were peacing out or simply MIA? That we would be expanding healthily? That's a bit misguided I believe. At this point, it is obvious survival mode that we're in. It is what it is. I'm not gonna come in here and run my mouth like we're handing the world its ass on a platter. Be a realist, homie. We're getting pummelled, so it serves no benificial purpose to come in here and act like we're not. As I stated before, it's embarrassing. For you, and for the team. Check that....WAS embarrassing. It's a non-issue now. Thanks for the cities by the way ;)

DeletedUser10240

Gl over there buddy
But also we had plenty of troops at home like I said ;)
gl tho, hope you find yourself a good alliance like the one you were reminiscing about
just saying me and shock are on the same team on us93 so disregard the name of our alliance and just mark us down as victors of the world so we can all move on

DeletedUser16251

I didn't join the server and spend over $400 ingame to sit in an alliance like Cats & Dogs. It was just my misfortune to have spawned on their turf when I started. I'm used to mixing it up with players of a higher caliber, that's all I'm going to say. My Polis's are all up for grabs, get them quick, because as everyone knows, they just LOVE to internalize.
$400 ?!?!? I may spend that on an entire world. It took that much to get what, 6 cities? You need a financial advisor seriously.

In all seriousness, you are a real classless player. No integrity, no loyalty, no pride. NOTHING. Just a big mouth looking out for himself and looking to create drama wherever possible.

I am so tempted to go to EVERY world and make your life miserable and force you to spend hundreds and hundreds just to quit when I rip thru your cities and rim your sorry a$$

DeletedUser16479

$400 ?!?!? I may spend that on an entire world. It took that much to get what, 6 cities? You need a financial advisor seriously.

In all seriousness, you are a real classless player. No integrity, no loyalty, no pride. NOTHING. Just a big mouth looking out for himself and looking to create drama wherever possible.

I am so tempted to go to EVERY world and make your life miserable and force you to spend hundreds and hundreds just to quit when I rip thru your cities and rim your sorry a$$
Hey Joe it’s been a while. Sigma? I can’t remember.

DOA doing some Work too.... And more alliances are slowly popping up (Maybe C and D worthy pact mate LOL) tho prob no threat but a good sign