Open Letter of Apology To War Dogs Attackers

DeletedUser15812

Welcome back Pudding, bang up job of coordinating handing off with your team before hand lol!

DeletedUser16436

Welcome back Pudding, bang up job of coordinating handing off with your team before hand lol!

I got all revolts posted but I miscommunicated with my team and that led to some confusion so I’m taking that blame

DeletedUser16308

Hang on let me go to the store and get tissues and mouthwash for y'all!

DeletedUser15689

Hmm. I'm amused. Bring it don't sing it. I'm waiting. I;m bored!

Rodrk

Peltast
I'd be bored too if i founded most of my cities and sat around waiting for something to happen. You should message 90% of WD, they know the feeling

DeletedUser16436

I'd be bored too if i founded most of my cities and sat around waiting for something to happen. You should message 90% of WD, they know the feeling
What about the 10 or so people in TBD who have under 450k fight points ? I think they do a lot of that also

Rodrk

Peltast
Quick question - is WD having a group vacation somewhere or has leadership sufficiently put their members to sleep by partnering with food?

Last edited:

DeletedUser15812

Quick question - is WD having a group vacation somewhere or has leadership sufficiently put their members to sleep by partnering with food?

Good news Rod, they came back from vacation and ran an op yesterday. I went fantastic for them and they took City again.

Rodrk

Peltast
ugh - not city. that was our favorite 1700pt city. Well now that's devastating, i'm unclear as to how we move past this

Last edited:
God I love free BP
530d380d9c6a7fa3c096112c0f52f188.png

https%3A%2F%2Fwww.grcrt.net%2F_rep_img_%2Fac%2Faccbefe7dd02468ded492ce554038acf.png