Kas World Chat

DeletedUser16435

Is there one?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16591

Gold can't solve every problem, imagine that?

You know you're a real group of clowns when you win, but you still lose.

Man you are delusional. Imagine being such a cowardly dog that once your master turned tail and hid in VM after we owned him you stop playing because you know you are going to get OPed and in the process screw over your alliance, only to come back 2 weeks later to post in an external forum about our golding when it took your buddy 6 GOLDED LS NUKES to take 1 city from me, which oh by the way we took back the minute your turtleness up and left. Literally everyone in your old alliance was like 'yea we figured that would happen' when you ran like a you know what. No one cares what you say dude, you're irrelevant.

DeletedUser16591

Apparently you very, very much do, because your littler rant says otherwise.

My comment wasn't intended to be trash talk. Truth hurts, pal. Not much else to say. Enjoy the months of boredom and pointless grinding. You made your beds.

LOL my little rant was nothing more than laying out the 'actual' facts.

Yea, I'm perfectly ok and sitting back on my laurels now that I've kicked the snot out of your alliance. Thanks though. Enjoy losing another world!

'actual' facts.

Good use of quotation marks around 'actual." I'm glad we can agree that you actually (with no quotation marks) have no clue what you're talking about and you're just making things up to fit your worldview like most "winners" (again, quotation marks) who try too hard to win the internets.

You and your teammates are so obnoxious and childish, I bet that world chat must be a real "blast." LOL (See what I did with the quotation marks there?)

And just so we don't lose the vein of this awesome post, here's the TL;DR:

Players from Kasmenei come to external forums to beg people to join their circle jerk discord channel because they're bored after killing the world with their power gaming and world class poor sportsmanship. Then they get trolled.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16591

"History is written by the victors."

If you wanted a chance to defend yourself, you should've done it in-game.

He wouldn't know what that is like bro. He's clearly not a 'finisher'. Poor puppy just wants some attention now that he's gone.

Last edited by a moderator:
You know you're a real group of clowns when you win, but you still lose.

You're not victors. You're losers. You're not writing any history. You're just getting trolled on the internet.

Durrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Thread TL;DR: Players from Kasmenei come to external forums to beg people to join their circle jerk discord channel because they're bored after killing the world with their power gaming and world class poor sportsmanship. Then they get trolled.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5244

i'd love to see some examples of us using an unreal/crazy amount of gold but i have a feeling that you're just bringing it up as an excuse...and also don't really see where the poor sportsmanship plays in i feel like we've gone about this world in a pretty standard fashion overall