Top 10 Sink or Swim

DeletedUser11256

@Scipio Africanus I, looks like there is another Scipio in this world in the aptly named SquadFam alliance. I suggest filing an identity theft report cause that alliance name is just the worst

DeletedUser10777

HELLO PEOPLE!!! HAVENT BEEN ON GREP FORUMS IN AWHILE..... GUESS I MIGHT AS WELL MAKE AN APPEARANCE...... HERE MY SINK OR SWIM.....

FIGHT CLUB/PROJECT MAYHEM: WE DONT SWIM, WE HAVE TRIP 400'S.... WE CHIME WALK....

EVERYONE ELSE: IN THE WATER OR IN THE DIRT.... IT DOESNT MATTER.... THIS WORLD IS ALREADY OVER..... THE SCORE IS NOT EVEN WORTH MENTIONING.... I DONT EVEN THINK SOME OF YOU HAVE EVEN HIT THE ATTACK BUTTON..... ALOT OF SCARED PEOPLE HERE.... BIG LAME HERE..... JUST UNBELIEVABLE....

DeletedUser16436

HELLO PEOPLE!!! HAVENT BEEN ON GREP FORUMS IN AWHILE..... GUESS I MIGHT AS WELL MAKE AN APPEARANCE...... HERE MY SINK OR SWIM.....

FIGHT CLUB/PROJECT MAYHEM: WE DONT SWIM, WE HAVE TRIP 400'S.... WE CHIME WALK....

EVERYONE ELSE: IN THE WATER OR IN THE DIRT.... IT DOESNT MATTER.... THIS WORLD IS ALREADY OVER..... THE SCORE IS NOT EVEN WORTH MENTIONING.... I DONT EVEN THINK SOME OF YOU HAVE EVEN HIT THE ATTACK BUTTON..... ALOT OF SCARED PEOPLE HERE.... BIG LAME HERE..... JUST UNBELIEVABLE....

Would have been a more interesting world if you didn’t poach players but if you want to make a boring world even more boring for yourself it’s whatever

DeletedUser10777

Would have been a more interesting world if you didn’t poach players but if you want to make a boring world even more boring for yourself it’s whatever

THATS A SAD EXCUSE FOR A REBUTTLE.... THE SAD PART IS WE GET MESSAGES EVERYDAY FROM YOUR TEAM STILL.... BELIEVE ME... THERE IS MORE WHO HAVE GOTTEN DENIED THAN THOSE WHO WE RECRUITED.... I CANT HELP IT WE CHOSE QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.... OUR GROUP IS 72 FIGHTERS... YOUR GROUP IS OVER 150 HUM DRUMS.... THE MATH DOESNT COMPUTE..... LOL.

DeletedUser16436

THATS A SAD EXCUSE FOR A REBUTTLE.... THE SAD PART IS WE GET MESSAGES EVERYDAY FROM YOUR TEAM STILL.... BELIEVE ME... THERE IS MORE WHO HAVE GOTTEN DENIED THAN THOSE WHO WE RECRUITED.... I CANT HELP IT WE CHOSE QUALITY OVER QUANTITY.... OUR GROUP IS 72 FIGHTERS... YOUR GROUP IS OVER 150 HUM DRUMS.... THE MATH DOESNT COMPUTE..... LOL.
I stopped playing ages ago I don’t know what you are talking about...I didn’t even ask to join. Would have been boring to

plus typing in all caps really isn’t doing much for you

DeletedUser10777

I stopped playing ages ago I don’t know what you are talking about...I didn’t even ask to join. Would have been boring to

plus typing in all caps really isn’t doing much for you

YOU BETTER DO SOME RESEARCH.... OR TALK TO SOME OTHER PLAYERS BETTER THAN YOU.... THESE CAPS WERE HERE WAY BEFORE YOU SLITHERED YOUR WAY IN HERE AND THEY WILL BE SLAPPIN THE TASTE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IF YOU DECIDE TO COME BACK TO HELIKE..... WHY YOU EVEN ON THE FORUMS HERE? YOU BIG MAD HUH?

DeletedUser16436

YOU BETTER DO SOME RESEARCH.... OR TALK TO SOME OTHER PLAYERS BETTER THAN YOU.... THESE CAPS WERE HERE WAY BEFORE YOU SLITHERED YOUR WAY IN HERE AND THEY WILL BE SLAPPIN THE TASTE OUT OF YOUR MOUTH IF YOU DECIDE TO COME BACK TO HELIKE..... WHY YOU EVEN ON THE FORUMS HERE? YOU BIG MAD HUH?
Helike is slow and boring. Other worlds are much more appealing to me. And it’s an open forum. I can comment as I like.

DeletedUser15165

Please stay on topic folks.

The last top 12 was posted on the 21st April, if we don't have another 'Top 12' posted soon and people continue to go off topic then I will have no other option but to close the thread.

DeletedUser15733

Can we get an update?

News travels slow on the rim...

Who’s kicking who’s rear end, who’s folding?

DeletedUser15733

Infraction points will only be issued when Forum Rules have been broken.

I made a thread trying to spice the world up, but it appears someone deleted it. Are we just not supposed to use this anymore? This is a conquest game, right? How come we cannot comment on the game we are playing...?

DeletedUser15165

I made a thread trying to spice the world up, but it appears someone deleted it. Are we just not supposed to use this anymore? This is a conquest game, right? How come we cannot comment on the game we are playing...?

I will answer this, even though I've stood down from my position as Forum Admin.

The thread you made was advertising the logo of a Company which has no connection to Grepolis or InnoGames hence why it was removed.

Taken from the Forum Rules -

Advertising

Topics and/or posts that are created solely for the purpose of advertising other websites without connection to Grepolis or InnoGames GmbH are forbidden.

DeletedUser15733

I will answer this, even though I've stood down from my position as Forum Admin.

The thread you made was advertising the logo of a Company which has no connection to Grepolis or InnoGames hence why it was removed.

Taken from the Forum Rules -

Advertising

Topics and/or posts that are created solely for the purpose of advertising other websites without connection to Grepolis or InnoGames GmbH are forbidden.

But the rule states "solely for the purpose of advertising", my post was clearly "solely for the purpose of trolling" as our dear friend Meatbubba lost his city, and WE HAVE THE MEATS! I feel like some discretion could of been used here.

DeletedUser14792

But the rule states "solely for the purpose of advertising", my post was clearly "solely for the purpose of trolling" as our dear friend Meatbubba lost his city, and WE HAVE THE MEATS! I feel like some discretion could of been used here.

LOL! I missed that post of yours. Posting that drew an infraction? That's as crummy as the time I responded to a Spaniard (the player lives in Spain and is Spanish) in Spanish instead of English. That was crap on the part of both the spaniard and the moderator.

... belated nice job on taking that city; same with the one you guys took from Sweet Savage. It seems like right now we're busy eating internals; don't know how it's going on that front with you guys. All the best.