Trash Talk.

DeletedUser16308

File 13...wow i was hoping for something better than 13 o_O

DeletedUser16436

I will just note that I didn't see Capt Pudding clearing for Pancakes in the reports. He was probably on forums taking an hour to make a post rather than timing in some clearing for his teammate. The battle is in the game, not out here, mate
It’s called losing all my stuff in my attempt on Bigjs city and being mid rebuild , but thanks for your concern

DeletedUser15165

Once again I find myself giving out Infraction Points, how many times do I have to remind people to abide by the Forum Rules.

It clearly states -
Be respectful. Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation and private messages. It is permissible to insult a player's gameplay (calling someone a noob is acceptable).

Please abide by the Forum Rules as next time it just may not be Infraction Points.

( I can feel my ears burning now and someone has that dreaded voodoo doll out again as well. )

DeletedUser16436

Once again I find myself giving out Infraction Points, how many times do I have to remind people to abide by the Forum Rules.

It clearly states -
Be respectful. Personal insults are not allowed anywhere in this forum, including reputation and private messages. It is permissible to insult a player's gameplay (calling someone a noob is acceptable).

Please abide by the Forum Rules as next time it just may not be Infraction Points.

( I can feel my ears burning now and someone has that dreaded voodoo doll out again as well. )
Noob

As a wise man once said, "The city name was literally Free City 4 U, but if your going to time like a drunk trying to walk home or send 120 ls with a cs it’s my duty to sink you"

053eed775518690fb0b501c1a0d504e8.png
5fa269e831f902fde9711824232bc707.png

DeletedUser15165

Thank you for the condolences, but unless you know something that I don't my family doesn't need them just yet. I intend to be around for a while longer, I know this will annoy many people, such as life.

don’t wanna risk the infraction points lol

Now now never say never, you don't know what you are missing. ;)

DeletedUser16436

Think you TBD folk may want to have a word with “Macdaddy713”

don’t know what he was thinking