Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16308

Just saying!
[report]cb0af4f0a2042317911b337449ac6ce5[/report]

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve got any juicy reports to share?
Probably buried somewhere in my 200-300 reports from today.

This one's my personal favorite after slasher over there said "Back your big mouth and I'll fight you 1 on 1 "
ebd486285e0928aad319b404c3ec2a38.png

Then there's this one
b119b95564c2c03a7455c955c9470355.png

And this one for old time's sake
ff4504f58c2fcab56d34351801c2a627.jpg

and keep those CSes coming, I need more slots for defending WWs :)

Last edited:

DeletedUser16308

we smoked you today and your still hanging on to your bs reports that only shows your gain. You already lost a city and more to come!

we smoked you
It took what, 2 weeks of 2 dozen people across 3 alliances hitting me at various times for you to finally win? Congrats, I guess?

As for my ego, that disappeared because I got you guys to do what I wanted. You've started taking cities off me so I can fully relocate to TBD areas and start getting my game on. Although I must say, I'll miss having dozens of attacks coming at me for days at a time. It was fun.

DeletedUser16436

Initial attacks were on the 7th and I have 28 names on my list of people that smacked me. I was close enough.

all im gonna say is don’t come posting reports laughing at people for not being able to take your city and then act like you don’t care when they actually do because we all know you do

then act like you don’t care when they actually do
I doubt you saw the reports, because if you did you'd have seen that the moment I sunk Whaler's OLU nuke at 45.2, I immediately stopped defending. The last resistance anyone saw was Glyppis' CS being sunk, and that was solely because I had sent the birs from 2:30 out.

DeletedUser16308

I doubt you saw the reports, because if you did you'd have seen that the moment I sunk Whaler's OLU nuke at 45.2, I immediately stopped defending. The last resistance anyone saw was Glyppis' CS being sunk, and that was solely because I had sent the birs from 2:30 out.
Here we go with the excuses...hi my name is Steve and i want to make my ego great again!

Here we go with the excuses.
"Guys look the birs we've known he's had but never been able to kill suddenly stopped moving! This can't possibly mean he stopped trying, could it?"

Side note, I regret not defending after 45.2 was revolted because I'm second in DBP today. Could've been first :(

DeletedUser16308

its mine now...we took 5 of yours today. FES swim Steve sinks!

DeletedUser15165

Okay folks some of you obviously can't keep this thread on topic.

If it continues this thread will be closed and infraction points issued.

If you want to lambaste each then go to the Trash Talk thread, but keep it within the Rules of the Forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.