Not open for further replies.
WD: "Nooooo, you can't just keep killing our stuff!"

Me: "Haha harpy go splat"
e669e51164592e5e5a09fad2acad787b.png

DeletedUser15689

stevehazelnuttehepic

Hoplite

Thursday at 9:55 PM
1 TBD- Still going strong, couple of players nearing the end of VM that may pose a problem. Then again, it's TBD. They'll handle it.
2/4/10 War Dogs- Also going strong, however they seem to be having problems actually winning on their own.
3 NE- Going to lose and they know it, they're just here for the fight I assume.
5 Tomato- Don't know much about these people
6 FES- Pacted with War Dogs to fight NE/TBD/Shawnee, have been trying to recruit more people to fight Shawnee/NE
7/8/9 Shawnee- Do they ever win? Completely irrelevant still unless they start fighting FES more seriously.
lolol. love keeping ya'll in the dark

Kudos to Whaler and FES for sending all the LS from their OLU nukes without the OLU to bait me. Show everyone why you deserve to be a float with all those OLU in the sea.

DeletedUser16436

What were they supposed to do, ally people who HC with cats?

1. TBD/TBA/TM- SWIM.
2. WD/WD2/GD/FES/Silence- FLOAT (GD or Silence will merge into WD/WD2, FES will outright sink.)

Stats don't lie, WD losing bad
2fa7c11d91e10f0bb86f9bd00892e2a3.png
They should have fought the both of us but they were too scared to do that.
And we aren’t losing bad, but keep thinking that. It’s a clear swim for both TBD and WD. The only two contenders for the world.
Plus you talk a lot of trash for someone with 130k fight points...

DeletedUser16436

Please refer to the fact you op'd Nordy, got 20+ revolts, and got ZERO of his cities.

And explain to me how losing 3 cities for every one WD takes isn't losing badly.
We got sidetracked by several internals if you were even paying attention. You clearly spend enough time on GrepoLife so you should see that.

DeletedUser16308

I am going to make a hat that says: MAKE STEVE'S EGO GREAT AGAIN!

Status
Not open for further replies.