Looking for old friends

DeletedUser16573

I am Doomlord and I played Grepo from 2014 to 2015 when health issues with myself and my wife forced me to quit. I have recently come back and was wondering if any of my old team mates are still around. It has been so long I have forgotten their game names but maybe they remember me. Any way, looking forward to hear from some of them.

DeletedUser16573

Is there a forum archive, where I might find threads from 5 or more years ago? The oldest I can find are from 2017.

DeletedUser15165

If you scroll down the forum home page to the bottom to 'Closed Worlds', you'll be able to hopefully find a world that you had previously played in. Click on the world and all the threads pertaining to that world will be there for you to read only.

Hope that helps you find your old buddies.

DeletedUser16573

Thank you for the info. After looking thru I not sure which worlds I played...LOL. My health issues include a mild stroke and a heart attack. The stroke put holes in my memory. Was hoping that finding an archive might help jog something lose.

DeletedUser15165

Thank you for the info. After looking thru I not sure which worlds I played...LOL. My health issues include a mild stroke and a heart attack. The stroke put holes in my memory. Was hoping that finding an archive might help jog something lose.

Sorry to hear about your health issues, I hope in time you make a full recovery.

If you won a world here is the link to Hall of Fame https://us.grepolis.com/start/hall_of_fame, every alliance that has won a world is listed there, with the winning alliances roster of members names, maybe that may be of help to you.

DeletedUser16573

Well that helped some. Played in Lamia, but unfortunately we did not win. The plyer KZG3 rung a bell. Tangled with him a few times. Also, Clintarus and Crankyoldman . I think Crankyoldman was part of our alliance or we had an NAP with them. We were pretty high up overall, like top 5-6. Thanks again, at least I have a starting point.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser5524

Well that helped some. Played in Lamia, but unfortunately we did not win. The plyer KZG3 rung a bell. Tangled with him a few times. Also, Clintarus and Crankyoldman . I think Crankyoldman was part of our alliance or we had an NAP with them. We were pretty high up overall, like top 5-6. Thanks again, at least I have a starting point.
I don't think most of the players play anymore sadly unless they have new names.

Jellaa

Citizen
Clintaurus is playing Helike.

DeletedUser16576

I am also looking for old friends, except I played back in like 2011 lol Daizan and Dragana were my main friends, and Pythagoras. I also remember Tommy knight

FeedMeBP

Messenger
I am also looking for old friends, except I played back in like 2011 lol Daizan and Dragana were my main friends, and Pythagoras. I also remember Tommy knight
Been playing since 2010 on different names. Fought Daizan quite a few times :)

DeletedUser7768

https://www.grcrt.net/en_GB/module/searchstats

Grepolis Report Converter has historical game data. Open link, find player search uncheck the check box to search non active worlds, put in your player name and click search. It will show you all the worlds you have ever played in, there was a few different Doomlords when I searched so im not sure which one was you but there is the link. Just make sure you uncheck the check box next to player search or you will not get old world data.