Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16436

Had no intention of replying here since I completely agree with the list that @SpikeMike419 provided.
However, seeing all these posts I just had to jump in.

You should always respect leadership decisions even though you might not like them, if you are a real team player. But you're not and you're showing it to all of us and to your teammates and leaders. Most of your teammates are full of respect and they are very kind people. You already disrespected Rogue when you left without a word and jumped into WD, now you're openly saying that you don't like some of their decisions. Many of current WD players at least had a courtesy to send a message saying they want to try something else and that they don't see a future in current alliance - which is fine! Everyone has a right to do whatever they want but be a man ffs.

You are not being a man by showing disrespect to all of us here. Having in mind that you just figured out the fact that NE and TBD are "hugging" is critical - I guess you're socially distanced over there as you were in Rogue. We are in a passionate love for 2 months now, just for you. As said to your leadership - NE will not be a part of TBD winning team and will NOT ask for a crown. To be honest, they don't need us as much as you think. We are not heavy hitters so we can't make a huge difference, they are the ones that you should be concerned about. NE has some other goals and tasks, we are doing brilliantly if I might add! But when TBD calls, we're there for them, because you can't possibly expect from 50 players to defeat 120 (was over 150 until a month ago) by themselves.

We just don't want you to win, and that's our common goal with TBD. You have great players, great people and great fighters but you do have some dirt on your hands. This is why you don't deserve to win.

SpikeMike was spot on in his post and you should learn something from it. Adapting to a current situation is the key of success. Please stop disrespecting other people, mostly those you're in alliance with.
Didn’t disrespect my alliance. Just because I don’t agree with something doesn’t mean I’m not going to respect it. Which I have done. Been down to Guard Dogs to help out and now I’m back up in Rogue 2. As I said to Putter, I respect them and they are a group of very good players. Can’t really blame me for leaving NE when I did. Could have been more open about it but I didnt think it would bother anyone since at that stage I was pretty inactive. I’m glad I hopped over here though. Some great players and great people.

But...these are forums. A place to discuss and share your opinions. I respect your opinion so please respect mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm glad the occasional murder of 4 WD manti for 32 DLU makes me semi relevant.
8ab01e0ff6a39fad67463deaf52b541e.png

Edit: Please send more I need BP

Last edited:

DeletedUser15689

Well now, FES Swims. Any one who's been around a long time knows I never give up and we:ll snipe you to death. Wanna fight just bring it and we'll throw down with any one:)

DeletedUser16308

I have been meaning to respond here many times...but I couldn't remember my password to save my life lol! On a side note by a miracle I remembered it. So lets talk chickens. I do agree with some projections here, I am not gonna lie. However let me just say that FES is still one of the originals. We got our rear ends handed to us in the beginning and sometimes still do. But we are still standing and working as a team. Hell if you look at our progression and were a stock on the market, i'd say its a good investment.

Stay safe and healthy,
Whaler

DeletedUser11724

Tomado isn't a concern, as half of them don't know that you're supposed to have LS in your OLU nukes, not just FTS crammed with as much OLU as possible.

That's interesting that 1/2 their players do that especially since they're about to pass up WD2 on ABP...I'd love to see what WD2 attacks look like

DeletedUser16308

We all have noob moments. Even tho he is a member of our alliance, i cant help but laugh at that attack. I have no explanation for yall. Maybe he knows something we don't lol!

DeletedUser16436

We all have noob moments. Even tho he is a member of our alliance, i cant help but laugh at that attack. I have no explanation for yall. Maybe he knows something we don't lol!
I told him not to do that and he still did it lol

DeletedUser13074

FEAR SMUDGER!

Necessary Evil is the greatest and best alliance in the history of Grepolis. Why? Because they have SMUDGER!

Be seeing you all at the end.

Long way to go. SInk/swim/float who cares. SMUDGER WILL SMUDGE THOSE THAT SMUDGED HIM IN THE PAST!

WE are not just evil, WE ARE NECESSARY!

Enjoy your game. Enjoy your politics. In the end, if you stand in my way, YOU WILL BE SMUDGED!

SMUDGER 2020! SMUDGER 2024! SMUDGER 2028!

SMUDGER FOREVER!

BOW TO SMUDGER NOW! BEND THE KNEE! You will later! Watch and learn! SMUDGER FOR SUPREME RULER!

DeletedUser13074

LOL. You all talk like Necessary Evil is in some sort of danger. WE ARE THE ONE WHO KNOCKS!

DeletedUser13074

Been on VM for a bit. How many more cities did Necessary Evil take?

Still averaging + 25 a week?

LOL. War Dogs, you have no idea the storm about to come for you.

Guessing, since you are all low life cowards who jumped and ran early in the world, this will be a two team race for wonders.

My friends in TBD (who I was a founding member of, where the hell is BOOMER? 95-51!), the Necesasry Evil team will enjoy having an honorable wonder race with you as soon as those coward War Dogs fold.

TBD is favorite.

Necessary Evil will grab a wonder or two.

War dogs? LOL. What a stupid decision everyone who left rogue made. You guys are at total mess and failure of a team.

It's not up to me, but leadership, I wouldn't have any of you back. But, beyond my paygrade.

Something special happening with Necessary Evil right now!

DeletedUser13074

and slasherdan, we had a lot of fun playing against each other in other worlds!

Once again, over my paygrade, but we could have a lot of fun smashing stuff together!

I won't be gone for very long. Just trying to help the Trump Presidency not implode over all this covid stuff.

I mean, honestly, he should just hand his Presidency to me.

Smudger 2020. Smudger 2024. Smudger 2028.

SMUDGER FOREVER!

DeletedUser16436

Been on VM for a bit. How many more cities did Necessary Evil take?

Still averaging + 25 a week?

LOL. War Dogs, you have no idea the storm about to come for you.

Guessing, since you are all low life cowards who jumped and ran early in the world, this will be a two team race for wonders.

My friends in TBD (who I was a founding member of, where the hell is BOOMER? 95-51!), the Necesasry Evil team will enjoy having an honorable wonder race with you as soon as those coward War Dogs fold.

TBD is favorite.

Necessary Evil will grab a wonder or two.

War dogs? LOL. What a stupid decision everyone who left rogue made. You guys are at total mess and failure of a team.

It's not up to me, but leadership, I wouldn't have any of you back. But, beyond my paygrade.

Something special happening with Necessary Evil right now!
Someone’s very upset.

Status
Not open for further replies.