Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

DeletedUser2975

I would like to be the first to offer my congratulations to Pillars. You guys pulled it out in the end. I look forward to many more good fights in future servers.

And this next comment is aimed at noone in particular.... Grow up. We're all here playing a game. You win some and you lose some. No excuses and argument needed. Be humble in victory and be a good sport in loss.

I feel like our team (DW) did a decent job on this server but we failed to be in the running come end game without a merge. The wolves just like to fight and have fun as a crew and I can't speak for anyone else but I had fun. After all, if you're not having fun you're not doing it right
Even in loss, I'm proud of our crew. We may not walk away from this server with a digital crown and our names in a "hall of fame" but I feel like we gained respect from Ally and enemy alike.

For sure, thanks and hope we get a chance to fight more (with or against) in the future server!

DeletedUser10233

I would like to be the first to offer my congratulations to Pillars. You guys pulled it out in the end. I look forward to many more good fights in future servers.

And this next comment is aimed at noone in particular.... Grow up. We're all here playing a game. You win some and you lose some. No excuses and argument needed. Be humble in victory and be a good sport in loss.

I feel like our team (DW) did a decent job on this server but we failed to be in the running come end game without a merge. The wolves just like to fight and have fun as a crew and I can't speak for anyone else but I had fun. After all, if you're not having fun you're not doing it right
Even in loss, I'm proud of our crew. We may not walk away from this server with a digital crown and our names in a "hall of fame" but I feel like we gained respect from Ally and enemy alike.

One of the few things on the externals I can agree with. I had fun here and hope to do it again on the next.

DeletedUser9659

Blah blah blah....bottom line is Pillars won and for that I congratulate them. I know several, played with several and won before with some Pillars. You all had a plan and executed it. Well done.

As many have said before "It's a game", you win some and you lose some. Be humble when doing either, it's not that hard. A lot here haven't played a domination world before so take what you learned and apply it to the next one you play no matter if you won or lost this one. If players did that instead of focusing on cutting each other down I'm sure these types of worlds will only get better, more competitive. Grepo Domination worlds though there are some issues that need sorted are far better than ww's in my opinion.

One more thing, though I'm on the losing end I want to say what a privilege it was to play with my DV (Chigs) mates. We were enemies in other worlds but we became friends enough that you accepted me in to your crew. Chigs get accused of a lot of things but what I seen since being with you is that you'll go toe to toe with any one. You dedicate yourself to the game and most importantly you dedicate yourselves to each other and have done so for quite some time. It sucked being your enemy because you were relentless however that said you made the game fun. I sleep better now that I've gotten to play with you Chigs...lol

Back to the beginning...Congratulations Pillars!!

jdubbs

Citizen
Blah blah blah....bottom line is Pillars won and for that I congratulate them. I know several, played with several and won before with some Pillars. You all had a plan and executed it. Well done.

As many have said before "It's a game", you win some and you lose some. Be humble when doing either, it's not that hard. A lot here haven't played a domination world before so take what you learned and apply it to the next one you play no matter if you won or lost this one. If players did that instead of focusing on cutting each other down I'm sure these types of worlds will only get better, more competitive. Grepo Domination worlds though there are some issues that need sorted are far better than ww's in my opinion.

One more thing, though I'm on the losing end I want to say what a privilege it was to play with my DV (Chigs) mates. We were enemies in other worlds but we became friends enough that you accepted me in to your crew. Chigs get accused of a lot of things but what I seen since being with you is that you'll go toe to toe with any one. You dedicate yourself to the game and most importantly you dedicate yourselves to each other and have done so for quite some time. It sucked being your enemy because you were relentless however that said you made the game fun. I sleep better now that I've gotten to play with you Chigs...lol

Back to the beginning...Congratulations Pillars!!

You were a chig? I was in albatross.... crazy PS I like conquest waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay better.

DeletedUser16436

It is hilarious that FF members still gold their walls if they get revolted because it would damage their egos if they lost a city

DeletedUser10233

Well, I don't see any point in golding anything at this point. I will say I think it's hilarious that Pillars members have to make city names such as "HeRanAway" to boost their egos about the win... Not like he's been active. You guy clearly proved yall can take cities off active members of ours... Feel the sarcasm in that last sentence.

Some folk's got no class (guess it's not a breach of rules since I bleeped it)

DeletedUser16456

It is hilarious that FF members still gold their walls if they get revolted because it would damage their egos if they lost a city

For me its about respect. Out of respect for anyone who has ever taken my cities, whether it was a single city or a hundred I always respect that person more because they beat me. I don’t roll over, I don’t beg, I fight as hard as I can, and I expect you and anyone who wishes to cross swords with me to do the same. You want my cities? Then do what anyone who came before you did and earn them.

DeletedUser16436

For me its about respect. Out of respect for anyone who has ever taken my cities, whether it was a single city or a hundred I always respect that person more because they beat me. I don’t roll over, I don’t beg, I fight as hard as I can, and I expect you and anyone who wishes to cross swords with me to do the same. You want my cities? Then do what anyone who came before you did and earn them.
I understand but it means absolutely nothing now. Save the gold for another world where it’s use will actually be worthwhile

DeletedUser10233

Well, I don't see any point in golding anything at this point. I will say I think it's hilarious that Pillars members have to make city names such as "HeRanAway" to boost their egos about the win... Not like he's been active. You guy clearly proved yall can take cities off active members of ours... Feel the sarcasm in that last sentence.

Some folk's got no class (guess it's not a breach of rules since I bleeped it)

Wtf is this.... This isn't what I wrote. What snowflake edited this? Were always asking why things are dying on the externals, maybe it's crap like this. If you don't like the post and it damages your inner feels, just delete the whole thing. Don't change what someone said.

DeletedUser10233

Should we just go ahead and mark these forums as a Safe Place?

your-words-hurt-my-heart-com-16244092.png

DeletedUser2630

Who did this? Do you feel bold enough to reveal it or is it just baseless smack talk?
Interesting I didn’t lose one city on this server but handed off a ton.
The best attackers were DW. Pillars never came close to taking any of my cities.
See you on a future world.

DeletedUser16436

Who did this? Do you feel bold enough to reveal it or is it just baseless smack talk?
Interesting I didn’t lose one city on this server but handed off a ton.
The best attackers were DW. Pillars never came close to taking any of my cities.
See you on a future world.

Im not here to trash talk anymore I mean people can do what they want but I just saw it as a bit of a waste.