Top 12 Potatoes

DeletedUser14094

Doesn't take long for the world to change. This last top 12 was six days ago?

DeletedUser16456

Yepp I was wrong are you guys alright if I make a smaller top 12 (basically with out the stats I will still look at them but wont spend the time to put them in)

DeletedUser16456

All Intel is based on stats that can be found from my newspaper, grepolife, and in game.

1-Undecided-Swim

Summary: Easily the strongest alliance at this point they have been moving north and are dealing lethal blows to Titians. They have finally lost a city to a different alliance and surprisingly it was silly rabbits. Overall, they are hitting and getting hit very well all around a strong alliance so unless I see/hear of instability I will give them a swim.

2-Espada-Low Float

Summary: First the pros these guys have grown a lot over the past week from both recruitment as well as taking out the smaller alliances to shore up their own defenses. Pushing into the hole eviction notice has made these guys have done well for themselves at first glance. However, and I know some people may not like it these guys are not doing well from what I can tell. Let’s look deeper than just point totals They have lost 7 cities in just two days they are only the number 4 attack and defender in this world. Yet they are the number two alliance. I don’t think unless they start punching at their current weight level these guys are going to fold. For now, based on stats I give them a float because I think they will still be around next week.

3-Silly Rabbits-High Float

Summary:

Comparing this alliance with the current map and last weeks map it appears to me that they have appeared to shore up their core to better solidify themselves losing a couple of cities some from alliances far smaller than themselves, so I’m not really sure what’s going on there (I get you have inactive people but so does everyone) I like how they look this week better than last week still not in a good situation however I think they look better now that Eviction notice is gone. I still give them a float due to the simple fact that alliances far smaller than them have taken a few of there cities, as well as undecided and Sezame still seem to be pushing their weight down there.

4-Sezame Street-Swim

Summary:

Last week I gave them a Flim? And now they show I should I have given them a full on Swim hitting hard and apparently have some sort of deal with the Horsemen I like how these guys look and I have high expectations from all of them. Recent city losses from undecided however I won’t look to harshly on the number 4 alliance loosing just two cities to an alliance that is a far bigger than them, especially when that alliance is hitting everyone else far harder than they have been hit. An easy swim here with their bp stats and the NAP with horsemen I expect them to keep growing till next week.

5-Four Horsemen-Swim

Grown a lot since last week I would argue that this is the most aggressive alliance in game and you can easily tell that they work together. Nothing makes me happier than seeing the smaller alliance punch harder than nearly everyone above them. We all agree that the entire roster is filled with people that have been around the block and seeps with potential. From what I know they have a NAP with Sezame Street. I will give them a swim they have done what I asked they got a few more top players and are now hitting well above there weight while minimizing their bleeding.

6-Omerta-Sim city?

Summary:

Either merged with Titians or are taking the people that no one else wants I think this alliance is going to just be a city builders alliance for everyone else at this point.

DeletedUser1094

I guess whoever spams better wins this world. Thanks Sezame!

Says the guy who "moved south" for a few days after admittedly farm botting and has his buddy spam botting everyone they're fighting.

Mythhy

Citizen
It's so nice that you guys are only accusing me with stuff that aren't true, i would be in trouble if you were smart enough to have good points.

DeletedUser1094

Oh so you're little hiatus wasn't because you were feelin' botty? And guess the fact the spam bot is targeting two of the alliances you're fighting and not any of you is just a coincidence? Or the fact Oshu knew the bot was back before anything was said. Sounds about right, all irrelevant.

Mythhy

Citizen
Im tired of hearing unproved arguments and bad speculations, i don't know if you're just dumb or uneducated maybe you just don't have any good arguments to use, but until that changes don't try to waste my time.

DeletedUser1094

Other than you making arrogant comments you're not giving any proof to the contrary and just demean people. Go finish your schooling then insult peoples intelligence boy

Mythhy

Citizen
You're the one making the accusations you're the one that needs to proof things, how am i supposed to prove that Sema doesn't spam because we asked him to? Idiot...