Top 12

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16502

Super highly classified, unless someone slides me a couple thousand gold.

DeletedUser15812

I asked what happened, there was a lot of head scratching and puzzled looks. Then when I thought I was going to get an answer the only reply I got was “our issues are TBD”. So I guess they don’t know either.

DeletedUser16471

I tried my best to tell the story as it happened without getting into more trouble on the world discord chat. If anyone is interested in my thoughts on what happened (I'd say I have a pretty good grasp of what happened) I'm happy to chat about it in game. The absolutely detailed fully complete version of what happened will probably have to wait for my end of world reflection, but in the mean time I'm happy to answer some questions and share a few of my thoughts if anyone is curious.

DeletedUser16502

I asked what happened, there was a lot of head scratching and puzzled looks. Then when I thought I was going to get an answer the only reply I got was “our issues are TBD”. So I guess they don’t know either.

TBD can be used as the scapegoat but no, TBD isn't the reason for the split. I guess the main domino fell when you took a certain city, but that would be a lousy excuse for the events that unfolded.

Hnuisqt gives a good summary of what happened and like him, I think it is best to tell the completely detailed version later. But just saying someone anonymous can tell people exactly what happened and I think that will be alright hnu. ;)

Most of, if not all of Rogue should know what happened alongside some of NE or whatever name they have when I finish writing this. So the people you asked could've been unlucky and/or uninterested. But it is just a mess, lies and half-truths everywhere. It is a pity that a fun game became very personal and has caused bad blood among the few that were mostly involved.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16502

I think we'll be able to create our own meme page in the forums for everything that has happened (and does the recent discussion even count as a top 12 discussion), but anyways

What really happened with the Rogue Bipolar Disorder Episode TM

3n60ym.jpg

DeletedUser16502

I spent way too much time looking at your in-game account profile trying to figure out what you meant

My understanding is that Rogue didn't like getting revolted 24/7 from on-island attacks and so got really salty, which is 100% believable because I was on the opposing side of TBD back in Mochlos or whatever the first dom world was.

DeletedUser16502

:D:D

As a Rogue member said in our discord server with some others agreeing, Putter, with that gif, you hit the nail right on the head LOL.

Brajanz0r

Artisan
Hey guys, in order to clear out all speculations about recent events, blame it on me.
My own stupidity and simming lead to this and that is it.

Now lets get back to the game, we have some WW to prepare for!

DeletedUser16436

1. T.B.D - SWIM
2. War Dogs - SWIM
3. Necessary Evil - FLOAT
4. Rogue - FLOAT
5. War Dogs II - SWIM
6. Immortal Elite - FLOAT --> SINK
7. Tomado Muerto - FLOAT
8. Shawnee Uprising - SINK
9. Silence - FLOAT
10. Flat Earth Society - SINK
11. Shawnee War - SINK
12. MOUNTAIN WARRIORS - SINK

I mean Rogue's gone from being top dog to being below their ex-sister alliance so they're clearly sinking, and I doubt TBD are going to let NE get back on their feet.

Status
Not open for further replies.