Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

DeletedUser10233

Well, I thought about it and I decided I made Pillars III look way too sexy. Had to break it apart before it broke the world. It happens...

DeletedUser3317

Pillars will win. They recruited better then anyone. Sadly, they will limp across the finish line. They are not as dominant as it looks. They fed on the smaller alliances and struggled against the bigger ones. They struggled so much they turtled up against the bigger alliances.

They will say they are fighting on three fronts. but they are actually turtling up because they have been losing against the bigger alliances and they are going after the inactives and rage quitters of Wrath.

This world just needed to be a little bit longer. I dont think Pillars would have lasted...but then again...hard to say. They are an amazing MRA.

lol

DeletedUser16436

Pillars will win. They recruited better then anyone. Sadly, they will limp across the finish line. They are not as dominant as it looks. They fed on the smaller alliances and struggled against the bigger ones. They struggled so much they turtled up against the bigger alliances.

They will say they are fighting on three fronts. but they are actually turtling up because they have been losing against the bigger alliances and they are going after the inactives and rage quitters of Wrath.

This world just needed to be a little bit longer. I dont think Pillars would have lasted...but then again...hard to say. They are an amazing MRA.

lol

We can equally say you guys turtled up at the start of the world and came out of your shell when we had internal issues...

DeletedUser7205

One never really knows until the domination zone is drawn. Also, never underestimate the likelihood that there will be disgruntled groups in each of the three teams that will look for any home that gives them a chance to stick it to there old buddies.

The other factor is that there is a lot of players / alliances in this world still playing hard which will make it even more difficult for any to get to 40% and stay there.

Less than two weeks until the dom zone is drawn. That's when the fun part starts :)

DeletedUser2630

You guys have not been attacking for the last 3-4 months. You are not attacking anyone. Pillars is internalizing and turtled up a long time ago.
All sounds right to me. Pillars aren't attacking at all. I'd love them to try an Op on me but they are turtling up instead of fighting. I'm still of the opinion that they will collapse and not win this.

DeletedUser16436

All sounds right to me. Pillars aren't attacking at all. I'd love them to try an Op on me but they are turtling up instead of fighting. I'm still of the opinion that they will collapse and not win this.

As I’ve stated before you are suggesting we give you DBP, which we will not do.

Also, we are past our toughest days. If we are still together now, we will still be together at the end. No doubt about it.

DeletedUser3317

We can equally say you guys turtled up at the start of the world and came out of your shell when we had internal issues...

At least you finally admit you are having internal issues. Most MRAs like pillars do at this point of the year. You can only live off of recruiting everyone for so long before you start having issues internalizing and fighting at the same time. That is the point of a MRA, live off of internals and fight smaller alliances. But your leaders probably already knew your alliance was in trouble and kicked MRA recruiting into overdrive. Now you have to fight but really cant since you are mostly defense.

Pillars is just trying to make it to the finish line now. You do not have much offense anymore. As I said before, you are like the opening scene to pirates of the Caribbean. Your ship is taking on water and sinking....you are just hoping to make it to the doc. If this world had a another month or two, you would probably disband and/or have rage quitters.

Also on a side note you mentioned a week ago that you were destroying Wrath....it looks like they are taking cities from you guys now. What is up with that?

DeletedUser16436

At least you finally admit you are having internal issues. Most MRAs like pillars do at this point of the year. You can only live off of recruiting everyone for so long before you start having issues internalizing and fighting at the same time. That is the point of a MRA, live off of internals and fight smaller alliances. But your leaders probably already knew your alliance was in trouble and kicked MRA recruiting into overdrive. Now you have to fight but really cant since you are mostly defense.

Pillars is just trying to make it to the finish line now. You do not have much offense anymore. As I said before, you are like the opening scene to pirates of the Caribbean. Your ship is taking on water and sinking....you are just hoping to make it to the doc. If this world had a another month or two, you would probably disband and/or have rage quitters.

Also on a side note you mentioned a week ago that you were destroying Wrath....it looks like they are taking cities from you guys now. What is up with that?
One inactive person who didn’t post that’s why

Nothing we could control. They can’t take a city we can defend, and they know it.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16436

Also I said we "had" internal issues, not having.

DeletedUser3317

One inactive person who didn’t post that’s why

Nothing we could control. They can’t take a city we can defend, and they know it.

The internal issues look to be player inactivity and VM players. Who should be getting kicked out of VM in a few days no matter what because of dom. I am sure they will all come back once the attacks start to happen on day 1 of dom. defense defense defense.

DeletedUser16436

Ah what a surprise. The merge has finally happened. You guys finally realised you can’t win by yourselves

DeletedUser3317

Ah what a surprise. The merge has finally happened. You guys finally realised you can’t win by yourselves

That is funny coming from an MRA that lives off of internals and ghosts.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15255

its funny Juliana liked your comment pudding when they just lost a city hmmm maybe they should spend less time on the forum and more time defending. also idk why skrewball's comment is irrelevant and yours isnt?

DeletedUser16436

its funny Juliana liked your comment pudding when they just lost a city hmmm maybe they should spend less time on the forum and more time defending. also idk why skrewball's comment is irrelevant and yours isnt?

How does us being “MRA” have anything to do with you guys merging lol

You talk like it’s easy to defend in these scenarios. Your alliance would crumble in a war on three fronts.

DeletedUser16436

Also I forgot you existed. You turned simmer pretty quickly

DeletedUser16111

It is sad ending, thought it would be a 3 way battle for dom, instead dw and dv merged so lame. just lost all respect for both teams and feel bad for all those who did not make the 60 player cut for ff cause there is no secondary win for dom like with ww

DeletedUser2630

Hey guys, this is a war game best played by having fun fighting. The merger will make for a much more interesting end to the server and has to be good for all of us on both sides of this. So, play hard but play nice. Pillars will be a great opponent in the last few months and I will enjoy that.
Happy New Year!