Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

DeletedUser3317

We aren't struggling, there is just no need to give you guys BP at this stage as I already stated. It would be foolish.

Where are you getting this foolish BP thing from? You get more BP by attacking with 100% morale. You turtled up because you are getting killed over the last 2-3 months. Look up your inactives and members in VM right now. In about 2 weeks all VM's get revoked. You cannot be in vacation mode come the last 40 days of domination. All your players that are inactive and in VM will be vulnerable. You are not going full defense because you want BP. You are going full defense because you are struggling the last couple of months and in 2 weeks you will need to support these inactives and VM players while they are not online. Luck for you, most probably will not ghost before endgame.....they could, but I doubt it. But you are full defense now because you are scrambling to keep what you a have. Because if you think you are playing a lot of defense right now, just wait until your inactives get posted in the forums and you need to defend them too. losing 38-14 over the last 8 weeks against DV (not including the last 36 hours) and losing 54-11 to Dark Wolves......your will be busy the next 55 days. You should still win, but you will be busy.

DeletedUser16436

Where are you getting this foolish BP thing from? You get more BP by attacking with 100% morale. You turtled up because you are getting killed over the last 2-3 months. Look up your inactives and members in VM right now. In about 2 weeks all VM's get revoked. You cannot be in vacation mode come the last 40 days of domination. All your players that are inactive and in VM will be vulnerable. You are not going full defense because you want BP. You are going full defense because you are struggling the last couple of months and in 2 weeks you will need to support these inactives and VM players while they are not online. Luck for you, most probably will not ghost before endgame.....they could, but I doubt it. But you are full defense now because you are scrambling to keep what you a have. Because if you think you are playing a lot of defense right now, just wait until your inactives get posted in the forums and you need to defend them too. losing 38-14 over the last 8 weeks against DV (not including the last 36 hours) and losing 54-11 to Dark Wolves......your will be busy the next 55 days. You should still win, but you will be busy.

If we attack you, you get to stack your cities and ultimately we get a worse BP ratio. That is common sense. I'd say we are doing pretty well for ourselves playing defense. We got over 800 thousand defensive BP yesterday from DW for a greater than 2:1 bp ratio whilst also not losing any cities to them. I'd say we are doing just fine. Every city we lose to you, we regain from Wrath. By no means is this world over btw. Its easy for things to change. Both DV and DW are very strong competitors.

DeletedUser16436

Plus you act like you would easily deal with a war on three fronts lol

DeletedUser3317

Plus you act like you would easily deal with a war on three fronts lol

I have played this game for a long time. I have played a war on three fronts before, even more then 3 fronts. I also know the situation you are in. So....LOL! Your situation is nothing new. You are fighting the clock, inactives and players in VM. You were struggling long before you turtled up.

As for your comment on the BP ratio. That is inaccurate. See once a wall is down to about 15-17....BP ratio starts to favor the attacker most of the time now a days in grep. now you can gold your wall up, but that will get expensive. You will basically be paying 5-20 dollars per defense of a city. Say what you want, but if you look at the top players in grepo. Take this world for example. Most of them are attackers. Not defenders. This is just one of many examples of how turtling up does not mean more BP when attacked. You are just being overwhelmed and gearing up to protect your inactives/VM come dom. You have a lot of cities to protect in 15 days. If you are struggling now, it will be worse when you have hundreds of cities that need to be internalized.

DeletedUser16436

We are not struggling. And we have already overcome 100+ internal cities in 1-2 days before. We have dealt with all those internals, a crap ton of good players leaving us and more misfortunes and we are still here. It is a testament to how strong an alliance we are and I'm proud of how far we have come. You can talk all the trash you like. I literally complimented your alliance and all I get is this back. Why are you so upset?

DeletedUser16436

1. Pillars - Swim. Top dogs. It's just a matter of holding on now.
2. Deja Vu-Swim. Now larger than DW but only due to the merge with Silence whos cities are mainly outside of domination. Strong group, well coordinated, still in with a chance of winning.
3. Dark Wolves- Swim. Have played smartly. Dangerous bunch of players, messed up recently but wont make the same mistake again.
4. WrathOfSparta - Sink.
Losing cities left right and center. It's only a matter of time I feel.
5. Deja Vu II- Will merge with DV 1
6. Pillars II - Same as above.
7. OMEGA- Float. Food for the bigger alliances
8. Molon labe- ?? The name says it all really. Dullahan seems to be baiting.
9. Shadow Boxing- Sink. Sandero will just rejoin Wrath when he gets bored
10. Dia Hard - Sink.

11. Maidens of Artemis - Sink,
12. Wolves of Dawn- Sink

DeletedUser3317

We are not struggling. And we have already overcome 100+ internal cities in 1-2 days before. We have dealt with all those internals, a crap ton of good players leaving us and more misfortunes and we are still here. It is a testament to how strong an alliance we are and I'm proud of how far we have come. You can talk all the trash you like. I literally complimented your alliance and all I get is this back. Why are you so upset?

Not upset at all. LOL! Just dont understand your logic. With 11 players in Pillars currently in VM for a long period of time with 2 weeks before they are forced out of VM meaning you will not only have to defend your cities, but 175 other cities with players that are not active, that are not on rock islands. That will be a lot of work. I dont think those cities will ghost before end game, so that should help. But either way, that is a lot of food for everyone.

DeletedUser16436

You act as if we do not have contact with those in VM...

DeletedUser3317

You act as if we do not have contact with those in VM...

I dont. And neither do you. Fact is players go into VM for a reason. Burned out and need a break, medical reasons, family problems, school, school break, travel, etc etc. Fact is it does not matter if players go into VM right now and are in communication. Problem is will they return or capable to return the moment they are forced out of VM. You have a lot of players that have been in VM for 20+days. Ironically, dom starts when school does for many people. People that usually are gone for more then two weeks come the holiday season and when school starts....or moving back to school for the college people... getting medical procedures done because end of year insurance, etc etc....Or just burned out. Usually they dont come back. It is just how grepo works this time of year. then you tie in the fact that in 3 weeks we have a new revolt world opening up....activity always drops this time of year.

DeletedUser16436

I dont. And neither do you. Fact is players go into VM for a reason. Burned out and need a break, medical reasons, family problems, school, school break, travel, etc etc. Fact is it does not matter if players go into VM right now and are in communication. Problem is will they return or capable to return the moment they are forced out of VM. You have a lot of players that have been in VM for 20+days. Ironically, dom starts when school does for many people. People that usually are gone for more then two weeks come the holiday season and when school starts....or moving back to school for the college people... getting medical procedures done because end of year insurance, etc etc....Or just burned out. Usually they dont come back. It is just how grepo works this time of year. then you tie in the fact that in 3 weeks we have a new revolt world opening up....activity always drops this time of year.

We know when people are coming back so don’t be worrying about that

DeletedUser3317

We know when people are coming back so don’t be worrying about that

LOL! I know more about your alliance then you do. I know most of the players in your alliance. I played with them in Rhamm, Rizinia and other worlds. How do you think I know as much as I do about your alliance? As for the others....I would not be surprised if they are still in contact with the leaders because they cant come back or are retiring from the game for a while. so they give their account information to the leaders so they can internalize or properly defend until your alliance can internalize.....You have 6 players that may be in contact with leadership....but they will be unable to play due to real life issues (family, medical, etc) or just dont care anymore (either retiring, college is starting next week or taking a break until the next world opens.)

DeletedUser16436

LOL! I know more about your alliance then you do. I know most of the players in your alliance. I played with them in Rhamm, Rizinia and other worlds. How do you think I know as much as I do about your alliance? As for the others....I would not be surprised if they are still in contact with the leaders because they cant come back or are retiring from the game for a while. so they give their account information to the leaders so they can internalize or properly defend until your alliance can internalize.....You have 6 players that may be in contact with leadership....but they will be unable to play due to real life issues (family, medical, etc) or just dont care anymore (either retiring, college is starting next week or taking a break until the next world opens.)
I don’t really care what you know or don’t know. Focus on your own alliance instead of obsessing over ours

DeletedUser3317

I don’t really care what you know or don’t know. Focus on your own alliance instead of obsessing over ours

Not obsessing. I just talk to players in your alliance. Also, you are the one posting comments in the forum. If you dont like how people respond to your posts....dont post or respond. LOL!

DeletedUser16436

Not obsessing. I just talk to players in your alliance. Also, you are the one posting comments in the forum. If you dont like how people respond to your posts....dont post or respond. LOL!

I literally said nothing bad about your alliance, and you start ranting about how we are turtles, MRA etc etc

DeletedUser15165

Can we please stay on topic.

Most of what has been written over the last few days could have been posted in the "Rumour has it" thread.

jdubbs

Citizen
I still think Wrath is a float or swim. There were a lot of 10 city guys who got hit by 5 players with 30 cities or more and just quit. Some got recruited to pillars. We knew this wouldn't be easy. The fact that it's still 49-28 should say something. Wrath is a float. If we had just stayed to ourselves, we'd probably be a swim. I'd still consider us surviving as proof of float or what would be a swim if we were here 3 months sooner.

DeletedUser16436

I still think Wrath is a float or swim. There were a lot of 10 city guys who got hit by 5 players with 30 cities or more and just quit. Some got recruited to pillars. We knew this wouldn't be easy. The fact that it's still 49-28 should say something. Wrath is a float. If we had just stayed to ourselves, we'd probably be a swim. I'd still consider us surviving as proof of float or what would be a swim if we were here 3 months sooner.

It’s actually 54-22 Pillars vs Wrath and you are losing cities to Deja Vu as well. Wrath will either sink by itself, or when it’s big players join Dark Wolves. You had your opportunity to swim and you let it slip ‍

DeletedUser10233

1. - Pillars - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  2. - Deja Vu. - SINK - Will notice Pillars III looks really sexy and want to join them
  3. - Dark Wolves - SINK - Will notice Pillars III looks really sexy and want to join them
  4. - WrathOfSparta - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  5. - Pillars II - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  6. - Deja Vu II - SINK -- Will notice Pillars III looks really sexy and want to join them
  7. - OMEGA - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  8. - Pillars III - Skiing across all oceans. Definitely the clear winners here.
  9. - Maidens of Artemis - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  10. - Dia Hard - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  11. The Wolves of Dawn - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  12. Bills4Life - SWIM - Close in the running but will end up in 2nd place.
This is not a prediction. It's set in stone.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16436

1. - Pillars - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  2. - Deja Vu. - SINK - Will notice Pillars III looks really sexy and want to join them
  3. - Dark Wolves - SINK - Will notice Pillars III looks really sexy and want to join them
  4. - WrathOfSparta - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  5. - Pillars II - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  6. - Deja Vu II - SINK -- Will notice Pillars III looks really sexy and want to join them
  7. - OMEGA - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  8. - Pillars III - Skiing across all oceans. Definitely the clear winners here.
  9. - Maidens of Artemis - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  10. - Dia Hard - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  11. The Wolves of Dawn - SINK - Will get eaten by Pillars III
  12. Bills4Life - SWIM - Close in the running but will end up in 2nd place.
This is not a prediction. It's set in stone.
Easy win for Pillars III