Nikaia Relationship Counseling.

DeletedUser11243

1. Pillars - Swim. Has been #1 all server. Being #1 is hard, but they have been taking the hits as they come
2. Dark Wolves - Swim. Solid group. They have been making gains.
3. Deja Vu. - Swim. Leadership is terrible, but they make up for it by just pretty much doing whatever they want. They are only in the position they are in because they spend the most gold than anyone else on the server
4. WrathOfSparta - Sink. Their safety net is gone. Rumor has it they are cozying up to Wolves, but their leadership will find a way to blow that relationship. All you have to do is wait.
5. Silence - Float. Actually a decent group. Their top players are very good. They had issues at the beginning of the server, but they have regrouped and impressed me. Key issue for them is they are on the rim. Controlling the rim is important in wonders, but not so much in Dom
6. Pillars II - Sink. This is the group that will have to be ok with the participation trophy.
7. Deja Vu II - Float. They are floating vs Pillars II sinking because their Sister alliance is so much funner.
8. OMEGA - Sink. Non issue
9. The Wolves of Dawn - Sink. Non Issue
10. Maidens of Artemis - Sink. Pretty much Wrath's academy.
11. Dia Hard - Sink, BUT if they were Die Hard, which IS a Christmas movie - I would change to float. Just saying
12. Bob's Commodity Exchange - Swim. Why swim - this is just 1 dude in the top 12. Good for you guy.

DeletedUser7205

All looks pretty much as expected. Pillars are still in front but the gap is closing a bit. Oddly ever since Wrath cozied up to them, they have been losing ground a bit. It's almost like someone is spying on them.... hmmm .... I wonder if there is a player in Wrath that won World Wonders in just April 2019 on a team of most of the members in Deja Vu here. Good thing that there is no way to "google" who was on the winning team in Eubea 2019 (shew!) or that spy would be revealed.

Also, Jeffrey Epstein didn't kill himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

jdubbs

Citizen
1. Pillars - Swim. Has been #1 all server. Being #1 is hard, but they have been taking the hits as they come
2. Dark Wolves - Swim. Solid group. They have been making gains.
3. Deja Vu. - Swim. Leadership is terrible, but they make up for it by just pretty much doing whatever they want. They are only in the position they are in because they spend the most gold than anyone else on the server
4. WrathOfSparta - Sink. Their safety net is gone. Rumor has it they are cozying up to Wolves, but their leadership will find a way to blow that relationship. All you have to do is wait.
5. Silence - Float. Actually a decent group. Their top players are very good. They had issues at the beginning of the server, but they have regrouped and impressed me. Key issue for them is they are on the rim. Controlling the rim is important in wonders, but not so much in Dom
6. Pillars II - Sink. This is the group that will have to be ok with the participation trophy.
7. Deja Vu II - Float. They are floating vs Pillars II sinking because their Sister alliance is so much funner.
8. OMEGA - Sink. Non issue
9. The Wolves of Dawn - Sink. Non Issue
10. Maidens of Artemis - Sink. Pretty much Wrath's academy.
11. Dia Hard - Sink, BUT if they were Die Hard, which IS a Christmas movie - I would change to float. Just saying
12. Bob's Commodity Exchange - Swim. Why swim - this is just 1 dude in the top 12. Good for you guy.

Spartans don't sink.

DeletedUser3317

One of the best ways to describe Pillars right now is like the opening scene to Pirates of the Caribbean. Only question is....will they make it to dock or come up short?

DeletedUser7205

Man this world is really going to have an interesting end game. Domination Endgame is so political and you essentially have 3 big players in Deja Vu, Dire Wolves and Pillars (clearly the favor with so many big players in 45 / 55. Then you have the spoilers of Wrath.

This will be quite difficult I believe for any of the current groups to take and maintain 40% for 21 days mainly due to the fact that as soon as they start final stand at 41%, they will be hammered like crazy by the other 3 groups.

Should be very fun ending though. Good luck to everyone here. It's gonna get bloody :)

DeletedUser16436

Man this world is really going to have an interesting end game. Domination Endgame is so political and you essentially have 3 big players in Deja Vu, Dire Wolves and Pillars (clearly the favor with so many big players in 45 / 55. Then you have the spoilers of Wrath.

This will be quite difficult I believe for any of the current groups to take and maintain 40% for 21 days mainly due to the fact that as soon as they start final stand at 41%, they will be hammered like crazy by the other 3 groups.

Should be very fun ending though. Good luck to everyone here. It's gonna get bloody :)
I like how Wrath went from having a chance to win, to 0 chance bc of Mega lmao

DeletedUser16436

A post claiming that WrathOfSparta is “bleeding cities” is neither intelligent nor logical. Excluding friendly takeovers, the alliance has lost 2 cities in the existence of this server, the last one being on October 30.

This aged well

DeletedUser16436

I must say props to those in Deja Vu and Dark Wolves for making this an entertaining world!

DeletedUser3317

I must say props to those in Deja Vu and Dark Wolves for making this an entertaining world!

I told you before, you guys should win the world because of the mass recruiting earlier in the game. But you will start to have activity problems about this time of year because that is just how grepo works. You guys are having trouble holding onto cities due to inactivity, and are bleeding cities. I think my post in the past of the opening scene from Pirates of the Caribbean sums up Pillars. You should win the world. Just not enough time for everyone else to eat you up. As long as you guys go into VM like you are, you should be ok until the last 40 days of dom. You will loses a lot of cities, but if you turtle up the way you are....you should make it.

DeletedUser16436

I told you before, you guys should win the world because of the mass recruiting earlier in the game. But you will start to have activity problems about this time of year because that is just how grepo works. You guys are having trouble holding onto cities due to inactivity, and are bleeding cities. I think my post in the past of the opening scene from Pirates of the Caribbean sums up Pillars. You should win the world. Just not enough time for everyone else to eat you up. As long as you guys go into VM like you are, you should be ok until the last 40 days of dom. You will loses a lot of cities, but if you turtle up the way you are....you should make it.

There is a difference between turtling up and playing strategically. Just saying

DeletedUser3317

There is a difference between turtling up and playing strategically. Just saying

Wolves beat you down pretty good since Oct. In Oct, Deja Vu took 35 cities from pillars. Pillars took 11 from DV. In Nov, Pillars lost even worse to DV. I dont know how you guys did against Wolves in Nov. In Dec, you guys are getting hit pretty hard by pretty much everyone and bleeding cities even worse. You are recruiting and founding very well, but are now turtling up more and more since early Oct. It is a good strategy since you are struggling for 3 months now. You really do not have a choice but to turtle up and eat your internals and have your other members that are not around or losing interest to go into VM....

You can call it strategy.....but everyone else will say you have no choice because of how fast you are bleeding cities. Mass recruiting is what got you where you are. Now you are just trying to make it to the finish. These are quick worlds. If this was world wonders, more then likely pillars would be breaking up in 2-3 months. You guys just need to play defense long enough to make it to the finish line. the strategy has been working for a few months. You just need it to last for another 60-70 days.

DeletedUser16436

Wolves beat you down pretty good since Oct. In Oct, Deja Vu took 35 cities from pillars. Pillars took 11 from DV. In Nov, Pillars lost even worse to DV. I dont know how you guys did against Wolves in Nov. In Dec, you guys are getting hit pretty hard by pretty much everyone and bleeding cities even worse. You are recruiting and founding very well, but are now turtling up more and more since early Oct. It is a good strategy since you are struggling for 3 months now. You really do not have a choice but to turtle up and eat your internals and have your other members that are not around or losing interest to go into VM....

You can call it strategy.....but everyone else will say you have no choice because of how fast you are bleeding cities. Mass recruiting is what got you where you are. Now you are just trying to make it to the finish. These are quick worlds. If this was world wonders, more then likely pillars would be breaking up in 2-3 months. You guys just need to play defense long enough to make it to the finish line. the strategy has been working for a few months. You just need it to last for another 60-70 days.
It is always going to be difficult when you’re fighting 3 alliances at once. I could guarantee if DV or DW were taking that much fire they would lose as much as or if not, more cities than we did.
Imo the amount of players we took in at the start hindered us more than it helped us. We had to go through waves of internals with up to 100 cities having to be taken in one or two days.
To say we do not deserve to be where we are and that being MRA is the only reason we are top, is a complete lie and at the end of the day, is just a hint of jealousy coming through.

DeletedUser16436

Also to suggest that we attack you guys and give you BP is just a bit stupid isn’t it

DeletedUser3317

Also to suggest that we attack you guys and give you BP is just a bit stupid isn’t it

You guys have not been attacking for the last 3-4 months. You are not attacking anyone. Pillars is internalizing and turtled up a long time ago.

DeletedUser16436

You guys have not been attacking for the last 3-4 months. You are not attacking anyone. Pillars is internalizing and turtled up a long time ago.
Guess you’ve not been paying attention to how many cities we are taking from Wrath?

DeletedUser3317

Guess you’ve not been paying attention to how many cities we are taking from Wrath?

According to Grepolife you guys are doing very well against the smaller alliances. But not too good against any of the top alliances. Wolves are beating you 54 to 11 over the last 2 months. You guys are doing well against Wrath beating them 49-28. Your best record is against Warriors Remastered with 105 - 5. But they are gone now. You are 49 and 0 against Quest for Gold. Silence, warriors and the rebellion you have dominated too. but those are no name alliances that were mainly defensive. Against the bigger alliances you guys are struggling big time......I think you are right by pointing out it being strategy to go full defense 3 months ago....you are getting beaten up pretty bad. You had no choice but to adopt the total defense strategy and hope to last until the end. You were losing regularly to everyone but the bottom alliances.

But the biggest problem with going full defense....is that you will need lots gold. With low or no walls....it will be a feeding frenzy. It will be very important for you guys to have a lot of gold on hand for those walls to stay up.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16436

According to Grepolife you guys are doing very well against the smaller alliances. But not too good against any of the top alliances. Wolves are beating you 54 to 11 over the last 2 months. You guys are doing well against Wrath beating them 49-28. Your best record is against Warriors Remastered with 105 - 5. But they are gone now. You are 49 and 0 against Quest for Gold. Silence, warriors and the rebellion you have dominated too. but those are no name alliances that were mainly defensive. Against the bigger alliances you guys are struggling big time......I think you are right by pointing out it being strategy to go full defense 3 months ago....you are getting beaten up pretty bad. You had no choice but to adopt the total defense strategy and hope to last until the end. You were losing regularly to everyone but the bottom alliances.

But the biggest problem with going full defense....is that you will need lots gold. With low or no walls....it will be a feeding frenzy. It will be very important for you guys to have a lot of gold on hand for those walls to stay up.
We aren't struggling, there is just no need to give you guys BP at this stage as I already stated. It would be foolish.