2. T.B.D - SINK

3. Nemean Lions - SINK

4. Killer Clowns - SINK

5. Damage Inc. - SINK

6. Gold Fish - Tasty, but SINK

7. Assyria - SINK

8. Temporary Lodging - SINK

9. Bro-Sistas Farming Gold - May have a chance, FLOAT then SINK

10. Tbom Support Group - Obvious Winners of the world. No one stands a chance. Everyone may as well quit. SWIM to the crown

11. Just Me - SINK

12. Donald's Got a Gun - SWIM but will lose the WW's

My opinion is not up for debate. I'm sorry.

DeletedUser16496

Um well..have you seen US83?
1.Rogue-Swim like an olympic champ..again..Unless the entire server gangs up.(Highly advised)
2.T.B.D- Swim, some may go to Rogue,if they give up their non-pacting nonsense, this world may have a chance.
3.Damage Inc.-Swim unless Rogue gets too big, In that case float.
4.Nemean Lions-Float. Don't know too much.
5.Killer Clowns-Sink.
6.Gold Fish-Uh no.Sink
7.Assyria-Sink. Will be easily absorbed by rogue, Damage or any hungry thing that comes along.
8.Bro-sista gold farm- Couldn't even be bothered to spell their name right. Gold farmers,SINK!
9.Tbom's fan club- Uh huh. Float, if people are that crazy about Tbom.
10.Temporary lodging-Temporary lodging until they go to a better alliance, yeah.-Sink
11.Donalds got a Gun- Uh Sink. Immediately.
12. Just me- Absorbed, -SINK!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14893

Tbom Support Group* and as the #8 attacker in the world I think we've proven ourselves to be plenty of competition for whoever this "Rogue" is.

Also, Donalds got a Gun is still there so they did not sink immediately. Your predictions aren't looking so good already.

Brajanz0r

Artisan
Too bad that "Top 12" franchise is slowly dying due to this kind of mockery. Few years ago I enjoyed reading these threads, but now it's all just a huge joke.
I'll give some more thoughts in Top 12 + 2, but as a founder, I won't comment Rogue and Rogue II. All I need to say is that we hardly wait for BP to drop so we can amuse you even more.

1. Rogue - SWIM (P.S. I liked the comment of @DeathDea1rSG1 - you guys really should gang up, don't make a mistake like on previous world)
2. T.B.D. - Very nice team there! I have huge respect for most of them. I think they can bring us some trouble since they appear as a decent opponent. Just hoping they are not here for gold trading, in that case we will have lots of fun! - SWIM
3. Rogue II
- SWIM
4. Nemean Lions
- Not so many players that I know of, but some individuals earned my respect on previous worlds. If not absorbed by someone, I'd say - FLOAT
5. Damage Inc.
- Oh our dear "friends" from Bhrytos. Woke up at some point at the end, if they made an earlier breakthrough, our win could've been more difficult. Please start up right this time guys, you have an awesome team. - FLOAT
6. Enemy Mine
- Another team that we know of, but honestly, they don't stand a chance right now. - SINK
7. Only 4 GOLD
- Cool team, if they decide to play instead of gold farming, it would be fun. But oh well... - SINK
8. Bros-Sistas Farming Gold
- Same as Only 4 GOLD. - SINK
9. Immortal Elite
- Nice old school alliance name, but I don't remember these names... I think they'll get absorbed at some point soon. - SINK
10. Stumbling Chickens
- Ghost academy, unfortunately. Some of them are really decent players. - SINK
11. Gold Fish
- Some players from my team on Oropos, too bad they just want to gold farm. I'd like to play with them, even on opposite sides, they are great warriors. - SINK
12. Donald's Got a Gun
- Heh, I hope that you'll get some gold while trolling around and wasting your time. - SINK
13. Shawnee War
- Decent players, nice team! I'd suggest they get some backup because they can really get into top 5 soon. Let's say - FLOAT
14. Assyria
- Sorry... - SINK

DeletedUser14893

Too bad that "Top 12" franchise is slowly dying due to this kind of mockery. Few years ago I enjoyed reading these threads, but now it's all just a huge joke.

Maybe forums are dying because people are being to serious and can’t have a little fun :cool:

Brajanz0r

Artisan
Maybe forums are dying because people are being to serious and can’t have a little fun :cool:

It's not that. Everyone playing this game are having fun, it depends on how you play it. For example, your and Tbom9's kind of fun is not the same as mine. I find you guys very funny. The real problem is that your kind of fun and dramas chased out many great players, and I'm not pointing at you exactly, just to be clear.

DeletedUser16496

Hey, so how's this world going? I'm kinda..not in it? Idk what to say, because the forum mod doesn't like me discussing why I'm not in the game, but...
Well I need my report on how everything's going. Rogue murdered everyone yet? Damage Inc and T.B.D murdering Rogue? Tbom won the crown solo yet? Damage inc and Enemy mine killing Rogue? Damage Inc and T.B.D killing each other, for rogue to eventually pick over the carcass and score another crown?
or are we not out of BP yet, and I'm getting excited over nothing? Just wondering..

DeletedUser16501

Hey, so how's this world going? I'm kinda..not in it? Idk what to say, because the forum mod doesn't like me discussing why I'm not in the game, but...
Well I need my report on how everything's going. Rogue murdered everyone yet? Damage Inc and T.B.D murdering Rogue? Tbom won the crown solo yet? Damage inc and Enemy mine killing Rogue? Damage Inc and T.B.D killing each other, for rogue to eventually pick over the carcass and score another crown?
or are we not out of BP yet, and I'm getting excited over nothing? Just wondering..
Idk...I just got here

DeletedUser14893

Tbom isn't winning the crown. He's getting second. Rogue has yet to take a single city of my alliances yet. So they must be struggling.

Status
Not open for further replies.