Winners

• Thread starter DeletedUser7101
  • Start date

DeletedUser7101

Would like to congratulate Rogue for winning the world.
You guys deserve the win.

Though i would be very happy if there were 2 strong alliance in fight and had it not ended soon . As it's rare to get 6-6 World.

Wishes to everyone and have fun :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16215

I would like to thank all other alliances who played to the end and kept the world active throughout the short time.

Funny thing about this world, i got to make friends even in the red teams.

Congrats to all for enjoing a speed 6/6 lets wait for the next one

DeletedUser16496

I have to admit, I did have a good time getting my rear end handed to me by Rogue, and I guess I did the same as rim master, made some friends in red. Glad Enemy Mine knocked those Rogue 2 NOOBS off the podium. Take that, you...wait I'm not allowed to say that.

Good game, then.

See you in US85

Provided that it's not speed 1. Me no like speed 1.

Last edited by a moderator:

Brajanz0r

Artisan
Thank you @geomancer, you showed great resistance and offensive skills, too bad you didn't have such an active group to follow you in the end, which was the problem of all other alliances.

Before DOM started I was hoping you guys would create a hybrid alliance with best and active players so you could compete with us. Sadly that didn't happen so we activated the Last stand immediately.

As a founder, I'd like to congratulate all of you "reds" for your relentless fighting and thank you for this great time we had here.

Hope to see you all in some upcoming world, I know we'd like to keep our formation as it is, with some great additions. Would be awesome to play with some of you guys next time instead of being on opposite sides.

Kind regards,
Brajanz0r

DeletedUser16215

I hope Inno becomes more serious and announces this next world in advance since i see most other servers have a world releasing next week.

Would be another sad thing seeing the world announced as it is being opened like US84.

;)

DeletedUser16477

Also @geomancer , you spelled Rogue wrong. It's not rouge..

You must know geomancer well enough to correct him on a silly typo/spelling mistake.......and they actually made you diplomat Enemy Mine ?

Why hide behind an external forum name CHAR ?

Good Lord !!!!!!!

To those not in Rogue or Rogue II, that have expressed congrats on here, thank you so much......we do not fear our enemies, but we do respect you.

~ Heph

DeletedUser16496

You must know geomancer well enough to correct him on a silly typo/spelling mistake.......and they actually made you diplomat Enemy Mine ?

Why hide behind an external forum name CHAR ?

Good Lord !!!!!!!

To those not in Rogue or Rogue II, that have expressed congrats on here, thank you so much......we do not fear our enemies, but we do respect you.

~ Heph
You don't have to know someone to correct them on a spelling mistake. It's very helpful to do so, genuinely destroys the impact on words if you don't have them spelled properly. Last time I checked(forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm not still in this world.Ghosted a bit ago..), Geomancer was in Dmg. Inc., and CKS was in EM2, which weren't pacted. Of course they would make CKS diplomat, he's a lot nicer than my rude, fat..you guess the next three letters(bum) (You think I'm going to say that on the forums?Dirty minded you are, I see.)

Please, do continue to exacerbate upon this situation. It provides me and CKS(I'm not telling you his name!) a great deal of entertainment, when people present evidence that amounts to a grain of sand, if we're talking about evidence. If you do want to know more about this mystical DeathDea1rSG1 who is proclaimed by "~ Heph", a self proclaimed drunkard to be another person in-game because of their small similarities, and small meaningless things like ooh, he has a city named after my cats, you can contact me at My ig name @gmail.com, it's where all the deluded half-brains go to complain to me about their problems.

~ DeathDea1rSG1

Have a magical day!

DeletedUser16477

Author said:
You don't have to know someone to correct them on a spelling mistake. It's very helpful to do so, genuinely destroys the impact on words if you don't have them spelled properly.

Correctly !...and yes it does help, but a word in the ear might go a long way for you !?

Author said:
Last time I checked(forgive me if I'm wrong, I'm not still in this world.Ghosted a bit ago..), Geomancer was in Dmg. Inc., and CKS was in EM2, which weren't pacted.

You are forgiven (for double negatives)......

Author said:
Please, do continue to exacerbate upon this situation. It provides me and CKS(I'm not telling you his name!) a great deal of entertainment, when people present evidence that amounts to a grain of sand, if we're talking about evidence.

I know your name :)

Author said:
If you do want to know more about this mystical DeathDea1rSG1 who is proclaimed by "~ Heph", a self proclaimed drunkard to be another person in-game because of their small similarities, and small meaningless things like ooh, he has a city named after my cats

Oh I have MUCH more evidence than that...and not just IP addresses. As for me being a "self proclaimed drunkard".....How insulting......I'll have you know I'm sober when I really want to rim someone.

Jog on now wee man, hard luck....

~ Drunken Heph

DeletedUser16496

Ok! Lets list my replies in order!
1.You can say it either way,"~ Drunken Heph".
2."~ Drunken Heph"Hah.
3.Good on you, you know his name. Congrats and a bathtub of whiskey if he told you his real one.
4. Creep. And you are a self proclaimed drunkard.
5. I'll have you know that CKS is a 6'4 Asian guy who routinely pisses me off. I'm Asian too, just much shorter.:(. He's no wee man.

DeletedUser16477

Thank you again to everyone who congratulated Rogue on a fine win.

~Heph

PS Someone will always be butt hurt.

DeletedUser15165

@Xx-Hephaestus-xX & @DeathDea1rSG1 it's obvious to the rest of us that you dislike each other.

Keep your little spat out of these forums and stop insulting one another or you can have infraction points.

You are both newcomers to these forums. I suggest you read the Rules of these forums.

DeletedUser16477

@Xx-Hephaestus-xX & @DeathDea1rSG1 it's obvious to the rest of us that you dislike each other.

Keep your little spat out of these forums and stop insulting one another or you can have infraction points.

You are both newcomers to these forums. I suggest you read the Rules of these forums.

I did not mean to insult anyone...I was pointing out FACTS.

~ Heph