Logging in

• Thread starter DeletedUser4482
  • Start date

DeletedUser4482

anyone else having trouble logging in to Bhrytos? it tells me login is a deactivated

DeletedUser16471

reading the en forums for the latest en world there is a staff member saying the new worlds will be disabled until the start of next week.

DeletedUser16472

Especially since we have the resource boost this weekend. Hope they extend that if we're really unable to log in all weekend.

DeletedUser16465

Some people think that all of the cities that disappeared is the problem and they are trying to restore those cities. If they can't then they may restart the game from the beginning.
This is just rumor, so take it with a grain of salt.

DeletedUser15463

My login to Bhrytos has been deactivated for hours. Has everyone been blocked, or are some players getting a huge advantage?

DeletedUser15463

Some of the missing cities already have new cities "founding" there. If they put the old cities back, they need to return the CSs that got sent there.

DeletedUser13609

I sure hope we get more time for beginner protection. Also, if they have to restart the world I better get all the gold back that I spent building my cities.

DeletedUser16215

So if EN are getting their world back today are we too?:rolleyes:

DeletedUser6311

back on line
so, just so i have this right, we have a very fast new world. everyone is putting in lots of their time building. then, right in the middle of beginner protection, no one can log in to the world, rumors abound, but no word from innogames about what happened or when it will be resolved. the one predominant rumor (thanks in large part to innogame's silence) has been there would be no access until after the weekend. then, magically, it came back on. i have no idea when because again, innogames has not communicated anything to us, their consumer. "is this any way to run an airline?". i don't think so.

DeletedUser15962

Well, it looks like Inno games did the right thing by us.