Rumor Has It

DeletedUser15962

Rumor has it Chiguanas stacked a city with 11,000 DLU behind a 25 wall, and still lost it.

That's what happens when you tug on the tigers tail. Buckle up! it's going to be a bumping ride.

DeletedUser15962

Damn, I'm scared now.
To Orulla:

Lets-Be-Friends.jpg

DeletedUser8032

Woah, woah, WOAH! Luigi, I know you got some nice shots in at SE’s expense and you’re feeling strong, but you’re wading into the deep end of the pool here.

Rumor has it that Orulla considers himself to be the undisputed champion of the externals, and rumor also has it he is UNDEFEATED in keyboard kerfluffles with MRAs.

I’ve witnessed firsthand the absolute SAVAGERY before. You seem like an affable fellow, Luigi, and I don’t want to see you get hurt. So tread lightly, comrade. You may be kicking Chig tail in game, but if you want to take it to the externals, it’s going to get real. Real fast. Orulla will bring the pain.

... It may already be too late for you. Do you hear that? Listen closely... that faint but unmistakable sound of furious typing? He knows. Orulla already knows. Orulla coming!

Thanks Mega, but I have calmed down from our last encounters. Don't know if its old age or the Meds but so far the only one that got a little of my SAVAGERY was cgag. Welcome back, you always make the external entertaining even for the people on the other side.

DeletedUser8032

Rumor has it Chiguanas stacked a city with 11,000 DLU behind a 25 wall, and still lost it.

That's what happens when you tug on the tigers tail. Buckle up! it's going to be a bumping ride.
Yes, Good Job on killing all your event tokens on 1 city. What should we expect for the second act? The Halloween event is still 2 months away.

DeletedUser11243

Rumor has it that Orulla considers himself to be the undisputed champion of the externals, and rumor also has it he is UNDEFEATED in keyboard kerfluffles with MRAs.

I’ve witnessed firsthand the absolute SAVAGERY before!
That's just a rumor though because in truth, Mega is the externals king.

Rumor has it Mega is a city builder who likes hanging out on the rim, builds pretty cities and will have no impact on this server at all. ;)

Good to see you Mega XOXO

DeletedUser16363

Yes, Good Job on killing all your event tokens on 1 city. What should we expect for the second act? The Halloween event is still 2 months away.

Do you know who else was cocky before we started to attack them. SE. Its 3/0
(and you were even backing SE)
let me know when you get a spy threw to that city tho. And you would like to dance.

DeletedUser2336

Rumor has it that Warriors (Yes the group I'm in) didn't know it was a domination world until we all got rimmed!
Also
Rumor has it that Some of these virtual gods of the game mentioned above are not known by anyone who gives a damn!
Just rumors though!

DeletedUser16448

Rumor has it that Warriors (Yes the group I'm in) didn't know it was a domination world until we all got rimmed!

Facts are you weren't in Warriors Remastered when you got rimmed, Warriors proper disbanded before you joined Remastered. and Warriors Remastered is 0-56 against all variants of Deja, Wolves, and Pillars.

Rumor has it you're a great judge of alliance potential.

DeletedUser16450

rumor has it pillars claimed DW have 0 LS yet still managed to conquer Venusaur.

ouch...

DeletedUser15962

good job taking Venusaur. i would write up a "Empire strikes Back" type of story, but this one wasn't that exciting.

DeletedUser16450

agreed, i can write one up if the venusaur thread is cold just to add some excitement