Off Topic

DeletedUser15962

it's not a bad idea to keep the milestone thread in topic. This could the trash talking thread. Please people, don't take what's written here personally. It's supposed to be in good fun.

DeletedUser16363

So Aeo what if we just Shared a Froum in game so our two alliance never had try to find a spot to trash talk, it would just be right there.

DeletedUser15962

Well, there got to be more going on in this world besides the war between Pillars, and Squished Enterprises. No one wants to comment on whats happening in their neck of the woods? Come on spill the beans.

DeletedUser13955

literally we give ya'll front row seats to rank 1 n 2 having a go at eachother whats popping in 54?!??

(sharing tab in game with red nah let externals view the fun)

(Keeping it on topic mate it was never on topic to begin with LOL, ive been off topic in every thread)

DeletedUser16363

well there are a few alliance's just imploding from no leadership and Dark wolfs sitting in the back being sneaky sneaky

DeletedUser16363

So Aeo I just saw there is a spot to see what members are online in the forums.........Me and you are on it all the time..........WE HAVE NO LIVES

DeletedUser13955

I actually have a quite active life im just a very well balanced person who multi tasks better than the CIA :)

DeletedUser15962

I'm disappointed in this server. I was really hoping the Squished Enterprises would gives us a real fight. Though they put up a better defense lately, They still are losing cities, just as fast as the Warriors. While i like to win like the next person, It's no fun if it's one sided. Of course the server is still young, but unless they can change tactics, I think they will sink. And I truly hope that is not the case.

DeletedUser16301

Man, y'all made the server what it is. You can't really bitch about it after the fact. Y'all both dropped as many people as you could day one, grew as fast as you could afford to, followed through with whatever you planned to do. Now you can sim your way to the end of it. There is no strategy, there is very little skill, there is really little point to even spend time on this game, but we are all addicts, so we will. But every server will be the same, or at least run the same course. So yes, I agree. This server sucks, the last one does too, the dozen before that also.

DeletedUser16456

So is pillars III part of the same group as pillars I and II?

DeletedUser16363

no, we rimmed the leader already then he joined another alliance after making pillars III, I think he thought we would leave him alone.

DeletedUser7205

Oh boy! CGAG is back for yet another beating! How did you enjoy getting zero out of 7 wonders last time lol.