Rumor Has It

DeletedUser15962

rumor has it mario doesnt let luigi have any of the women :cool:

you are correct.jpg

DeletedUser16301

Rumor has it Pillars have no sense of humor. I sent a bill to a guy that spied on me, because it made me laugh, and he got pissed, told me I had to chill and all his buddies we're going to take care of me.
C'mon Man! Have some fun!

DeletedUser13955

Rumor has it greg's rumor is more truth based than one would believe

DeletedUser16394

Rumor has it Greg that your the one without a sense of humor. Your just mad because you're bill went unpaid dew two to many grammatical errors and while their may be a time when the person you invoiced pays there bill they're won't be any interest included, not even too nickles. (Did I get you all the way up that wall yet?)

DeletedUser16301

I make myself laugh all the time! Not my fault people don't share my humor!
Half way up, I'll drink it away!

DeletedUser13955

Rumor has it Greg that your the one without a sense of humor. Your just mad because you're bill went unpaid dew two to many grammatical errors and while their may be a time when the person you invoiced pays there bill they're won't be any interest included, not even too nickles. (Did I get you all the way up that wall yet?)
rumor has it this didnt even sound like a rumor. Too long an too boring

Rumor has it bribsey isnt very good at this game

(also side note bribsey when telling someone they got grammatical errors maybe you should proof read your own statement. look up the definitions of There/Their/They're)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15165

Taken from the Forum Rules.

• It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling makes a post unreadable, report the post.
If it continues then infraction points maybe issued to those breaking this rule.

DeletedUser3227

Taken from the Forum Rules.

• It is not allowed to rebuke another user concerning his grammar/spelling. If the grammar/spelling makes a post unreadable, report the post.
If it continues then infraction points maybe issued to those breaking this rule.
Seriously?
I guess the Forum Mods are not allowed to have a sense (or cents) of humor

DeletedUser15165

Seriously?
I guess the Forum Mods are not allowed to have a sense (or cents) of humor

Once again thanks I appreciate your input. Apologises if you think I'm spoiling your fun.

Just trying to give everyone the benefit of the doubt, before it gets out of hand or someone gets reported.

DeletedUser16452

Rumor has it the forum mod is changing my posts so they don't make sense(cents)

DeletedUser16301

Rumor has it the mod scared everyone off this forum. Maybe I'll hear from you when I'm attacking you.

DeletedUser11795

rumor has it you guys havent even revolted me much less take one of my cities LOL but good luck with that tho

DeletedUser16363

rumor has it Joshmon is salty about the end BP. hanv't seen much out of you guys mean while 8-0 us.......Sooooo.....Even If we don't take one city from you.....Your alliance is still losing and your still just 2nd rate.

Attachments

• sucka say what.PNG
    sucka say what.PNG
    72 KB · Views: 19

SgtSeeker

Taxiarch
Rumor has it your simming in this world. 126 in BP but 30 in rankings? Seems like your alliance can boast but not you :(

Peep my stats cuz I'm simming too :)