Milestones

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser16394

I'll have to double check but I think we've got enough members for the 2.5k average points. Also the 50k alliance battle points.
And Zombie hit the 10k point mark.

MystkRuler

Citizen
You've got bigger problems than spies. But good for you for trying to come up with something clever to say.
Nonsense, I have no problems, its a game. Meanwhile your cleverness betrays your ignorance. I could care less what you or anyone has to say .

DeletedUser16301

Ignorance is bliss! But if that's the worst you can think to say about me, you should talk to more people. This is not a game you're equipped to get into.

DeletedUser16363

I think gregafer is a great guy and player. He is loyal, he didn't get along with some of our members. That is fine.

DeletedUser16301

I can appreciate that most people don't like being called out on their behavior. What is more telling is that you assumed you were included in the group I was referring to. You may want to talk to someone about that.

MystkRuler

Citizen
I can appreciate that most people don't like being called out on their behavior. What is more telling is that you assumed you were included in the group I was referring to. You may want to talk to someone about that.
Alright, it just seemed like a general characterization summing everyone in the group. Admittedly I was here after you left or about the time you left.

Status
Not open for further replies.