Top 12 - Sink or Swim

DeletedUser262

Not sure what you are looking at Badldeas but we are the 2nd in growth daily and have been for awhile all be it keeping pace with heavy golders in front of us MS and behind us in DD. Internals lol do you know what that means , i will tell you we had one player just recently we internaled. 1 player this whole world but sure we have an IA issue..
Every alliance so far in the top 6 is fine atm we will see in a few weeks when things get interesting. Tell you what only one medicore is you because this whole statement save a few points was wrong.

But almost all you are getting from us these days are inactives. Although to be fair most of what you got from the start was inactive or simmers. We just have a lot less of those types now that you helped purge them. Also, did you count the guy you guys kicked as your internal, or was it a different one?

If I am so mediocre, how come I was able to break your alliances siege twice and then take the 4k city you guys were going for on an island with 17 memento cities, and just my main for friendlies? I particularly liked the part where after the first time I broke it with erinyes and hops the clown that tried to take it the next time stacked it almost entirely with archers. So I left the hops home and got a 4 to 1 bp ratio with erinyes . Don't worry, I am sure you can take it from me, but I will get a favorable BP ratio, which is par for the course when it comes to you guys. Actually KMA/TBD's active members are far superior compared to the average memento player. It is just that KMA/TBD has a bunch of garbage players as well. I can't really say much about it, we are operating on a shoe string budget when it comes to skilled players, but every time I find one in our alliance I will feed him/her cities, in the long run it will probably be enough.

If I could sum memento up it is a few key players carrying a lot of mediocre players. I won't name names though because I kind of like it when you guys climb into fail boats to attack my city. The problem is you guys recruit based on "experience" not skill, and you take anyone that will flip if they have enough points, regardless of skill. You have players that have played for the better part of a decade, and their strategy is "just keep attacking, until it works or all my troops are dead."

DeletedUser16139

But almost all you are getting from us these days are inactives. Although to be fair most of what you got from the start was inactive or simmers. We just have a lot less of those types now that you helped purge them. Also, did you count the guy you guys kicked as your internal, or was it a different one?

If I am so mediocre, how come I was able to break your alliances siege twice and then take the 4k city you guys were going for on an island with 17 memento cities, and just my main for friendlies? I particularly liked the part where after the first time I broke it with erinyes and hops the clown that tried to take it the next time stacked it almost entirely with archers. So I left the hops home and got a 4 to 1 bp ratio with erinyes . Don't worry, I am sure you can take it from me, but I will get a favorable BP ratio, which is par for the course when it comes to you guys. Actually KMA/TBD's active members are far superior compared to the average memento player. It is just that KMA/TBD has a bunch of garbage players as well. I can't really say much about it, we are operating on a shoe string budget when it comes to skilled players, but every time I find one in our alliance I will feed him/her cities, in the long run it will probably be enough.

If I could sum memento up it is a few key players carrying a lot of mediocre players. I won't name names though because I kind of like it when you guys climb into fail boats to attack my city. The problem is you guys recruit based on "experience" not skill, and you take anyone that will flip if they have enough points, regardless of skill. You have players that have played for the better part of a decade, and their strategy is "just keep attacking, until it works or all my troops are dead."

Just keep attacking, until it works or all my troops are dead is the best strategy tho
smiley_emoticons_hecheln.gif

DeletedUser13955

Pause i got 12 hours to attack an break a siege(Better not keep attacking...my troops will die)...ill ask the sieger to have a cup of tea an talk about removing their CS from my city...yep sounds like a solid Second Option??? o_O:rolleyes::p:cool:

DeletedUser16416

Not going to predict top 12, But i will say this KMA is the first of the major alliances to fold/merge

The only way that changes if they pact with one of the 3 alliances they are currently fighting... MM / Momenti and VoC

I'm no diplomat but if I were I would be reaching out to the 2 other alliances and forming a ceasefire and concentrating on them.
Their good players over time will get tired to the players losing cities that should have been taken instead of recruited and will eventually leave the alliance or quit and the only ones that would stick around are the players that have to much pride to leave like founder and leaders, which in the end dont mean much

Oh ya, I almost forgot... The biggest reason why they sink..... ME, DUH

PS- Mr. Dutch Defender, I stand corrected you do have more cities in the ocean then me, means little though as I actually use mine to do other things then defend the dutch.... pffft

Dutch = Almost as bad as the French

PSS- IM French lol

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser262

Looks like VOC is disappearing...maybe merging into TBD? Might explain why TBD was aggressively purging their own members. I also hear they were sending out spies to the other major alliances. Just unfounded rumors I am sure. Too bad about VOC, I was sure they would come out ahead in the long run vs TBD...seems they couldn't win the short game though. Hey, if you can't beat them join them, right?

DeletedUser16416

Well done KMA in the diplomacy department, that was something that if you did not do your alliance would have been done. If I was VOC I would have made you all merge into us, but I do know Thorr is a strong leader and is good at speaking with others, so Kudos to him for pulling that maneuver...

Whenever a big move like this happens other alliances usually team up. I think the smart thing to do would be for those flaky flakes to join those momenti ppl, lol... Not that it would matter because KMA would just keep founding cities away from the action because they usually dont line up and try to take cities, I mean if you look at the map and see where I am that is all the proof you need

Anyhow good Job KMA in the diplomacy department that is definitely what your alliance needed. Your even making me think about joining you all now... AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHaaa

DeletedUser262

I underestimated their leadership. I thought they were stupid to invite in a ton of random garbage players, but actually their plan was to let the garbage players build cities for them, then internalize them without having to worry so much about competition.

DeletedUser16139

I would like to express my opinion and say that brokeone is a beast.
He has a deep wallet and seems to be calling for help every time he Sieges something that looks to be even slightly contested.
Why not join a team if he's asking for their help all the time anyways, that way nobody would have to lie about cooperating anymore, so much easier for everyone.

shab786

Citizen
He is a living lesson. He teaches us that everyone in the real world can unite on a single goal regardless of our differences .

The world is not even in Domination yet, too many variables out there.... I think VOC merged Broke bc some of their players left so had no choice as you see there is i think 5 left in VOC all red and probably done so they made a logistics choice as ROLLING THUNDER was much closer and on isles with them more so it made sense.
Plenty of things i could say but won't because it matters not, just play the game and see where the chips fall....

DeletedUser16416

I agree with you AL, lots of time left.... Hate this end game rubbish with Grep, wish we can just go back to fighting. Your alliance seems to be faring well. Keep up the good work

shab786

Citizen
I hope MS wins, they deserve it. Stay strong guys, keep the momentum up, don't bicker over petty things. And pm me when you need anything. Together we can win this. Go Team Snowflakes!

DeletedUser16416

I hope MM wins, they deserve it. Stay strong guys, keep the momentum up, don't bicker over petty things. And pm me when you need anything. Together we can win this. Go Team Flakies! LOL

DeletedUser16416

By BY Thorrs alliance... I did predict they would be the first to go