TA&A vs LIW Stats

DeletedUser

For those of you who like trash talk, this is not your thread!
For those of you who like stats, this is for you!
I am currently not counting TA&A's allies, nor LIW's allies, though eventually I may, mostly due to not wanting to spend too much time on this.

Stats come from Grepostats. All links lead to Grepostats.
As of 7:30 pm EST:

TA&ALIW

Alliance Gains vs Losses:
[spr]TA&A
The Ancients
Gains: 3
Losses: 1

Ascension
Gains: 1
Losses: 8

LIW
Lords of Titus
Gains: 3
Losses: 0

In Andronici Memorandum
Gains: 6
Losses: 4

Warriors of Titus
Gains: 0
Losses: 0
[/spr]

Player Losses:

[spr]
The Ancients:
[spr]
Wolan
1 by cbtrialx (IAM)
[/spr]
Ascension:
[spr]
theophastus
1 by Enkil (IAM)
1 by mark42202 (IAM)
1 by Alkairon (LoT)
1 by Jefe (LoT)
1 by TheAngelGabriel (IAM)
1 by pskrob (IAM)
1 by MittRomney (IAM)

Darl
1 by Alkairon
[/spr]

Lords of Titus:
[spr]
[/spr]

In Andronici Memorandum:
[spr]
Quarterman
1 by Ridgedome (TA)
1 by wall009 (TA)

Pilotmn
1 by Ridgedome (TA)

mikef
1 by mflip234 (Asce)
[/spr]

Warriors of Titus:
[spr]
[/spr]
[/spr]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You actually forgot my city! They took Jedi Mind Tricks from me in 66. +1 LOT

DeletedUser

They took your city after I put up the stats Mastav. Meanwhile, I'll probably update this every Saturday night, and maybe Wednesday night as well, though don't quote me on that.

DeletedUser

They took your city after I put up the stats Mastav. Meanwhile, I'll probably update this every Saturday night, and maybe Wednesday night as well, though don't quote me on that.

Okay sounds good! By then I'm sure it would've changed quite a bit. Too late :D

DeletedUser

Stats come from Grepostats. All links lead to Grepostats.
As of 1500 GMT

TA&A​
LIW​
10 +6
23 +13

Alliance Gains vs Losses:
[spr]TA&A
The Ancients
Gains: 9
Losses: 5

Ascension
Gains: 1
Losses: 18

LIW
Lords of Titus
Gains: 11
Losses: 4

In Andronici Memorandum
Gains: 12
Losses: 8

Warriors of Titus
Gains: 0
Losses: 2
[/spr]

Player Losses:

[spr]
The Ancients:
[spr]
Wolan
1 by cbtrialx (IAM)

Mastav
1 by iltreeguy (LoT)

pgon589
3 by Wolfn
[/spr]
Ascension:
[spr]
theophastus
1 by Enkil (IAM)
1 by mark42202 (IAM)
1 by Alkairon (LoT)
2 by Jefe (LoT)
1 by TheAngelGabriel (IAM)
1 by pskrob (IAM)
1 by MittRomney (IAM)
1 by professor (LoT)
1 by PrimeTime21 (IAM)
1 by Honey boo booyah (IAM)
2 by markdawg5 (IAM)
2 by Deezle (LoT)
1 by RogerD (IAM)
1 by Pilotmn (IAM)

Darl
1 by Alkairon
[/spr]

Lords of Titus:
[spr]
wmlomc
1 by ZEROC00L (TA)
2 by panormusale (TA)
1 by kuckutzz (TA)
[/spr]

In Andronici Memorandum:
[spr]
Quarterman
1 by Ridgedome (TA)
1 by wall009 (TA)
1 by Ben Blaylock (TA)

Pilotmn
1 by Ridgedome (TA)
1 by wall009 (TA)

mikef
1 by mflip234 (Asce)
1 by luciosilva (TA)
1 by Ridgedome (TA)
[/spr]

Warriors of Titus:
[spr]
Qabalamagi
1 by Testiclese (TA)
1 by Antigone (TA)
[/spr]
[/spr]

DeletedUser

Any reason why you are leaving The Districts Ascending out of your stats? Just curious. If you are going to include all three of ours, you should include all three of yours as well :)

DeletedUser

Any reason why you are leaving The Districts Ascending out of your stats? Just curious. If you are going to include all three of ours, you should include all three of yours as well :)

The reason is TDA is a pact member with us not actually part of TA. If u want, then we can start counting the Helghast, TKH, NEW WORLD, Never, Nevermore, OTT, TN and MANOWAR in the mix as well. But then again... I like our allies... Do most of your members say the same about yours...

DeletedUser

Also, read the third line down on my very first post. As mflip said, TDA is an ally of TA&A, but not actually part of TA&A. There's a reason I call them TA&A. I would love to include all stats, but the way I like to do my stats take time and a lot of tabs.

White, there probably have been more conquests on both sides by now, but as I said I will only be updating biweekly at the most, but usually weekly.

DeletedUser

Hmm, so mflip, the messages you forwarded to us before this all broke out that you had received from TDA asking you if they should invite a member were just from a pacted alliance? I DO know the alliances we are pacted with don't have to ask our permission before inviting new members, lol. And you guys must be pretty upset that Sabotus left Ascension to join TDA, huh? LMAO, everyone has known for quite some time it's another of your academies (yes that's plural, because we ALL know you have more than one... Gingin even refers to them in plural in his little threat letter he sent out to another alliance, lol). But I can definitely understand you not wanting to show their stats lumped in with yours. They're lopsided enough as it is without the rest of the world seeing the big picture.

By all means, post all the stats from all the alliances. We have no problem with the world seeing the truth. And yes, mflip, our members DO say the same... mostly because our allies became such out of common respect and common goals, instead of "You will join us or die!". Unfortunately, that tactic didn't work on us, as your stats show very well. Now, Zenima wanted this thread to be about stats and not trash talk, so I will end my end of the trash here, since I have now responded to yours. I asked a simple question of why your other academy wasn't included in your stats, that's all. I got my answer :).

DeletedUser

The reason is TDA is a pact member with us not actually part of TA. If u want, then we can start counting the Helghast, TKH, NEW WORLD, Never, Nevermore, OTT, TN and MANOWAR in the mix as well. But then again... I like our allies... Do most of your members say the same about yours...

This is a lot different we are not pact with most of the people just hegs. Also you counting in all those alliances would be like counting in all the alliance were at war with and saying there with you. Pretty much none of the alliance listed there is with us and some we are even fighting also.

DeletedUser

Zman, Zenima has stated a few times that the stats will be updated every Saturday if possible, and maybe Wednesdays. Today is neither. Look for them to be updated Saturday, if Zenima has the chance.

DeletedUser723

So, Helghast is an academy of LoT/IAM then? As well as New World, TKH, and Icon II? Is that how this works? Whoever you have a PACT/NAP with is automatically an academy alliance? Can you clarify? Because we can all play this ignorant game of "What you think you know but really don't know."

DeletedUser

The only one playing ignorant games is yourself, considering you are the one still posting about it in a thread about stats. Go figure, lmao.

DeletedUser

May I ask both of you to go to a different thread? Well, I suppose I should focus on Athan, but still.

Meanwhile, if I have time, I'll update the stats tomorrow.