DeletedUser11809

Send me your gold to spend please
smiley_emoticons_cuinlove.gif
HAHAHAA is your account big enough?!?!
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

DeletedUser14888

Why don't you just do a Top 12 like a good little bear

DeletedUser15249

I should probably wait till the dust settles on whatever Cindi has or hasn't got going on over there??
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif
I think it's safe to say that the dust has settled on that particular situation. New top 12?

DeletedUser11716

Just dropping by to give a tip of the hat to my adversaries in this world. Your operation was top notch and persistent. This is why we play the game :) Hopefully, I made it fun for you.

Sincerely,
Ima Puma
Puma Shadow

DeletedUser2654

Just dropping by to give a tip of the hat to my adversaries in this world. Your operation was top notch and persistent. This is why we play the game :) Hopefully, I made it fun for you.

Sincerely,
Ima Puma
Puma Shadow

Hmmm, can I ask whos op it was?

DeletedUser2654

A conglomerate of associations ... Demons and Devils, Mandela Effect, Sinners and Saints. They coordinated very well ... I had no chance :)
Only if you leaked the cs landing times to another big alliance :)

DeletedUser1048

A conglomerate of associations ... Demons and Devils, Mandela Effect, Sinners and Saints. They coordinated very well ... I had no chance :)

Based on what I've seen from them, I highly doubt their ability to coordinate. My friends and I have been gold trading in their core since day 1 and they've been unable to kick us out. They can't time attacks or build LS nukes so it's been pretty easy, they've pretty much given up now.

Also thanks to all the golders in this world, didn't imagine this world would bring in close to 50k gold.

DeletedUser16136

Based on what I've seen from them, I highly doubt their ability to coordinate. My friends and I have been gold trading in their core since day 1 and they've been unable to kick us out. They can't time attacks or build LS nukes so it's been pretty easy, they've pretty much given up now.

Also thanks to all the golders in this world, didn't imagine this world would bring in close to 50k gold.
Timing is for noobs, just send 300 LS with the CS and hope they don't have poseidon favor ;)

DeletedUser15159

Hmm, their timing was pretty good against me. Left me a 4 or 5 sec window a few times though so I was able to pull off some decent snipes. The persistent part is what really paid off though so I eventually was unable to be on during the window I needed to launch my snipe.

DeletedUser16313

The only thing that sunk was the lifespan of that newspaper

DeletedUser16311

I wanted to tip my hat to the hugs group. Well done. I will not complain of gold or bully stuff like I have read over in the other posts. Nope, you all had a game plan and executed it nicely. I am player who gives credit where it is due.

Though in fairness to your long list of victims, there has been no real defense coordination to stop you. Not taking away from the relentless attacks, but again most of the cities you have taken have been walk in's. I was absolutely out of my mind that several alliances could not come together and present a defensive fight. SMH folks would rather quit then lose a few cities.

From the beginning this server has been lop sided, first POM then GH/HB. I figured it would work itself out over time. Little did I know when myself and Achilles ghosted to not be apart of any shady deals, that the server would turn upside down the way it did. That is the moment all hell broke lose and GH took full advantage. I agree with the way they pounced on everybody. Any real war general would give a nod of approval with the way they reacted, after all it is a game of war.

The politics is a completely different beast. I must say I was truly disappointed in the way some things were handled. But I get it. It is all for a crown right? Well I myself enjoy playing for a crown but it means more to me to be a man of honor then to be a crown winner. I always say up front, I come for war. I have made friends on all sides of the battle field, and what I have learned the most is that selective few truly understand this game. With out the right type of players backing you, it is a tough game to play. But to have the backing of the number 1 alliance and number 2 alliance and still make a outside group to create 4 alliances, well that can only be bad for the server in general. That is unless they are planning to make a run at the crown themselves, cause 4 vs 1 seems a bit over kill.

Drought is what I call it. Cause when the food runs out, and make no mistake with the way all the top players of the non hug faction are ghosting and hitting vm to quit, the food is going to run out quickly. Sure I can turtle up what players are left and have them try to endure, crown is long gone so why bother continuing right? Well that is the question I ask myself and the others. I suppose I am just eager to watch justice come about. Not sure when it will happen, but I trust the right people will eventually see the food source with in those alliances once the drought is felt by the top killers. Then we can see the true skills of those outsiders making quick cities and handing them off over and over and over again lol. I mean it is smart in a way if you plan on turning on your pact at some point. why else would you need to do that? I get the lts system, but again if your backed by the number 1 and number 2 alliance, why the need for lts? So I will wait and watch even if it is from the rim I will wait and watch the fun unfold. I never try to be clever, I am to much of a hillbilly for arrogance and cleverness, but I am no fool, you simply cant keep a pack of hungry dogs in a yard together with out them turning on each other when they get hungry.

And once again congrats hugs on the outstanding job, maybe next time you will get an enemy that can actually cooperate and communicate to fight back...then again, with the kind of talent that is showing up...perhaps not lol.

DeletedUser15947

I wanted to tip my hat to the hugs group. Well done. I will not complain of gold or bully stuff like I have read over in the other posts. Nope, you all had a game plan and executed it nicely. I am player who gives credit where it is due.

Though in fairness to your long list of victims, there has been no real defense coordination to stop you. Not taking away from the relentless attacks, but again most of the cities you have taken have been walk in's. I was absolutely out of my mind that several alliances could not come together and present a defensive fight. SMH folks would rather quit then lose a few cities.

From the beginning this server has been lop sided, first POM then GH/HB. I figured it would work itself out over time. Little did I know when myself and Achilles ghosted to not be apart of any shady deals, that the server would turn upside down the way it did. That is the moment all hell broke lose and GH took full advantage. I agree with the way they pounced on everybody. Any real war general would give a nod of approval with the way they reacted, after all it is a game of war.

The politics is a completely different beast. I must say I was truly disappointed in the way some things were handled. But I get it. It is all for a crown right? Well I myself enjoy playing for a crown but it means more to me to be a man of honor then to be a crown winner. I always say up front, I come for war. I have made friends on all sides of the battle field, and what I have learned the most is that selective few truly understand this game. With out the right type of players backing you, it is a tough game to play. But to have the backing of the number 1 alliance and number 2 alliance and still make a outside group to create 4 alliances, well that can only be bad for the server in general. That is unless they are planning to make a run at the crown themselves, cause 4 vs 1 seems a bit over kill.

Drought is what I call it. Cause when the food runs out, and make no mistake with the way all the top players of the non hug faction are ghosting and hitting vm to quit, the food is going to run out quickly. Sure I can turtle up what players are left and have them try to endure, crown is long gone so why bother continuing right? Well that is the question I ask myself and the others. I suppose I am just eager to watch justice come about. Not sure when it will happen, but I trust the right people will eventually see the food source with in those alliances once the drought is felt by the top killers. Then we can see the true skills of those outsiders making quick cities and handing them off over and over and over again lol. I mean it is smart in a way if you plan on turning on your pact at some point. why else would you need to do that? I get the lts system, but again if your backed by the number 1 and number 2 alliance, why the need for lts? So I will wait and watch even if it is from the rim I will wait and watch the fun unfold. I never try to be clever, I am to much of a hillbilly for arrogance and cleverness, but I am no fool, you simply cant keep a pack of hungry dogs in a yard together with out them turning on each other when they get hungry.

And once again congrats hugs on the outstanding job, maybe next time you will get an enemy that can actually cooperate and communicate to fight back...then again, with the kind of talent that is showing up...perhaps not lol.

I'm not sure whats worse... you taking the time to write all this... or actually thinking someone will take their time to read all of it...
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser14129

I try to do good in revolt worlds but as soon as I see Shamers I just leave, no point in delaying the inevitable. It's a sad reality, but life isn't fair so boo hoo oh well

Meg TheBeagle

Philosopher
I have an idea
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Next server is announced
Chat in this forum or discord or skype picks 5 captains
Those captains will pick a team on a draft system from players registering to play (put your name on a list)
Each team drops into the world at the same time
*There could be a provision for trades or adding another player if one leaves

This would even the playing field. Friends would need to fight friends but, oh well.

It would break up Body Shamers but we can take it.

It could liven up the US servers a bit

DeletedUser15947

I have an idea
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Next server is announced
Chat in this forum or discord or skype picks 5 captains
Those captains will pick a team on a draft system from players registering to play (put your name on a list)
Each team drops into the world at the same time
*There could be a provision for trades or adding another player if one leaves

This would even the playing field. Friends would need to fight friends but, oh well.

It would break up Body Shamers but we can take it.

It could liven up the US servers a bit
100% like this idea. only thing is... only like 45% of Body Shammers is in this world... and they still owning it hahaha
smiley_emoticons_grepo_pacman.gif