Poll

• Thread starter DeletedUser9851
  • Start date

DeletedUser9851

Just curious who would plat this type of "casual" world in future worlds?

I wouldn't

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
I would if they tweaked it a bit. Having cities ghost and anchor much faster and a ever increasing attack percentage, until it eventually became 100%.

DeletedUser10912

Definitely not. It’s worse than watching paint dry :eek:

DeletedUser16301

I would. I'd like to see some kind of end game though.

DeletedUser5524

It is a very nice concept for training new players and getting people used to the game. I support it once they work the kinks out but personally have no interest in casual worlds.

DeletedUser15689

My alliance hates this, lets be honest. This is a sim world we're just hanging out on till something good comes up. Inno will not make $$$ here so should open a server soon for those of us that wanna have fun and fight. They make more $$$ that way.
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
My alliance hates this, lets be honest. This is a sim world we're just hanging out on till something good comes up. Inno will not make $$$ here so should open a server soon for those of us that wanna have fun and fight. They make more $$$ that way.
smiley_emoticons_mttao_wassermann.gif

Such a simple fix like having the percent going up 10% per week after the first 2 weeks, yet they either do not want to do that or cannot do that. Clearly the majority agree that the present casual world is very broken.

DeletedUser15585

the 20% rule doesn't even work correctly i have a lesser city at 1559 points trying to attack a 1539 point city and can't as it gives the response "you are either to powerful or to weak to attack this player" the last time i checked 20% of 1500 would be 300 - the difference between th 2 cities is only 20 points

DeletedUser16234

the 20% rule doesn't even work correctly i have a lesser city at 1559 points trying to attack a 1539 point city and can't as it gives the response "you are either to powerful or to weak to attack this player" the last time i checked 20% of 1500 would be 300 - the difference between th 2 cities is only 20 points
By all means correct me if I'm wrong but, I think that's because the '20% rule' is based on Total City Points, not just the point total of an individual city.