Top Twelve

DeletedUser16278

1. Bassman Your Toast Bro- Swim
Very solid alliance from top to bottom they are number 1 for a reason. I dont see this alliance going anywhere unless they choose to on their own. Maybe they to obsessed with bassman a little to much considering he learnt playing with this group for many worlds.
2. HAMMERDOWN-Swim
My alliance has very tight core for as much of a core you can have now with the little cities and all the blessed cities. Great group of players seem to swim now will see how things go when the top 2 start clashing all the time
3. Garbage Pail Kids - Swim
Nice position having the east cut off from hammerdown and they seem to have 1 big friend working with them will help this alliance swim for awhile
4. Empire- Sink
Their second part of their alliance group fell apart day 1 that bp ended. And this one doesn't look much better when you have lost more cities than gained easy to say the only way they stick around is to use the 20% rule to their favor and not grow
5. The Crazies- Float
Have several great players a ok core but also have danger all around they will float for awhile or merge into one of the others. their win loss city ratio isn't great at all.
6. Only Order- sink
They have had a rough go so far with the win loss city ratio so lopsided their best interest would be to find a group to merge into or they will sink very fast
7. Shawnee War-Float
They have kinda flown under the radar with 7 cities gained and only 1 lost. As the alliances all get closer in size we shall see how this alliance will hold up but they will float for now
8. Scorpions-Float
Very solid group here not really alot of cities gained but very great in the defensive end. This alliance should be here for awhile. They would have been a swim if only more cities would have been taken
9. Enemey Mine-Float for now
Very great leader but the main problem here is they are right between Hammerdown and Garbage Pail kids when those 2 start to go at it this alliance will feel the squeeze
10. Grep's Anatomy-sink
Biggest player started with a 16k city they saved from another world. Have a few good players but way to many inactives. when things heat up this alliance will go down fast.
11. Spartan empire-sink
As mentioned before to many ran to other alliances day one they have a few still trying to keep it going but way to many inactives best move is to merge whats left into another great alliance or the ship will continue to sink
12. Hell's henchmen-sink
Few great players left. Started strong just was in a bad area. would like to see them continue to grow back and be relevant but need to weed out the inactives and grab some from the other alliances sinking to go back toward the top

Please share your thought i have never made one and no one else was so i made a go for it

DeletedUser16217

Interesting that you say GA will sink bc of inactives, but crazies will float, even though they have way more inactives (3, 4 if you count the player in VM for the holidays, vs 13).

Their name and the reason for it is cool.
2. HAMMERDOWN-Sink
MRA, see #1 alliance
Own Alliance, no comment
4. Empire- Sink
5. The Crazies- Float
6. Only Order- Float
7. Shawnee War-Float
8. Scorpions-Float
9. Enemy Mine-Float
10. Grep's Anatomy-Swim
Training noobs, picking on them makes you worse than a noob.
11. Spartan empire-Sink
12. Hell's henchmen-Sink

DeletedUser5244

1- bassman loves himself to much: Sink. As soon as I dissolve the alliance and start attacking these noobs, I doubt they'll last long.
2- Hammerdown: Sink. Bassman23 is gonna make a power move and try to fight for his alliance by kicking Bloodtyrant and performing a coup. Little does he know, Bloodtyrant already has revolt attacks inbound to 3 of his cities at this very moment.
3- garbage pail kids: Float.won't be too long before Putter ghosts like he always does and duke magically appears in the top 5.
4- Empire: sink
5: The craizes- Float. these noobs r only afloat because we chose to let them grow into our wheelhouse.
6- Only Order; Sink. we took these nubs to town, and you know what, they still haven't gotten around to kicking us in the nuts
7- Shawnee War: Sink. Apparently we weren't good enough for these guys? So THEY decided they didn't want a pact with US? but then again they only told me this after i said we were gonna go our separate ways....so word...sounds petty
8: Scorpions: Sink. Richard, I love you buddy, but you and your turtle friends have to be more aggressive.
9: Enemy mine: Sink. makhawk is not my fondest ex-alliance member, but he is good at modding forums , I guess?
10: Grep's anatomy: Sink. Noobs. only reason abigaill is alive is because we're waiting for her to catch up to hunyuk and fall into his dirty web
11: Spartan empire: Sink. Spartans? nice, dude
12: Hells henchmen: Swim. Sounds like these guys r the real deal, sent straight from hell, word.
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Their name and the reason for it is cool.
2. HAMMERDOWN-Sink
MRA, see #1 alliance
Own Alliance, no comment
4. Empire- Sink
5. The Crazies- Float
6. Only Order- Float
7. Shawnee War-Float
8. Scorpions-Float
9. Enemy Mine-Float
10. Grep's Anatomy-Swim
Training noobs, picking on them makes you worse than a noob.
11. Spartan empire-Sink
12. Hell's henchmen-Sink
Fairly good, except you got Hammerdown wrong for both MRA and Sink. Recruiting there has been very strategic, I know, I did a fair bit of it. I made sure when I got there and into leadership there that the house cleaning was going to be fast and furious and it was. As for sink, well you may be rethinking that not far down the road.

DeletedUser14888

LoL your alliance was inviting almost everyone around me. Except me. You never sent me an invite even though I was in the top ten at the time. That's OK, though I landed well with a great group. Hammerdown is in fact an MRA. You were also the first to max our your alliance cap.

DeletedUser16217

LoL your alliance was inviting almost everyone around me. Except me. You never sent me an invite even though I was in the top ten at the time. That's OK, though I landed well with a great group. Hammerdown is in fact an MRA. You were also the first to max our your alliance cap.
word, i was recruited to hammerdown within the first 2 days. they told me to bring my whole training alliance with me. And that was before Abi arrived.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast

We never sent you a Invite because we were not a MRA, inviting just anyone. LOL

DeletedUser14888

No but you invited my friend who has never been an active player and has only ever played to build cities for me. LoL

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
No but you invited my friend who has never been an active player and has only ever played to build cities for me. LoL

Hummm! Someone in the alliance must of knew him previously. But honestly I despise MRA's even though I know it is a half decent bit of strategy if other options, such as a premade are not on the table, and when I become one of the leaders of what I perceive to be a MRA, I start to work diligently to quickly separate the good from the bad and boot accordingly.

DeletedUser15585

Interesting that you say GA will sink bc of inactives, but crazies will float, even though they have way more inactives (3, 4 if you count the player in VM for the holidays, vs 13).
UMMmm excuse me i have a few that are Red and will be Eaten but by no means is it 13 lmao most of my players came over with me after the previous worlds Hammer Down / Fall Down Debockel when i was a member one day, went to work and came home to a Disbanded Alliance without Notification

DeletedUser16217

At the time I wrote that, i counted 13 red/yellow players i see 16 red/yellow players now. I can't see who you have in VM, only you can. I wasn't saying anything in either direction about your alliance. I just was amused by his logic. Also I don't even think there's a point in doing a top 12 on a world with no end game. but that's just me.

DeletedUser16151

At the time I wrote that, i counted 13 red/yellow players i see 16 red/yellow players now. I can't see who you have in VM, only you can. I wasn't saying anything in either direction about your alliance. I just was amused by his logic. Also I don't even think there's a point in doing a top 12 on a world with no end game. but that's just me.
Agreed. Basically by definition of this world, everyone is a "Float".

DeletedUser9851

Once an MRA, always an MRA.
then is should be easy for a crown winning team like yours to take down a mere weak talent less bunch of losers like ourselves. So if you truly believe what you write, you wont hesitate to have your team take us on. That is if you can. Because if you can't, you would be failing to take down a mere MRA, and your word would ring hollow. If we're an MRA, so be it. I'm proud to play along side the players in this MRA.

DeletedUser16217

MRAs can have great players in them, look at Mafia in Moch the problem happens when you have too many players, without screening those you've recruited, don't know how they play or work together, and then find out there are too many people that don't know how to, or can't work together in a way that is long term sustainable.

DeletedUser14888

then is should be easy for a crown winning team like yours to take down a mere weak talent less bunch of losers like ourselves. So if you truly believe what you write, you wont hesitate to have your team take us on. That is if you can. Because if you can't, you would be failing to take down a mere MRA, and your word would ring hollow. If we're an MRA, so be it. I'm proud to play along side the players in this MRA.
Is that a request?

DeletedUser15689

Well, any of you wanna take on us Clowns feel free to get your backside wiped. Late start is all. 20% ru;le prevents us from growing. New server opens up we'll bring full warfare.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
Well, any of you wanna take on us Clowns feel free to get your backside wiped. Late start is all. 20% ru;le prevents us from growing. New server opens up we'll bring full warfare.

Except for your two top simming players, whom ran away from us when participation was expected of them, the rest of your crew looks to be in a half decent core and decent enough players.

DeletedUser15689

No one ran anywhere, they came home once we set up the big top tent. Our floppy shoes make it hard to run
smiley_emoticons_irre4.gif