Rumor Mill

DeletedUser14888

Rumor has it Everyone is afraid to attack cannibalism.

DeletedUser14888

Everyone has to work around that. It is going to take some to get used to it though

DeletedUser14888

You can attack there are just limits. It forces you to attack a player with similar stats as you. I know I could attack you Oggami. If I wanted to. You could also attack me. You can't say you can't attack anyone.

DeletedUser9851

You can attack there are just limits. It forces you to attack a player with similar stats as you. I know I could attack you Oggami. If I wanted to. You could also attack me. You can't say you can't attack anyone.
So you can attack me? I don't think so, and I can't attack you. the 20% rules applies to both of us. If not I would have already cleared your city for breakfast.

DeletedUser14888

I don't currently have a slot. But I am working on it

DeletedUser9851

seriously though, this is gonna take time to get used to.

Bloodtyrant

Peltast
So you can attack me? I don't think so, and I can't attack you. the 20% rules applies to both of us. If not I would have already cleared your city for breakfast.

The 20% rule favors the higher point attacker, whom 20% range is always better than whom he is attacking if whom he is attacking has less points. Case in point... An 2000 point player can attack down to a 1600 point player, but the 1600 point player can only attack up to a 1920 point player. And the higher you go up the scale the bigger the difference in favor of the player with the highest point. A 12000 point player can attack a 9600 point player, but that 9600 point player can only attack up to a 11,520 point player.

DeletedUser9851

The 20% rule favors the higher point attacker, whom 20% range is always better than whom he is attacking if whom he is attacking has less points. Case in point... An 2000 point player can attack down to a 1600 point player, but the 1600 point player can only attack up to a 1920 point player. And the higher you go up the scale the bigger the difference in favor of the player with the highest point. A 12000 point player can attack a 9600 point player, but that 9600 point player can only attack up to a 11,520 point player.

you're a genius.jpg

DeletedUser14888

LoL Not the attacker. The player with a higher score. You can still defend any city so a city can be stacked and only be able to be attacked by a limited # of players. I believe the advantage is with the defender for the most part

DeletedUser2959

I have found a flaw in the 20% rule. As example, my point value is 14555, so my range should be between 11644 to 17466. That said, I have tried on multiple attempts to send attacks to a 12258 point player. NO GOOD. Still get the message "the target player is either too strong or too weak for you to attack.
Not in this existance have I found math to lie. It is fact. There is no grey area, either it is right or it is wrong. IN this case, I believe that INNOGAMES needs to look into the coding to see how I have found this flaw in their math.