'Issues with Tissues'

DeletedUser2684

lol this is funny stuff this thread will go down in history as the best ever and it just continues on and on, okay so let me say something to add on here because I have issues and tissues for some of you too lol. I cam back because i really missed being spammed and having my alarm go off, no but seriously this is just a game and we play to have fun right? I will admit i was overwhelmed by constant attacks and have a life outside of Grepo that I needed to spend more time on instead of playing, but you know I could of easily been on the other side if I hadn't refused my WD invite twice from Ank and was not happy about what MIP had done and almost left them to join Roo because of it. I enjoy fighting not hugging the server and taking the easy way by joining top alliances, I wish more of you were fighters instead of focusing on numbers and doing whatever it takes to win a silly crown. I have respect for all of u I just like to talk trash and put in my two cents when my name gets mentioned like AI has done here so let me clarify. I don't "spam" players unless I get spammed first I send HC to collect intel on what's in city instead of sending spies and will send CS if I see an opportunity when a player is naping/off like RoO had done to me when they took 4 of my cities. I like to be aggressive not passive and play defense all the time because the game gets boring that way. To me Pita should of joined MIP a long time ago and helped to fight RoO but I believe they thought they wouldn't last since most leaders had quit. I felt like only a few of us in MIP were actually fighting while the rest simmed and like I said I was too overwhelmed with being attacked all the time and being out numbered so I took a break. I think it would have been best if WD stayed as WD instead of splitting up but I'm not going to cry over spilled milk it is what it is, but being out numbered and helping other alliance like the bloods or wolves i find just silly but that's just my opinion. The odds are obviously stacked against MIP and that's why players continue to leave which allows them to gain ground so easily but if MIP wasn't so out numbered this server would be better as most of us in MIP can't do anything but turtle now and play defense as we can't hold sieges or break them anyways.... Cheers this will hopefully be my last post i like to keep it in game and off external forums but will respond if my name gets mentioned or i am blocked in game and can't reply there.

DeletedUser16164

Well I figured you needed some advice since you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about LOL."
Golly-Gee mister if I was only as wise as you, I know what I'm asking for this Christmas!!! Plus if we did follow your advice then in a way you are just stuck playing with yourself... I think you may have put that differently... how did you so intelligently put it... hmm I digress...
Speaking of "knowing what your talking about" never made fun of Ghost, LOL I know details are hard...

'Imladrist only recently shot to the top(and congrats to him), but for 75% of the world':
Man does 75% somehow mean something different? OR is this just ANOTHER lie?? How disrespectful to Imladrist. Don't get me wrong it sounds good, if it was only true you would have actually made a "big boy" point. However, its just another lie... here we go:
The world has been open to the public for 6 months (give or take a few days, forums opened March 13, so lets agree to use that date) That means for this to be accurate 45 days ago Imladrist would need to begin his "shot to the top". He was ranked 7 at the point. (*using round figures 30 days per month avg. 6 months is 180 days open, 135 days is 75%) Again to use a term "shot to the top" is a rather wide term... however, "big boys" wouldn't claim a jump from 7 to 6 as "SHOT TO THE TOP"!?!? To use the bp boost is a complete joke of an argument - if everyone does it, then it cant be a discredit to one and not the to all!?! Everyone got tokens from the event... again can't say he had an unfair advantage because of it. If other hoarded theirs it will come in the wash later.
Lets make one thing clear: He is #6 Fighter because only 5 people in this world have killed as many or more opponents troops than he has, from start to finish of the world thus far. PERIOD. FACT. (*with assumption that 70,000 gap would cover the bp boosting difference as everyone boosts, some more - some less.)(We can gold for culture points, use theaters for culture points, gold and buy resources to run festivals. There are WAY more ways to boost your city points than to boost your battle points. Not even a question, therefor "big boys" use battle points as a measuring stick, not city points...)

'Also its a poor excuse to say 1 person single-handedly stopped you guys and paved way for us lol.'
If you somehow are trying to say I made this statement or believe it too be true even, I DON'T! Try to tighten the screws down that are rattling around and understand that Bloodbath is PART OF "US". They get the exact credit for this win as your RoO2 crew that wont get to the be in the hall of fame
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
. Which will be fun to the see how Al and the leadership manage that question... let the big players have the hall or those that have been there longer... I know, I know Al, "lets remember the world is long and there are shake ups coming blah blah blah" - control the narrative and only answer the questions you want too...

'You guys have had no real leadership and have been getting your butts handed to you from the start way before bloods were even around.'
I was not around before bloodbath... facts again... are hard I know. Research and informed speech is so 90's
smiley_emoticons_kaffee2.gif

'please sit down and let the big boys speak'
Am I somehow stopping the "big boys and girls" from speaking!?! Trust me if big boys and girls are forced to show their "age" by vulgar vocabulary and just spouting out "convenient facts" that are really just lies. Then trust me, I am seated for that display!

On second thought I'd rather have coal for Christmas!

smiley_emoticons_grepolove.gif

p.s.
...fighter rank doesn't mean anything...
Everything you have ever said or will say is null and void.That is among the single most epic comments ever.
A real "big boy" comment.
smiley_emoticons_drunk.gif
smiley_emoticons_saufen.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16164

To me Pita should of joined MIP a long time ago and helped to fight RoO but I believe they thought they wouldn't last since most leaders had quit. I felt like only a few of us in MIP were actually fighting while the rest simmed and like I said I was too overwhelmed with being attacked all the time and being out numbered so I took a break. I think it would have been best if WD stayed as WD instead of splitting up but I'm not going to cry over spilled milk it is what it is, but being out numbered and helping other alliance like the bloods or wolves i find just silly but that's just my opinion.

Riko this is so well said!

DeletedUser16002

Lol you can number crunch all you want, fact of the matter is he’s just one playeryou talk as if he was the sole reason for your demise and our rise..lol. There was no disrespect to him, I was making the point that most of action took place way away from your little corner where you chose to stay. The outcome of the world was shaped by the players of WD/MIP long ago, you chose to huge the server..so.. your reasoning for Roo’s success is hilarious. Instead of deflecting how about you stop talking like a know it all on forums and actually play? I’m waiting for you to do something other than found a whole rock to protect you from igy, a little over kill don’t you think?

I’m not even going to read your garbage ill skim it at best. Deny what you want, your past posts say otherwise. Oh you weren’t here before bloods? Then STFU hahahaha now that makes sense why you sound so stupid. My apologies. See you on the battlefield kid, or not, walls are cool too

And yes I agree riko, things surely didn’t play out like we hoped, but no need to beat a dead horse, you and me have already discussed this lol. I wish bloods mip and pita would all join up buuut that’s just me

DeletedUser16194

Wait. Achilles. You’re talking big and acting tough. It’s really cute.

DeletedUser16164

1. 'you can number crunch all you want'
2. 'your reasoning for Roo’s success is hilarious.'
3. I’m waiting for you to do something other than found a whole rock to protect you from igy, a little over kill don’t you think?
4. 'now that makes sense why you sound so stupid.'

1. And I guess you can make claims are that just inaccurate and we will move on as if your actually a truth teller.
2. Reasoning: Teamwork, Great leadership, recruit constantly and well.
3. Igy to Iwilson score. 2-0 in favor of Iwilson. (facts are so tedious)
4. Name calling classic and a F-word reference... "big boy" move
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif

smiley_emoticons_viking.gif

p.s.
Everything you have ever said or will say is null and void.

DeletedUser16002

Jryan you’re the cutest ;) I have to act tough, how else am I going to get you guys to play. Hey can you take your walls down too bud? We’re 3 hours away lol

Wilson like I said use all the numbers you want, I could care less what you have to say lol because at the end of the day you joined this world late and had no background knowledge of how things led to this point and then come on forums crying about the bloods?? no offense to pita players but that area had been doomed from the start. Imladrist was just some crap statistic I was spewing out I didn’t think you’d take it so literal lol. He’s been a top player yes but he recently shot to the TOP.. sorry I’ve always been in the top so there’s a difference in top and TOP, but hey tomatoes tomatos, let’s not get side tracked and try and create drama now Wilson.. I know you’d love to stir things up ;)

Just do me a favor and wipe your tears and merge with mip and give us a good fight. Your walls make me laugh

DeletedUser16164

Achilies360, please -
1. I came in with great background information about this world and sadly the guys who invited me had RL stuff come up so I have been fishing here ever since.
2. In my estimation the PITA movement did not do what it intended nor what it needed to do. As Riko said, egos and personalities didn't mesh well - and the way it started rubbed many the wrong way. No need to cry about it just the way it shook out.
3. I never took anything away from you, other than your missing crown, the stats and evidence paint a believable picture of a good grepo. Props to you.
4. Use crap... catch crap. Saying fits well when talking about crap stats. (*He jumped in city points - not fighting points. - no one looks at the city point ranking... no one worth their salt anyway.)
5. Wall*** not "walls" (unless your referring to a level 4 wall which I am not sure why that would inspire laughter...
smiley_emoticons_bussi2.gif
)
smiley_emoticons_frown.gif

(*the fact there is no added emoticon of a stirring pot is a travesty.
smiley_emoticons_oh-no2.gif
)

As I said, I am here to fish now and I get a bite every now and then...

p.s.
Everything you have ever said or will say is null and void.

DeletedUser16002

You say that but what you said in the beginning says otherwise. Well maybe set aside egos and just play, it’s a game. Don’t complain about the world and the aftermath, it happens in every world now a days. If anyone cried it was you, which is why I stepped in in :) you had a lot of emphasis about that one player playing a huge role In Roo success. My only point was that was incorrect. We all had players like that to deal with and we moved past them. There was also way more people who helped shaped the outcome of the world that are just no longer here. That’s the main point I’m getting at lol. Do what you will with this, it was nice chattin with ya, no hard feelings, see ya around!

Rikko joining the forum very nice, I agree with much of what was said and the collapse of WD is only a part of the story. Before that several left bc of WD out in front, how many times does grep change over the course of the world but yet every time you get quitters and players that say oh This team won I am done. ROO's and ROO2 success came with teamwork plain and simple and leadership without that it could have been different. Every alliance I am involved in I make it about the team and working together and everyone feeds off that. Staying on a winning path this whole server is says a lot about the guys and gals we have.
If you look closer at stats Wilson you will find we hold 7 of the top 10 in attacking and 10 of 15... 6 of the top 10 in defense which is saying something since we have to initiate and rarely get sieged, so that means we support each other very well (7 in the top 15).
7 of the top 10 fighters and 8 of the top 15, Oh and by the way we are climbing.
ROO dominates in Conquered cities compared to other alliances here (means we just don't sim like you and others think) Some nights we take 7 or more active cities, cant remember any alliance here claiming that honor or for that matter on other worlds.
By the way you (PITA) can barely handle IGY up there by himself 3 more players came and it got worse for you. That is just 4 players out of our alliance doing damage up in 44 N and 53 just imagine if you get the full force.
Players are scared to come to our front, rather stay in 34 or 64, 65 (MIP), but hey we are just a bunch of simmers
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif

DeletedUser16194

Take an active good players city, and maybe you can call it damage up by us Al. You guys target inactive and bad players, smart move sure, but when you have to hide behind hideous amount of LTS, it just makes me laugh. If you guys are so much better than us, ditch the LTS, and fight without it.

Achilles, awwww thanks. But what wall my friend? You mean the one I built up, provoked some attacks, got good BP, then demolished?? That wall? It was good for what I used it for :). You talk all about taking down walls. Talk with igys about max walls and towers. 1k pegs. Paints a picture of someone scared of us :).

DeletedUser15630

Rikko joining the forum very nice, I agree with much of what was said and the collapse of WD is only a part of the story. Before that several left bc of WD out in front, how many times does grep change over the course of the world but yet every time you get quitters and players that say oh This team won I am done. ROO's and ROO2 success came with teamwork plain and simple and leadership without that it could have been different. Every alliance I am involved in I make it about the team and working together and everyone feeds off that. Staying on a winning path this whole server is says a lot about the guys and gals we have.
If you look closer at stats Wilson you will find we hold 7 of the top 10 in attacking and 10 of 15... 6 of the top 10 in defense which is saying something since we have to initiate and rarely get sieged, so that means we support each other very well (7 in the top 15).
7 of the top 10 fighters and 8 of the top 15, Oh and by the way we are climbing.
ROO dominates in Conquered cities compared to other alliances here (means we just don't sim like you and others think) Some nights we take 7 or more active cities, cant remember any alliance here claiming that honor or for that matter on other worlds.
By the way you (PITA) can barely handle IGY up there by himself 3 more players came and it got worse for you. That is just 4 players out of our alliance doing damage up in 44 N and 53 just imagine if you get the full force.
Players are scared to come to our front, rather stay in 34 or 64, 65 (MIP), but hey we are just a bunch of simmers
smiley_emoticons_kleeblatt2.gif
Actually agree with this except for the any world partI havent played on every world but I know on my last active word we took more then that daily world most here would have quit only. but the rest about this world was very accurate I dont know if you take 7 active members daily but i know cites are being taken logging on once a day for a few minutes is not active lmao
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif

DeletedUser5524

Actually agree with this except for the any world partI havent played on every world but I know on my last active word we took more then that daily world most here would have quit only. but the rest about this world was very accurate I dont know if you take 7 active members daily but i know cites are being taken logging on once a day for a few minutes is not active lmao
smiley_emoticons_auslachen2.gif
Sadly there aren’t many people left in mip who log on more then once a day :(

DeletedUser16164

1....ROO's and ROO2 success came with teamwork plain and simple and leadership without that it could have been different....
2...If you look closer at stats Wilson...
3...(means we just don't sim like you and others think)
4...Some nights we take 7 or more active cities, cant remember any alliance here claiming that honor or for that matter on other worlds....
5...By the way you (PITA) can barely handle IGY...

1. Agree, and Agree. Far from plain and simple as it is obvious that recruitment played just as big of factor... after you helped collapse a world power it was your right - again not knocking the move! Just shedding light to the fact.

2. How close you want me to look... How many of those came in as top players when they joined you? Or What their fighting has been before RoO verses joining you? What picture are you really after... an alliance the scooped up all the worlds top fighters so they could hug the world out? Something is clear based on fighting points, as stated previously... the Bp points don’t add up to city points and cities owned. Which obviously means they fought in a different place for a large marjoity. Again not knocking the move! Just shedding light to the fact. (MIP just broke the top 10 active worlds for ABP and DBP - yet RoO is dominating them and noticeably absent from both lists.) hard to look deeper than that but thanks for the inspiritation to further the dig!

3. Now now, let’s not go putting words in people’s mouths! I have been clear - RoO doesn’t sim! Nor I do think it does now!!! Does it have some simmers? Surely 100% but I still remain firmly in the stance that RoO plays hard and well. Yet also clearly see this as a majority diplomatic win. Take offense if you choose too but when all the worlds fighters “end up” together - diploamcy won.

4. PITA is 1/5th your size took 8 cities from Kmoney in one night, just didn’t need to blast it from the roof tops when we did 10/5. And in Olympia we took 29 cities from one active player in a 30 hour period - forums are still open for that world even all these years later if you care to “look deeper at the stats”.

5. Accurate and a disappointing truth from the seat where I sit. He did pull off quite a few swaps which was a disappoint to come back too after my VM.

P.s. FWI defensive Bp is earned in bulk when you siege a city and then the owner or owners alliance attacks it. Those are called “active sieges”. Active sieges are rare when you target 1-4 day inactive players. Easier to take I’ll give you that!
In a conquest world it’s the only consistent way to get DBP at a decent ratio (*boosting being the obvious exception) so to only have 6-10 of the top ten is NOT impressive. And further illustrates that most of your cities taken are non active sieges -blame it whatever you choose. But target selection is a large reason for non active sieges.

So looking at the numbers closer did yield some fun results!

DeletedUser15630

I am a Defender plain and simple so I dont get into BP ratio Yes you see people with high bp count lot ofthat is tokens and attacking sieges part of the game so cant complain.i like about too doesnt matter where theu are always try to break a siege thats team work. Mip theres only a slight few who actually play so harder to work the same but we dont run to our small corner of the world afraid that our ciites will get taken. again just seems like who has the biggest engine impress me take some roo ciites active ciites

DeletedUser16002

You had a wall not even a day ago sooo
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif
but hey I'm glad it's been demolished! More respect that way, I'd rather lose a city with no wall. Igy is also 4-5 hours away from most of his support, he's allowed to have a couple of walls, we would never rock walls if you came to our frontlines. Tell you what, found a couple near us and you can build a wall too. Also both sides are using LTS just ask wilson. But once again LTS 3-4 hours away from all the main support is an acceptable reason, LTS on your own front is kind of funny. I personally don't care use all the LTS you want just wanted to point that out
Also Jryan we've taken plenty of good active players cities while they were online lol and I've personally taken more than I can count. But if you fall asleep at the wheel, we're not gonna NOT jump on your cities. Its part of the game, and if you can't be alarmed, we're just going to target you plain and simple. ESPECIALLY since all our support for CS attempts up there right now need to be sent 3-4 hours in advance, what do you expect lol.. Any decent player will smash an attempt that far out. But let's not pretend that the players of Roo aren't capable of taking cities from a good active player
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Just ask all the ones that rage quit, that includes everyone from WD days as well. There's a reason we spawned in the middle of the fight and you spawned near the edge where you're most comfortable, its cool though

So once again, you're welcome to come to our neck of the woods and do what we're doing, show us how it's done

See ya out there
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

DeletedUser16194

Hey, I’m just stirring up mud. Its a boring world, and the externals are probably the most fun part of it right now.

DeletedUser16199

Well I usually stay out of the forums because it is a bunch of jibber jabber, and people running their mouths. Last time I played a game where I participated in the forums was WOW, haha. I haven't been around Grep that long, maybe year and a half or so? But hey I picked up on the game pretty quick and got taken in by the right people who helped me to learn and get to where I am at today. Yes this is my 3rd server first 2 being Sestos, and Dyme where both worlds were won, and Dyme almost turned out this same way when BOB started to dominate the server oh because of what? Good leadership and oh yeah a core group of dedicated players…

I only came here to say a few things and then I will just sit back and let everyone else continue to do their talking. I honestly don't remember when some people came into the server, or when some people left the server or whatever other crap is being whined about here. But the few things I do have to say is..

Iwilson, I never had a problem with you, hell even BSed in game back and forth but for some reason even thought my name was mentioned, you decide to throw stats out their saying that I am 0 - 2 against you as you took 2 of my cities? Well yes you did, but lets not leave out the minor details of I took ghosts / inactive on a P.I.T.A Island to try and get action and make the game fun for me because it was getting boring and I wasn't wanting to SIM through the world myself. Also those 2 cities you took, were on the same island and if I’m not mistaken it took your WHOLE ALLIANCE so called attacks which some were BS for 6 to 8 hours straight and I still sniped 5 out of the 7 CS's with your guys attempted tactics. As for not taking any cities for from you YES I came to your area looking for action and I was low on support, even the area I Set up in BBR support was still hour and a half away or more, so yes I have gotten you, jryan, and few others in Siege but didn't have the adequate support to hold it. I have some of your active members but it seems every time I Siege one or a few Harbor checks they whine and cry and then hand off their cities. The one guy I sieged handed cities off to JRYAN that were close to me, then a few HC's and poking at Masterlocke, he handed off all his front and close cities and ran to the back... because I quote "his cat is sick" and he can't handle it. What are we in middle school again with the dog ate my homework excuses? Also lets not forget when it was Just me before I had more ROO move up to 53 and you and Jryan started walling up after a few CS attempts. So with that being said yes you did take 2 cities from me in your territory which was my own doing because I didn't want to sit around since P.I.T.A. obviously is not going to leave thier little corner of the world, but I just wanted to make sure that all the facts and details are out there since you have to mention mine and yours track record.

I don't remember who mentioned walls here but there is quite a few people on P.I.T.A sitting behind walls even in your own territory and you Iwilson and Jryan being 2 of the people with walls, after a few siege attempts, especially when you had me outnumbered. Why yes I do have to cities with Walls, but they are DEEP in part of your core area with the 2 of them being founded and making the way to where they are now.

Finally my last thing, Al may have a better memory than I do, and remember more because he talked about it with me but lets not forget when P.I.T.A was wanting to PACT with ROO to take on M.I.P. for whatever reason they had, yea I do not remember if that has been brought up because honestly so much jibber jabber here I haven't read all of it but lets not forget that point since they want to say we are irrelevant and nothing now but i do remember when P.I.T.A semi started and they were begging us to pact so they must have realized something or what not for wanting to pact.

Yes I have semi been here since server start, I have been here when WD and MIP and those few others were the top dogs and everybody had us as the underdogs and thought we would get wiped out. But we actually have a really strong core group of players and are very persistent and patient and that is how we have gotten to where we are today and stayed on the server for as long as we have.

Anyways I will enjoy reading on with the shenanigans of the forum and can't wait to see what kind of BS is spewed next.

Also no hard feelings or hate towards anyone here, just hate to see nubmers try and be used, and so called facts, to dispute stuff with other details and past events being left out (such as P.I.T.A wanting to pack ROO ) of all the bickering and back and forth. This also goes to show having the so called biggest allaince, or top / best players on the server from the get go then EGOS get involved and fights start within and then the "top" alliances come crumbling down.