Trash Talk

DeletedUser16136

CH was willing to work with YG as they were the only alliance who even offered to go to war with Profi.

As far as working with pigs for 4 months? No...lol. And that’s why it ended. Work with means help. 200 people and couldn’t even offer 5 to help their pact mates while asking us to pull back into o55. Glorified border nap at best. Do you remember seeing 200 CH supports barreling into your live feeds? We were 18 players fighting multiple alliances not 200 focusing on one.
Pact or NAP, either way you weren't fighting them. Also pacted with storm dragons... so basically everyone you bordered other than profi. Which you were "fighting" as in losing cities and taking none. Until you used an LMD, which you're whining about now :). Weird how that works. I'll agree with you that LMDs ruin conquest though, takes away a huge part of the game. It sucks when every siege you see is 35% morale, and you can't do much to break it. LMDs and the ridiculous amount of event flyers they give out are my two biggest problems with the game atm, and why I barely want to play it anymore

DeletedUser4878

We were willing to go against Profi with you guy, but we thought to have an agreement that you'd put more pressure on pigs on the other hand as well, that didn't really happen, it demoralized more and more of our people to go mia or to the enemy.. There weren't many options left for us.
The remaining people weren't ready to leave the world, as we have put in a lot of time (and gold/money) into this world.

I prefer fighting the way you do as well and see it the same way as you stated in the first quote, but after a long time of no breaks from the game, I need some time to catch a breath, and as we had people in YG are decent players, but not able to put in the same effort, we got overwhelmed by the weight we had to go against and take care of internal as well (so many IAs to take care of the last days of YG and numbers increasing instead of going down, because people were worn out after close to no support against anyone on a 3 front war).

The last point about "work with" still means that no one really fought against anyone but YG for a long time (except Viru for the while it still existed, and CH for the last 2 weeks of YG), YG fought against everyone the bordered with for a long time, being outnumbered up to 40-230 for a long time. So don't blame us for not fighting, we didn't come to almost 3x more BP than the second best alliance for nothing (and without planned BP farming, just to chudd up someones ridiculous arguments.. pun intended)

All we can hope for is that Inno is finally seeing that the way they're harvesting money out of this game is going to kill it off completely soon, but we all winning the lottery is more likely than that happening, so we can just wait until Grepo finally get's shut down on US Servers with the other servers following

for the most part, IE was only close enough to fight you guys for a short time so 40-230 for a long time is a little exaggerated. when we started moving south YG was the only alliance close to us so what was point to war with anyone else. needed to go through you guys first.

DeletedUser4878

who are you guys fighting now btw? Or just picking up all browns until you feel strong enough to fight pigs?

probably join in the coalition to fight profi, you know the one you guys are in even though you seem to hate coalitions.

you trying to start a war between us and pigs? i told their leaders i think you guys look like a trojan horse to me. i think the only reason you guys joined pigs which are former lex which are people you guys constantly talked smack about on the forums is to bring them down from the inside. hopefully they figure out your plan sooner than later.

your egos are too big. all i wanted out of this world was for anyone but YG to win it. i guess now i will have to try for another crown.

DeletedUser16136

probably join in the coalition to fight profi, you know the one you guys are in even though you seem to hate coalitions.

you trying to start a war between us and pigs? i told their leaders i think you guys look like a trojan horse to me. i think the only reason you guys joined pigs which are former lex which are people you guys constantly talked smack about on the forums is to bring them down from the inside. hopefully they figure out your plan sooner than later.

your egos are too big. all i wanted out of this world was for anyone but YG to win it. i guess now i will have to try for another crown.
Former LEX? I think a couple people from LEX joined pigs, but the vast majority of their players were never in LEX. I'll agree with the ego thing though lol.

DeletedUser1048

for the most part, IE was only close enough to fight you guys for a short time so 40-230 for a long time is a little exaggerated. when we started moving south YG was the only alliance close to us so what was point to war with anyone else. needed to go through you guys first.

Close you guys were in north 44, 43 and 53 with no presence in 54. You guys chose to hit us instead of expanding south, fighting AH and remnants of Lex, and then moving to Profi. We were out of the way, you just chose to hop on the bandwagon. Heck there was no real fighting between you guys and Ingsoc up in north 54 either. You guys only had your eyes set on us. Which is fine, it's a compliment that everyone saw us as the biggest threat to their existence.

Yeah totally. We're the alliance reserving all the ghosts and browns near our pact, in addition to recruiting the people they have reserved. Oh wait no that's IE
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
How many cities did you have reserved the other day, 15? We all know that's about 14 too many for the slots you have available.

It's quite clear what side wants the war.Though maybe it was an accident, you did it to AH too.

DeletedUser4878

the only ones to blame for multiple alliances going after you is yourselves. you guys are the ones that talked your way into most of the world wanting to fight you guys. now you say you can't handle it. all i see is a bunch of 80 pound kids singing that headstrong song until challenged then you just quietly mumble it.

DeletedUser15093

i don't see why you even argue with them Chudd, they start a fight by attacking our players then seem dumbfounded that we ended up fighting them lmfao then they support sieges of another alliance who also was attacking our players (LSB) and still seem clueless or maybe this Joseph guy (not that one) is the only clueless one to why we ended up fighting them. AH and those Lex remnants didn't bother us, Profi didn't bother us either ... you guys did so.., I don't see how much needs to be explained on that front. Also, as a person who started technically in O54 but on the border on 53/54, we have always had presence but of course when you're fighting another group it's kinda a given that you expand further in their territory.
Ingsoc was more out the way than you guys, it wasn't until they moved more north and then allied with YG that fighting between us and them began. Who did what to AH? I think you're the one who wants war so how about you stop hiding behind our pacts banner and come have one...Joe. Don't come into a bar acting like you're a tough guy then cry when you get punched in the face.

DeletedUser1048

the only ones to blame for multiple alliances going after you is yourselves. you guys are the ones that talked your way into most of the world wanting to fight you guys. now you say you can't handle it. all i see is a bunch of 80 pound kids singing that headstrong song until challenged then you just quietly mumble it.

We talked about Lex to Lex people. Who then joined us when Lex went under, guess what we said really got to them ;)

It was toxic's trash talk that made us talk about IE. I remember it well, was bragging that you guys took cities from PapaDil after weeks of trying to do so. Was making silly comments about everything as toxic likes to do lol Then you would join in at times, though you were always much more reasonable than him.

What trash talk did we have against pigs before they fought us? Salami made some posts about pigs after we were already both at war but the trash talk there was minimal. Cringy Tbom posts didn't come until we were already in the middle of a war.

What trash talk did we do against SD or CH? I actually remember that CH guy who kept calling us out because we wouldn't fight Profi for him. I remember that because I had to show a map of all our reds several times to get him to almost understand that 4 fronts and then fighting Profi on the side was not a logical decision.

I disagree that it was words that made us the target. It was being ranked #1 that did it. It was the same with Lex before us. When they were around everyone was either gunning for them or not fighting at all. Now we see it in pigs. Pigs are at the top and guess what's happening. The people on the outside are looking to bring them down. It's the natural cycle.

Also any 80 pound kid taking on the world is a strong kid, we can learn a lot from him or her
smiley_emoticons_eazy_cool01.gif

i don't see why you even argue with them Chudd, they start a fight by attacking our players then seem dumbfounded that we ended up fighting them lmfao then they support sieges of another alliance who also was attacking our players (LSB) and still seem clueless or maybe this Joseph guy (not that one) is the only clueless one to why we ended up fighting them. AH and those Lex remnants didn't bother us, Profi didn't bother us either ... you guys did so.., I don't see how much needs to be explained on that front. Also, as a person who started technically in O54 but on the border on 53/54, we have always had presence but of course when you're fighting another group it's kinda a given that you expand further in their territory.
Ingsoc was more out the way than you guys, it wasn't until they moved more north and then allied with YG that fighting between us and them began.

So you're saying we supported sieges of our branch in 54 on cities in 54 against an alliance expanding into our ocean? See the thing is you have to push into 54 before you can have cities in 54 under siege. Which means you entered the ocean before not after getting attacked by us. Which was again a choice.

Another logical choice considering you fought in 44 against Papa Dil and other smaller groups was to fight Lex or AH and Lex remnants after Lex fell. So again this explanation confuses me because you say you have no choice but quite clearly picked out the path you wanted to go. Also if you have no choice I do wonder why your team came to us to talk about a pact. Sounds like you would have nothing to do according to this. Just a lot of inconsistencies in what I'm hearing.

ourfuture.PNG

I don't have many old maps but this is from late August. Orange is both you and AH, green was Guns, Red was Ingsoc, Black is Profi, pink is pigs, and CH is in blue. The orange cities near the green were all LM's, abomo's, and Unkie's. Ingsoc was already in the north before they were aligned with us. In fact they were working with pigs when this was made. Anyway you will notice how some orange and red almost touch up north, well before we worked with them.

Very confused how IE and Guns could be close, considering the TTs y'all used to have when you would try siege breaks for AH. That's how it started. You guys attacked our sieges and expanded into our ocean. In response we brought in LSB and I tried unsuccessfully to get people to found in the gap between us and LSB to help protect that front. Ingsoc talks did not even start until the days just before Hurricane Florence, which was a few weeks after this screenshot.

Who did what to AH? I think you're the one who wants war so how about you stop hiding behind our pacts banner and come have one...Joe.

You guys took cities in their core. Seems to be a trend for you guys and pacts. Reserve and take cities in their core either as deterrence from ending the relationship or to establish a nice front if things go wrong. Is it smart? Absolutely. You did it to AH when you wanted to talk to us and change direction, guessing your team is looking for a change of direction again with taking cities in parts of 54 you never were before the pigs merge. It is a fine strategy, gearing up for war. But it definitely isn't a friendly move towards an ally.

Hiding behind a pact, sorry I didn't know you had one with pigs. Chudd keeps telling me you guys weren't part of a coalition. So which story is it? Pacted with all our enemies to bring us down or just by destiny were "right next to us and worked alone?" It can't be both at the same time King.

Don't come into a bar acting like you're a tough guy then cry when you get punched in the face.

What about my last post was tough. Asking Chudd not to reserve 15 cities if he can only has slots for 1 rn? Or the part where I explained where on the map you guys started?

Talking about 80 pound kids and misdemeanor assault is the tough talk. Those things came from you and Chudd, not me
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif

DeletedUser16174

Right 9 cities in 5 months now. Sounds like a pretty long term relationship lol
I was LMD when I started. I see you didn't even bother checking my stats in grepo intel. for someone w/ all facts forgot to look deeper before running at the mouth.
I have played w/ Z in the past w/ another deleted account, so butt out. Mind your own.

DeletedUser4878

i had 3 cities reserved. 1 i gave up on because someone started stacking it which seems like something you guys would do. i used the same reservation settings as you guys have.

toxic had multiple warnings about talking on externals. we don't have any rule against it but his was just nonsense.

DeletedUser15733

CH has been warring Profi since day 1 of this world. The war scores are lopsided in their favor but you guys fell to a MRA and went with the “can’t beat em, join em” and quite honestly for being less than 20 people the first 4 months I would say the scores weren’t that bad. We just lacked the support numbers to hold which is why we reached out to pigs in the first place. Lot of good that did...

Yeah I know we used a LMD against them a couple times, and yeah it’s a bit hypocritical to complain about it here, but pigs is nowhere near the level of competition of profi. Don’t give yourselves that much credit.

To say CH was warring YG alongside Pigs and helping in those sieges is just some revisionist history.

Oh, and I have a name as I am the only CH member who talks on here. Think of me as the Allstate guy for Mayhem, but of CH. kind of like a spokesman ;) no one asked you to fight them for us, they’re just surrounded on all sides by 4 alliances that they are warring 1 of. If I read your colorful map correctly.

And pacted with everyone around us but Profi? I recall a time there was a couple alliances by the name of Virulent and Ice Demons in the top 12. Don’t see them around anywhere anymore. Virulent was what? #2 when they fell to an alliance of 18 members. Tisk tisk. The whole world was involved with the YG/Pigs war that they paid no attention to o45.

You guys outnumber us, try to throw some punches and land a normal siege for once. 200+ members, it shouldn’t be nothing but a G thing to hold, right?

DeletedUser15733

But if this world has come to trading cities that LMD’s land and getting slow BP by just clearing out sleepy pigs or players that don’t dodge then that’s how it is has to be. Just sad not getting the excitement of a loaded up live feed wondering what’s in the enemies attack/support and is it going to break or hold. That’s what makes this game exciting. Crowns are for princesses, this is war. We should lay down our LMD’s and fight like real men and women.

Think of it like superpowers agreeing not to use nuclear bombs. No one really wins when you use LMDs as the BP slows down.

DeletedUser15733

We can argue here all day, but we could also broker a no LMD war and spice this world back up. It’s not to late to save Katane. As many have said we are highly invested here. But we are just letting the small players take cities and then handing off? Am I alone, is this what is fun now?

DeletedUser1048

CH has been warring Profi since day 1 of this world. The war scores are lopsided in their favor but you guys fell to a MRA and went with the “can’t beat em, join em” and quite honestly for being less than 20 people the first 4 months I would say the scores weren’t that bad. We just lacked the support numbers to hold which is why we reached out to pigs in the first place. Lot of good that did...

Day 1
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
You guys didn't take a city until October 25th. Is getting sieged the definition of fighting now? We used to call that food. How times have changed.

Fell to an MRA. Right, I forgot the world was all under the banner of one alliance
smiley_emoticons_stevieh_rolleyes.gif
I guess I never noticed because everyone here was always talking about how they work alone and "fight hard." Thought it was just a coincidence they were all pacted for months, shared tabs and worked against the same alliance.

I'm sure pigs really screwed you guys. It's why you stood by their side so long, because you got nothing from the relationship
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Also can't help but wonder how Profi has enough support with 10 but you and SD and the players you both picked from Virulent don't have enough support for Profi. Sounds to me that like El Pierre, you wanted a top alliance to fight your battles for you and put their more pressing issues to the side lol

Yeah I know we used a LMD against them a couple times, and yeah it’s a bit hypocritical to complain about it here, but pigs is nowhere near the level of competition of profi. Don’t give yourselves that much credit.

To say CH was warring YG alongside Pigs and helping in those sieges is just some revisionist history.

I'm confused about the comparison between Pigs and Profi. First Pigs were the LMD users in our war. We did move an LMD to a border island with pigs but very rarely used him. Partly because everyone near the LMD was a simmer like Tbom or in and out of VM. Second, Profi had non alarm users right next to CH and yet still couldn't lose a city to you guys. Pigs made sure only alarm users were on their front with YG and gave them sufficient LTS. Before they adjusted their front we got plenty of cities with 100% morale. Lastly pigs has a lot more birs and DLU than 10 people. It's so easy to fight 10. One good siege break and they don't have enough to siege you for a few days. One good successful contested siege on them and they don't have the flyers or LS to stop you from sieging other cities. In our fight with pigs we could kill 200k DLU and see that many in sieges the next day. We could kill 15k birs and see that the next day. And that's on only 1 of our fronts mind you, we had 2-3 others to fight on.

Revisionist, right. So Forsaken didn't siege YG with pigs and SD help? Forsaken and others did not support pigs sieges from players like red on the 45/55 border? When CH was in siege by YG, Pigs did not send attacks to break it? Why did Forsaken have so much LTS near YG if you guys weren't fighting them? So many mysteries, I mean alternative facts
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

Oh, and I have a name as I am the only CH member who talks on here. Think of me as the Allstate guy for Mayhem, but of CH. kind of like a spokesman ;) no one asked you to fight them for us, they’re just surrounded on all sides by 4 alliances that they are warring 1 of. If I read your colorful map correctly.

You are El Pierre
smiley_emoticons_confusednew.gif

And pacted with everyone around us but Profi? I recall a time there was a couple alliances by the name of Virulent and Ice Demons in the top 12. Don’t see them around anywhere anymore. Virulent was what? #2 when they fell to an alliance of 18 members. Tisk tisk. The whole world was involved with the YG/Pigs war that they paid no attention to o45.

lol Virulent and Ice Demons. First off that's like YG bragging that Lex and Lex North Stars fell
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif
Second, that's some revisionist history. If any alliance is to take credit for that it would be SD and their usage of the so dreaded LMDs. CH had a losing war score did they not?

Also Vir was in the middle of you and Profi so if you want credit for having 1 front and 2 enemies then ok I guess.

But if this world has come to trading cities that LMD’s land and getting slow BP by just clearing out sleepy pigs or players that don’t dodge then that’s how it is has to be. Just sad not getting the excitement of a loaded up live feed wondering what’s in the enemies attack/support and is it going to break or hold. That’s what makes this game exciting. Crowns are for princesses, this is war. We should lay down our LMD’s and fight like real men and women.

Think of it like superpowers agreeing not to use nuclear bombs. No one really wins when you use LMDs as the BP slows down.

LMDs have been used heavy for months here. I know a lot of alliances might not have noticed because they fought the same enemy, but having several I can tell you this is not new for the world. Tbh not sure what live feeds were exciting in this world. If they are the ones you have against Profi then those are still around if you make it so. If the only exciting ones involved YG then maybe the world shouldn't have united together so we would still have interesting sieges
smiley_emoticons_lol.gif

This fight like real men and women thing is silly. YG did that for months while the other alliances closed off all their fronts. It is clear that most people in this world like nothing less than having to fight. It's why YG's bp was multiple times higher than any other alliance. This is a speed 3 world that's 5 months in. If someone hasn't been fighting the past 5 months then they deserve to be bp starved with LMDs now.

DeletedUser15733

It’s just gonna be a LMD spamfest now, defend what your new alliance has started it’s just not how the game should be played.

DeletedUser16174

must be trouble in Pig paradise. now J Reb has ghosted. he must of gotten tired of pork rinds & pigs feet.

DeletedUser1048

It’s just gonna be a LMD spamfest now, defend what your new alliance has started it’s just not how the game should be played.

Actually the guy who posted after you is the first person to do the LMD thing well here. He's in SD though
smiley_emoticons_biggrin.gif
I mean once everyone saw that, who wasn't going to join in. Contested non morale sieges don't hold with never ending events.

must be trouble in Pig paradise. now J Reb has ghosted. he must of gotten tired of pork rinds & pigs feet.

I think the real trouble is all those transports and birs lost after a siege for 0 bp.

DeletedUser16174

Yep, that was me. I'm the one you can point your finger at. I feel you J N on losing troops w/ nothing to show for it. I think we just broke the server w/ all the spam.

Last edited by a moderator: