Trash Talk

DeletedUser16174

I love being mentioned. Makes me feel special <3
you have always been special to me, Z.
we win by giving up is a bold strategy cotton but wouldn't lex be the real winners since they gave up first?

ch and sd pacted with pigs?
what pact? I see that CH has taken 9 cities from pigs. pigs look brown to me, but I might be going color blind.

DeletedUser4878

what pact? I see that CH has taken 9 cities from pigs. pigs look brown to me, but I might be going color blind.

i was asking since he said there was a world wide coalition against them. i didn't think they were.

DeletedUser16139

Well, SD dropped partnership today, CH dropped it to partner up with YG back in October, so that's two big players, and the quakes probably aren't done, because the shared forum with AH and IE is gone too (at least right now), so who knows how that looks soon.

So for my understanding, everybody was cuddling with pigs until YG shook it up a bit, forcing even the simmers of SD to start fighting someone
The breakup from SDs side included that sentence btw: "One is that we just simply cannot and will not befriend the whole world, this is a war game and not Sim City."
unknown.png

Attachments

• upload_2018-11-7_15-51-47.png
    upload_2018-11-7_15-51-47.png
    544.2 KB · Views: 10

DeletedUser4878

not understanding the partnership that was dropped.

you think SD, CH, IE, AH and pigs were all working together against you guys? delusional you are sir

DeletedUser11833

you think SD, CH, IE, AH and pigs were all working together against you guys? delusional you are sir

Delusional huh? Speak for yourself, every single one of those alliances was at war with us for months, and they regularly timed CSs together on different fronts...

DeletedUser16139

Well, SD wasn't really, they were a little far away.

Anyways everyone had peace and was only fighting us, so basically it was us against everyone else still, so don't play dumb chubb

DeletedUser4878

you guys were the only ones close to us. no point to have a war with anyone else.

DeletedUser16136

you guys were the only ones close to us. no point to have a war with anyone else.
You guys didn't have much else near you other than AH, but the other alliances had plenty of people to fight nearby.

DeletedUser1048

Unholy PoO. did zeeker cachet and metalcore just dropped the mic in this world? talk about getting greedy.

Seems like a lot of hands for one mic

Right 9 cities in 5 months now. Sounds like a pretty long term relationship lol

Yeah you kind of reach those conclusions when they support each other's sieges all the time and help with siege breaks. Not to mention we joined and got to see all the old threads between the different members. Crazy thing really
smiley_emoticons_skullhaufen.gif

Eh you expanded toward us, could have easily went after AH plus the remnants of Lex and headed for Profi. Everyone had a choice, there is no alliance completely isolated from the world. Everyone chose the same enemy and friends because that was easier for them. Which is why there were such strong emotions from these other alliances the moment we stepped foot in Pigs lol

DeletedUser4878

we have had an agreement with AH and pigs for a while but that still doesn't make it a world wide coalition against you guys. what CH or SD sieges have we supported?

DeletedUser16136

we have had an agreement with AH and pigs for a while but that still doesn't make it a world wide coalition against you guys. what CH or SD sieges have we supported?
He means CH and SD supported pig's sieges on us

DeletedUser15733

Obviously not everyone some of us prefer playing a war game by fighting. Only the ones who are cool with a MRA using LMD’s so they can sim their way to crowns. Most of us have one, they’re shiny. Enjoy your MRA crown Miko it’s people like you that killed the US Servers. Grow a pair and fight like the game was made. It’s 200 vs 70 and you need a 36% morale advantage to make up for your low activity levels.

And when will inno figure out that gold trading benefited the golder not the player who doesn’t buy gold. And that morale isn’t used to protect small players it’s used offensively. This is conquest offense/defense is reversed. It’s like they don’t play their own game. Don’t be shocked when future US servers only pull in 100 or so people, should of listened to your fans/supporters. You once made a fun game. This isn’t grep. Two alliances landing LMD’s and trading cities - that’s how this game is played now? Might as well get rid of battle points.

DeletedUser15733

CH was willing to work with YG as they were the only alliance who even offered to go to war with Profi.

As far as working with pigs for 4 months? No...lol. And that’s why it ended. Work with means help. 200 people and couldn’t even offer 5 to help their pact mates while asking us to pull back into o55. Glorified border nap at best. Do you remember seeing 200 CH supports barreling into your live feeds? We were 18 players fighting multiple alliances not 200 focusing on one.

DeletedUser16139

Obviously not everyone some of us prefer playing a war game by fighting. Only the ones who are cool with a MRA using LMD’s so they can sim their way to crowns. Most of us have one, they’re shiny. Enjoy your MRA crown Miko it’s people like you that killed the US Servers. Grow a pair and fight like the game was made. It’s 200 vs 70 and you need a 36% morale advantage to make up for your low activity levels.

And when will inno figure out that gold trading benefited the golder not the player who doesn’t buy gold. And that morale isn’t used to protect small players it’s used offensively. This is conquest offense/defense is reversed. It’s like they don’t play their own game. Don’t be shocked when future US servers only pull in 100 or so people, should of listened to your fans/supporters. You once made a fun game. This isn’t grep. Two alliances landing LMD’s and trading cities - that’s how this game is played now? Might as well get rid of battle points.
CH was willing to work with YG as they were the only alliance who even offered to go to war with Profi.

As far as working with pigs for 4 months? No...lol. And that’s why it ended. Work with means help. 200 people and couldn’t even offer 5 to help their pact mates while asking us to pull back into o55. Glorified border nap at best. Do you remember seeing 200 CH supports barreling into your live feeds? We were 18 players fighting multiple alliances not 200 focusing on one.

We were willing to go against Profi with you guy, but we thought to have an agreement that you'd put more pressure on pigs on the other hand as well, that didn't really happen, it demoralized more and more of our people to go mia or to the enemy.. There weren't many options left for us.
The remaining people weren't ready to leave the world, as we have put in a lot of time (and gold/money) into this world.

I prefer fighting the way you do as well and see it the same way as you stated in the first quote, but after a long time of no breaks from the game, I need some time to catch a breath, and as we had people in YG are decent players, but not able to put in the same effort, we got overwhelmed by the weight we had to go against and take care of internal as well (so many IAs to take care of the last days of YG and numbers increasing instead of going down, because people were worn out after close to no support against anyone on a 3 front war).

The last point about "work with" still means that no one really fought against anyone but YG for a long time (except Viru for the while it still existed, and CH for the last 2 weeks of YG), YG fought against everyone the bordered with for a long time, being outnumbered up to 40-230 for a long time. So don't blame us for not fighting, we didn't come to almost 3x more BP than the second best alliance for nothing (and without planned BP farming, just to chudd up someones ridiculous arguments.. pun intended)

All we can hope for is that Inno is finally seeing that the way they're harvesting money out of this game is going to kill it off completely soon, but we all winning the lottery is more likely than that happening, so we can just wait until Grepo finally get's shut down on US Servers with the other servers following