Glitch

DeletedUser15733

Mods,

Please fix this event glitch, it’s getting out of control.

Thank you,

DeletedUser11833

I think after the first 300 notifications , I know my place. mods please do something with this
I would tell you how to fix it for your account, but youre my enemy... you deserve this server created spam

DeletedUser15165

We apologize for the inconvenience these messages have caused.

We are aware of the issue and are looking into it.

We ask for your patience and understanding as we get this issue resolved.

You can turn off receiving event mail in game settings, go to Notifications and uncheck the Receiving the Daily Highscore message (Event).

Lurks.

DeletedUser11833

This is why no one likes you. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.
Why do you think you can contribute to this forum?
a2bc7b709dba65c5bd369042d105b09b.png

DeletedUser16173

Why the heck do I have 999+ messages. I Went through and read every message but it still says I have 999+ unread messages.

DeletedUser16173

Why do you think you can contribute to this forum?
a2bc7b709dba65c5bd369042d105b09b.png
Because he's allowed to. Just because he doesn't play this world much doesn't mean he can't talk in this thread. Tbh he's right about nobody liking you.

DeletedUser16139

Because he's allowed to. Just because he doesn't play this world much doesn't mean he can't talk in this thread. Tbh he's right about nobody liking you.
"Doesn't play much" ?
smiley_emoticons_hust.gif

Talking about no one liking somebody..
smiley_emoticons_cyclops.gif
but nah, not worth it

DeletedUser15733

This is why no one likes you. The enemy of my enemy is my friend and all that.

We don’t like tbom for a number of reasons. This just isn’t one of them.

Also they should add that button that fixed the glitch for mobile players since that’s the only button missing on that screen between browser players and app players.

Still waiting for the ability to MM and post offensive sieges :mad: I’ll forgive that app and browser have to use two different time settings and convert all their times12 and 24 hour. Imagine being in a different time zone and mobile and having to double convert. Sheeeesh lol

DeletedUser16173

Still waiting for the ability to MM and post offensive sieges :mad: I’ll forgive that app and browser have to use two different time settings and convert all their times12 and 24 hour. Imagine being in a different time zone and mobile and having to double convert. Sheeeesh lol
Military time helps with mobile, at least for me it does. The app goes off of what you have you're phone set to. So if you have it set to 12-hours the game will have am and PM. If you set it to 24 hours it basically the same as the browser version for game time.

DeletedUser15075

I would tell you how to fix it for your account, but youre my enemy... you deserve this server created spam
if you knew me you would know that I don't talk trash, so im not even going down that rabbit hole with you , it really isn't worth my time

DeletedUser16173

if you knew me you would know that I don't talk trash, so im not even going down that rabbit hole with you , it really isn't worth my time
Come'on earl. Trash talking is how we show our love.;)